Unpleasant Experience with Forumer (Danpromote)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accountability & Responsibilities when Trading in Forum

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Okow, I think you're describing the right person. I've not met him personally as all this while, I've only spoke to him once and the ordering of the parts was done thru Jeff. Last I heard was that he recently opened an accessory shop in Sunway as well.

Wah MSport-525i, like that also can ah? Sounds like some Mission Impossible deal gone wrong man. It's ok dude. I don't wanna know where he is. I just want to warn everybody that such an unscrupulous trader is on the lose. MOney aside. Credibility and reputation means more than anything else.

I too had an unpleasant deal with this fella.
I bought a set of CCFL from him with 6 months warranty provided.
Just after 1 month, the inverter gave way.
I pmed him asking for replacement and his response was like..."bring it over..and i will replace it"
Bring over to where? I pmed him again...and thats about it....no response after that and he didn bother replying my msg after that.
I felt cheated but chose to move on to save my time.

buy from shops.. like in sunways..they wont' run... and Marco is very reputable person..

mctnesh... same here.. 1 month kong.
I just need the ballast. had to disconnect both or the car looks cacat with a one eyed CCFL angel eye

Daredevil;228941 said:
MOney aside. Credibility and reputation means more than anything else.

I have to agree with you. It's very very very important and so true that credibility & reputation means more than anything else! Once you lose that, it will be not much of meaning even you are wealthy.

real unfortunate guys, I have bought some inverters for the CCFL previously and met this guy personally in PJ..dunno about his credibility..hope you guys get your money back..maybe the club should start charging a deposit/fee and have another category for those wishing to trade in this forum..hopefully then the club can filter out the bad hats..the club has a huge database of potential customers for a specific brand name and will always be attractive for those who want to make a quick buck

regards

regards

Very unfortunate indeed, I called him last thursday and he said he was in SG and will be back on the sunday. Well, it's thursday and have been calling him everyday since monday...without much luck.:(

affan66;228962 said:
mctnesh... same here.. 1 month kong.
I just need the ballast. had to disconnect both or the car looks cacat with a one eyed CCFL angel eye

Affan66, I encountered the same problem. Left side ballast busted, didnt want to waste time looking for another al-cheapo ballast again, so, did the wise thing and bought a whole new ccfl set just to get hold of 1 ballast. Now I have a brand new ccfl set (still in box) with 1 more (spare) new ballast.
Anybody out there wants just the 'eyes'? Let me know.

...sorry DD, tumpang thread.

perhaps this guy should be banned from the forum...its clear he has been taking advantage of the contacts he was able to make here...

victims..aren't we all?
Okow, can i buy just 1 eye?
no? how about 2?

sorry to hear all this, but seriously if i catch this ass hole, sure hantam kau2 and then send to lock up...jokes aside....

whoa .. we were almost gettin orders for CF bonnet for e30!.. lucky liao!

too fast too furious like this lah!!

something fishy when someone naik cepat you know..like OKB lah fast go up, fast come down lah..

anyway, it's good that this happen now rather than later.. small money only right?

Problem is this guy has been a pretty active forumer dealing his wares. With 700plus posts, most would pass judgement that he should be a credible fellow to deal with. What more, he's a close buddy of our VP. Hahah....moral of the story, cash dealing is still the best. Hand over goods, hand over money. If wanna deal, one must be able to fund the goods personally first without having to ask for deposit. Even if deposit is really needed, a token amount will do.

Gees, sorry to hear about the incident bro. Good to know that you have plenty of support for the others. No matter who the person is, when it comes to money, we should always be extra cautious. COD is always the best way to deal. Hope you get back the cash or the item that you ordered.

If someone knows where this Dan guy's house is, I think you should visit and check if he is running away or something really bad happened to him.

I don't think anything happened to him. Otherwise his phone will not always be 'on'.....

Wah sachseelan, calm down bro. Violence will never be in my vocab to resolve matters. Hahahah.....just wanted to warn others before they fall into the same trap.

by the way, does he drive a blue e36 with an e46 csl lookalike boot lid? if yes, i think i can help u find where he is.... give me the car number plate and i can confirm today itself...

:eek:I better go hide .....:)
I bought a carbon fibre seat from Motorsport Division and haven't paid them yet.:rolleyes::D

I'm sure Danpromote can explain what happened. I'd like to know.:cool:

Msport-525i, please be more discreet on how you can track this person down :) :) . Your intentions are very noble. But see what is happening to CTOS? They sold info to a lady's ex-husband. Now, she made police report against them.

I am very interested in technology - hobby. Play around with lots of handheld computers, etc.. Maybe, you can share with me some of your technology experience. Thanks.

Well, whoever this guy is that is supposed to get the wing mirrors, he still has time to redeem himself. Just contact the parties involved, apologise and make the refund. If he is short of funds; inform them la. Something could be worked out.

Innoator,

agree with you about contacting the ppl who have order. he may have also order from oversea supplier and they might have play him out after he have sent them the money.

Anyway, danpromote, wherever you are or whatever the problem you are facing, do let us know.. it better than hiding away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom