BMW 2005 TRACK DAY!!!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by iloveVagina@Mar 30 2005, 04:37 AM
I have a mini tripod that can be put on the dash. Dunno if it fits ur Cam. I may be mounting it on my GTi, tho.
:D
Latuk

If you no using pinjam okie? TQ TQ

Me talking slow drive. Any ideas how to secure a normal camera tripod in my car?

Cheers...

Originally posted by bazet@Mar 29 2005, 11:01 PM
Zoggee..your passenger ride have those headreast or not ? I want to take your in car video using the headrest mount ..and sell the vcd at Petaling Street.....he heh
Yes ..please..!!! :D you can mount the video in my car..!! :D

Originally posted by Juan Powerblow@Mar 29 2005, 10:51 PM
Wah! Zoggee, a lot of lives in your hands man!!!
:ph34r: huh..!!?? :ph34r:

Zoggee

If got video in your car make sure to switch on the Hokkien songs also for the background music! h ah ha ha ha ha ha

Originally posted by Alvin@Mar 30 2005, 03:40 AM
Zoggee

If got video in your car make sure to switch on the Hokkien songs also for the background music! h ah ha ha ha ha ha
I will..!!! :yes: and I'm going to drive thru the main straight at 60kmh with my favourite Hokkiean song..at the loudest.! B)

I dun care if Bazet dun understand Hokkien Song... :) my Maximum Speed at Sepang will be at 6okmh only :rolleyes:

BMW Club Track Day.
April 16th
9am ~ 12noon

1. Alvin
2. Kevster
3. Fabian
4. Zoggee
5. Albundy
6. bmFive
7. lee36328
8. 535i
9.tyke(i go n c the action 1st,then if gatal will join in the fun!)
10. Ben
11. EEric
12. The Neccessary
13. Marco
14. eoj
15. rosa23 - tentatively ok for me
16. adliz
17. elwine30
18. Three28 ( Hoping car ready by then )
19. naza2
20. skinhead ( shud be wit stick now if not f@@ked by u know who u r!! )
21. E28driver
22. Nelsone30
23. Fomoco
24. Tayfun
25. draque|a
26. L O N G
27. Wirelessjunkie

TB cfm (When nearer to event)
1. schone (scared... Sepang track is so big)
2. wpyin (Zoggee said you want to wor)
3. Mr V (if GTi is allowed to cum)
4. XXX
5. nsbone (hopefully my e21 will be ready by then)
6.KL530
7. Armereth

SPECTATOR ( WATER BOY )
1) ICEMAN 13

Ok people, 3 weeks more 2 go!!!!!

Itenary as follows:

7am Meet at Centerpoint McD's - Group 1
730 Meet at dengkil rest area (Fabian - leader) - Group 2
730 Convoy to Sepang
800 1st stop at Sepang Toll ( Meet up with group from Dengkil & auto italia)
815 Convoy to SIC
850 Drivers Briefing ( Especially for 1st timers)
For those still new to track day, please also come to TT on 15th April to get more info & last minute checks of your vehicles. The track regulars will support.

BE PUNCTUAL!! We will be leaving at the time specified. If you cant make it on time, we will see you at SIC.

Point of track day is to learn how to handle our own cars, knowing what we are capable & having fun.
This is not a race!!!

Senior member will provide guidiances for those who requests (Newbies please request)

I would also like those without experience on track to state so beside you names above.

Please remember to check your cars for any possible leaks, enuf water, correct tire pressure & of course brakes should work!
Please check the details on check list at

http://bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/index.ph...wtopic=282&st=0

Please also remember to pump petrol before mtg up as to avoid everyone else waiting for you while you fill up.

Those who would like taxi rides, pls bring yr own helmet.

Lets have fun people!!!!!! wuuuuhooooooooo!!!!!

Aiyo! On track lar. Stop thinking of this kinda things lar. After i sent bai aka water boy after your behind then you know.

Lessons with Kev...
8. adliz

Taxi ride with Zog...
1. naza2
2. 535i
3. magicfox
4. 5201
5. XXX
6. flash
7. Juan Powerblow
8. adliz

cockadoodle doooooo.... me a chicken.... :D

THat's why never marry an accountant!!! :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

Wah! Zoggee's yellow submarine very la-ku!! Donuts making me hungry! The guy has to do at least 20 laps, hahaha!!!!

Looks like it's gonna be the mother of all convoys going to Sepang. I hope Alvin's leading the convoy from Centrepoint cos the last time he did that, we all had loads of fun!!!

WJ

You can get glooves at 911zentrum OMP or Future style for MOMO or Speedzone for Sparco. As for shoes, normal sneakers ok lar. If not you can get the puma motorsports shoes at 1U or any sports shop. I thk the shop 1 floor below the 1U cinema is having sales now.

WJ, if u want momo gloves & shoes, i can bring u direct to the importers. Last time Alvin went there, we cleared their stock of balaclavas! Think they have a few sets of gloves left, shoes not sure but any sport shoes will do unless u wanna be real serious! I find flat futsal shoes a good substitute for racing shoes (make sure the sole is flat and flexible).

Originally posted by Marco@Mar 30 2005, 01:34 PM
are u sure xxx...heard from zoggee u are a damn good driver...went pass him quite a few times on the track...dun be so humble lar...u have to teach me how to drive better on the track...cos dun want to spun out anymore...hehe!!

not being humble just telling the truth..its 70% car 30% driver..just look at Fellalee now, with Maikai Lohmaikai driving also kena taipau :D
Sinced Sepang open it has been my playground so maybe i know just a little bit more thats all if you go everyday you also will be just as fast.
Anyway i think that day its a case of mistaken identity it was not me that was tailgating zoggee i think it was my friend.

Originally posted by Alvin@Mar 30 2005, 03:59 AM
Bro ZOG

I'll behind you!!!!
Okay..!!! :) after that I on top ...you go below..!! :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom