Renault Sport Track Day Drive 27 April 2013

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
rx8;819824 said:
Firstly, thk u 2 d CMs n Renault TC 4 yesterdays enjoyable track day. I m happy that i was able to track below 3 minutes, which was my target. Just to provide some facts 4 those interested, my 335 has approx 350 whp. The car was brilliant n never threw a check light. Oil temp was around 130 degrees C. D car could touch 210 kph b4 turn 1, n i was braking b4 d 200 meter mark becoz brakes werent sufficient 4 d car.. D 235/30/19 falkens 452s on d rears were crap n offered very little traction at d turns. My adjustable bilsteins were also not adjusted 4 track use. Mods to have by d next track day 4 me 1) semi slicks on 18s front n rear. 2) BBK for my fronts. 3) Max d settings on my adjustables. 4) Bigger engine oil cooler kit. My target 4 d next track day. 2.50. Very conservative target, but what to do, novice driver.

...not impossible!

maxxsp;819823 said:
Kenny Lee hit 200+ km/h with me in the passenger seat. He was driving the RS taxi which did more than 4 laps shown on the time sheet.

Had a fun 'run' with the maroon Lotus Evora after the track day. Think you saw me chasing him Prez :D
Max, i was more ambitious than u. Another 335 alpina n myself were both giving a red ferrari 430 a run 4 his money on d way back d nkve.

maxxsp;819823 said:
Had a fun 'run' with the maroon Lotus Evora after the track day. Think you saw me chasing him Prez :D

Yes I did bro .... :4: ... wish it was on the track and I wud have chased you guys craziiii.... :4: ..

...could have driven the RS but unfortunately when Kenny came looking for me I was on the track..and when I came back...it was game over.. :(

XXX;819829 said:
...could have driven the RS but unfortunately when Kenny came looking for me I was in the track..and when I came back...it was game over.. :(

Kenny? Kenny who? ... :4: ... The only Kenny I know has quit singing and is into chicken now :4: .... :vroam:...

rx8;819827 said:
Max, i was more ambitious than u. Another 335 alpina n myself were both giving a red ferrari 430 a run 4 his money on d way back d nkve.

Haha, good job!

XXX;819829 said:
...could have driven the RS but unfortunately when Kenny came looking for me I was in the track..and when I came back...it was game over.. :(

Kegani Kenny Lee ah???

dzuljazz2001;819831 said:
Kenny? Kenny who? ... :4: ... The only Kenny I know has quit singing and is into chicken now :4: .... :vroam:...

....wei ur president of the club u kenot joke joke must be serious...leadership by example...u want all ur members to become clowns ah??

fabianyee;819834 said:
Kegani Kenny Lee ah???

Yah..he does all the driver training and wht not for TC euro cars..kenneth was also one of the Taxi drivers...

nitedevil;819836 said:
Yes.. I thought he only drive Toyota didn't know he drives renault too

I think he's paid to be taxi driver...
If the pay me, Proton also I'll drive.. :p

XXX;819837 said:
....wei ur president of the club u kenot joke joke must be serious...leadership by example...u want all ur members to become clowns ah??

sori sori .... :4: .... ok ok serious matter now ...:top: ..

On behalf of the Club and the CM at work, we would like to thank all that had participated in this event :top:

To Alby325i, thanks again for the undivided care given to hydrate our drivers :top: ...

The next Track Day will be in Jun and we will notify ALL members n CGs via the forum ... Stay tuned guys n Gals :)

Hmmm....seems quite a few otais (registered back in 2004) that has turned to the RS. Still have BMWs in the stable guys?

aiyo...yalah forgot abt Kak Alby...Tq Tq...should have taken her for a ride.....Now, dun think wht Im thinking ur thinking...:)

XXX;819857 said:
aiyo...yalah forgot abt Kak Alby...Tq Tq...should have taken her for a ride.....Now, dun think wht Im thinking ur thinking...:)

:21::21::21:.....

dzuljazz2001;819849 said:
sori sori .... :4: .... ok ok serious matter now ...:top: ..

On behalf of the Club and the CM at work, we would like to thank all that had participated in this event :top:

To Alby325i, thanks again for the undivided care given to hydrate our drivers :top: ...

The next Track Day will be in Jun and we will notify ALL members n CGs via the forum ... Stay tuned guys n Gals :)

Salam Mr President....and Hello to All, :)

You are most Welcome , I was truly very happy to be there plus able to see again all my
Beloved Brothers having a good time and give my support to all of you.

I must honestly say , truly look forward to be driving on track
and have fun drving plus berangan angan jadi pemenang!!! Hehehe
Truly be cool....With God Willing.... :)

May i say it was nice and happy meeting all of you.

Take Care

Cheers.

Alby325i :):)

XXX;819857 said:

XXX....Hehehehe....!!!! Terseyum :5::driver::driver::driver:: :)

maroonbug;819816 said:
Fastest Lotus - 196KMh
Fastest Megane Modified - 198KMh
Fastest Megane Stock - 186KMh
M5 - 209KMh
Woah thats fast! I only managed to reach around 180kmh before braking at around 75m.

wanting to thank the CM to make this happen for me and not forgetting the other clubs that participated on this wonderful event ...thanking the Renault club and lotus for their super kind hospatality and generousity shown to host such an event ...

thanking all the BMWCM supporting members that came by with full force to support us there .... from the awsome food till the water bottles to keep us moving ...thanking you all from bottom of my heart ...
special thank for Alby and the east cost chapter guys that are always there no matter how far the distance it ...salut you all ...

thanking V-man and co for coming straight after HH ... hope to see you in the line up soon for the next track day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom