2. 535i
3. magicfox
4. 5201
5. XXX
7. Juan Powerblow
8. adliz

Originally posted by dimples@Mar 30 2005, 11:35 AM
DAMSEL IN DISTRESS!!

eh ... seriously, can someone tell me whether I need a helmet? I remember reading somewhere about helmets but so many pages, can't find the post already.

Y'know lar, I don't own one so I'll have to go beg, borrow or curi one ... that takes time y'know .... :p
Yes dear you do need a helmet..to block out all the obscenities that ur driver blurts out now and then when he misses the apexes. :D

XXX wants a taxi ride??? oi, u r the one with the racing license!!!!! I want a taxi ride in your car!!!!

Zoggee..your passenger ride have those headreast or not ? I want to take your in car video using the headrest mount ..and sell the vcd at Petaling Street.....he heh

Originally posted by XXX@Mar 30 2005, 11:38 AM
Yes dear you do need a helmet..to block out all the obscenities that ur driver blurts out now and then when he misses the apexes. :D
Thanks XXX .... okie ... I want taxi ride with Zoggee also! :yes:

Taxi ride with Zog...
1. naza2
2. 535i
3. magicfox
4. 5201
5. XXX
6. dimples
7. Juan Powerblow
8. adliz

Can't have lessons with Kev lar for obvious reasons ... i.e. ... no car ... :D

Lessons with Kev...
1. flash
8. adliz

Taxi ride with Zog...
1. naza2
2. 535i
3. magicfox
4. 5201
5. XXX
6. Marco
7. Juan Powerblow
8. adliz

the last spot should be reserved to me...cuz last time zoggee sit in my car during the track...n claim that my car too stable..no fun!!
come show me ur wild driving skill!!!

Bazet

How do you mount the video ar? I want to mount in my car also but i'm using the sparco seats. Can ar?
TQ TQ

opppsss .. double posting ....

everyone wants a taxi ride with Zoggee. :yahoo:

It's okay lar, Marco ... you can ride ... cause maybe I will be too scared after watching other people going first ... hehehe ... :blush:

Originally posted by Alvin@Mar 29 2005, 11:07 PM
Bazet

How do you mount the video ar? I want to mount in my car also but i'm using the sparco seats. Can ar?
TQ TQ
Easy solution: I drive yur car while you record the video.............ok ar?........hahahahahahahahaha!

On a serious note, i would like to mount the video cause i'll be driving alone most of the time. Not good enough to give taxi ride.

Originally posted by Alvin@Mar 29 2005, 11:07 PM
Bazet

TQ TQ
I personally bought Chasecam headrest mount from us, costed me arounf USD65

Well for a quick result, you use normal tripod like this :

post-17-1110708311.jpg

The video quite ok, with less shocks.

Sample video using the above setup The Video, 5mb

The most satisfactory mount that I have seen amongst us is that by Eric in is MCS at Sepang last year. And the result is good.

Originally posted by iloveVagina@Mar 30 2005, 04:31 AM
The most satisfactory mount that I have seen amongst us is that by Eric in is MCS at Sepang last year. And the result is good.
Latuk

Thk so too but i do not headrest to mount it.

The mount that I use now is like this
cruisecam-rear.jpg

- Have camera protector
- no shake at all
- got some rubber to absorb shock so...not damaging the camera if you hit the bump

I have a mini tripod that can be put on the dash. Dunno if it fits ur Cam. I may be mounting it on my GTi, tho.
:D

Originally posted by OSFlanker@Mar 30 2005, 11:49 AM
XXX wants a taxi ride??? oi, u r the one with the racing license!!!!! I want a taxi ride in your car!!!!
aiyoo OS never sit taxi for free before mah :D ...yes I can give u ride but I scared u fall asleep bcos my car berry not powderful. :(

are u sure xxx...heard from zoggee u are a damn good driver...went pass him quite a few times on the track...dun be so humble lar...u have to teach me how to drive better on the track...cos dun want to spun out anymore...hehe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom