Bmw sepang private track day??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
dzuljazz2001;646058 said:
...its 30K for a half day weekend event bro :( ....

I guess that's the current price... U can use all the facilities including the car park, media room etc... but problem is we just want to use the track... hahaha....

stig;646066 said:
Yup, googled it and it IS 30k. Sad that we only have 2 tracks in Malaysia, sepang and pasir gudang...

Pasir Gudang had good track layout but sadly it's not getting proper maintenance... Track surface is rough, so if u don't drive smooth, it'll eat up the tyres...

Ok lah... since so hard to find a track in Malaysia, let's just find gokart track!

go kart available in sepang also, if you guys wanna go can arrange a time. I can help you guys to get some discount ( :

Btw, hopefully bundy can get a bmw event for us also ( :

go kart available in sepang also, if you guys wanna go can arrange a time. I can help you guys to get some discount ( :

Btw, hopefully bundy can get a bmw event for us also ( :

Awesome.....i think 300 per member for pure fun is resonable. We are already spending more on gadgets, phone, tablets...and etc...and much more on our cars.
Ive tried the previous batu tiga, big stress on your engine, cooling system tyres, but gets your heart beating....much much better than seeing a female companion...
I hope a track day is organised...weekday should be fine..thanks...

Daniel E30;667791 said:
Awesome.....i think 300 per member for pure fun is resonable. We are already spending more on gadgets, phone, tablets...and etc...and much more on our cars.
Ive tried the previous batu tiga, big stress on your engine, cooling system tyres, but gets your heart beating....much much better than seeing a female companion...
I hope a track day is organised...weekday should be fine..thanks...

But what if she's Russian? KGB. Still, you'd prefer a track day? or better....bring her to the track day. Make us jealous......

docrayboy;667824 said:
But what if she's Russian? KGB. Still, you'd prefer a track day? or better....bring her to the track day. Make us jealous......

I wouldn't mind if she is Agent "J" (Jolin Tsai)

EL118;667830 said:
I wouldn't mind if she is Agent "J" (Jolin Tsai)

nice........

images

Top Bottom