Unpleasant Experience with Forumer (Danpromote)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keith, going into this business partnership sounds like a bad idea.

9 pages of pleading, moaning with so much pain...

Dan... i think you lost your integrity within this club..

Yeah la, Dan! Just return the $$$ la! It's technically none of my business but I really sympathise with DD and Jeff. It's a stinky predicament you've put them in.

Haven't received any calls from Dan as of yet. I'll refrain from calling him from now and will just wait patiently for the refund. Period

alamak jeff nowadays guys also got PERIOD lor............anyway be patient mate

Bailey;232590 said:
alamak jeff nowadays guys also got PERIOD lor............anyway be patient mate

It might be a very looonnnngggggg wait....:smokin:

if your problems gonna settle already just close this post la.whats the point keep on arguing and everybody reading and giving their 5cents?i read this post from pg1-9 also blood pressure go up already.lol.good luck getting your money back!

Hi guys,

My Name is Simon,

Im am a representitive form www.protongtiforums.com. Earlyer this year myself and 10 other members of our forum organised a large group buy of parts through Danpromote. I personaly have purchased parts from Dan in the past and have had a plesant and trouble free transaction so i was more than willing to order parts from Dany.

After ordering and paying for our desired parts and shipping Dan has (as you already know) gone very quiet, Our order was VERY large and came in close to $8500 AUD. After almost 5 months of waiting with very little if any response there is 10 VERY angry people over here.

I have also been in contact with people from various countries whom are all in a very simmilar situation where dan has taken money from them for parts and shipping and has then gone quiet with no sign of parts or cash.

I have been sending Dan countless emails and phone calls but to no avail.

If anyone has any form of up to date contact with Dan could you please PM myself so HOPEFULY we can work out a way of setteling our delema.

Perhaps Keith you could help us out as some of our parts were Carbon Fiber bonnets and wings.

Thanks for any help

Cheers

Simon

GSRGTI;233285 said:
Hi guys,

My Name is Simon,

Im am a representitive form www.protongtiforums.com. Earlyer this year myself and 10 other members of our forum organised a large group buy of parts through Danpromote. I personaly have purchased parts from Dan in the past and have had a plesant and trouble free transaction so i was more than willing to order parts from Dany.

After ordering and paying for our desired parts and shipping Dan has (as you already know) gone very quiet, Our order was VERY large and came in close to $8500 AUD. After almost 5 months of waiting with very little if any response there is 10 VERY angry people over here.

I have also been in contact with people from various countries whom are all in a very simmilar situation where dan has taken money from them for parts and shipping and has then gone quiet with no sign of parts or cash.

I have been sending Dan countless emails and phone calls but to no avail.

If anyone has any form of up to date contact with Dan could you please PM myself so HOPEFULY we can work out a way of setteling our delema.

Perhaps Keith you could help us out as some of our parts were Carbon Fiber bonnets and wings.

Thanks for any help

Cheers

Simon

Hi, simon

I'm truly sorry to hear about your problems with Dan and judging from your post, I can see that your delema is way more severe than what DD and I are going thru at this moment in terms of monetary value.

I guess that we've been conned big time by Danpromote and will only serve as a lesson learnt.

But, rest assured, If we have any sort of information about Dan, we will surely keep you informed.

cheers,

jeffreyewe

For the interest of potential victims, it'll be good to post his real name, picture, IC no and business details if this remains unresolved, so that others do not kena con as well.

Sorry ahh off topic a bit ahh,

Maybe BMWCM and ProtonGTi club can have a friendly get together, it will be nice to see 2 clubs who's passion for 2 diffrent brands have a get together just to have an evening of merriment and laughter. After all the more friends we make the merrier.... Think about it.. We're all car enthusiasts after all :)

Sith

Look more seriously this issue..

Pls attach his full name and photo as well if anyone here got??

I think we have to look at this issue a bit more rationally, feelings aside, at least for the time being. I sympathise with all those affected by dealings with this particular person.

I don't think BMWCM should take the step of posting his pic, i.c., and other details, until certain steps have been taken. It is opened for the whole world to see. We don't want the club to be sued for slander & defamation of character.

1st. Were these deals done under the umbrella of the club?
2nd. Has a police report been lodged?
3rd. Has there been advice from the police to post his information on BMWCM?
4th. BMWCM, without being a lameduck; has to be nuetral in all instances. They
cannot being seen taking sides. The club has to give the benefit-of-the-doubt
to everyone. Otherwise, this club is going to end up firefighting quarrels,
arguments, problems, etc.. The club must not be seen to stray away from its
noble and good intentions.

From what I know, the thread was started as a mean to get in touch with Danpromote as he was unreachable and ignored PMs sent to him. I think none of us expected that there were more than meets the eye when more and more members surfaced and share their experiences.

Anyhow, I don't think it's wise to post his real name for now.

As for Danpromote, if you're reading this, u know that u can run but u can hide forever.

Msport525i will be only used when all other ways had failed bro.

May I know the reason for those not involved in this transaction, to ask for where he lives:questionmark: Unless, of course, DD or Jeff wants to know....:listen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom