Unpleasant Experience with Forumer (Danpromote)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason is so all of us can do convoy to tepi sungai. Cccaaaabbbbuuuutttttzzzzzz

redbaron;234242 said:

aiyooo... you don't disturb the Klang boyz... :burnout:

redbaron;234242 said:

Seriously, what do you want to do? Confront him? Won't hold no water nigga :smokin:

I said i want to do convoy to tepi sungai reason not to confront him but to visit our friend who just became daddy to twins. All this badbone idea la wooooooi

Just???? Already 4 long months lah weiiii....

Anyway, lets not flood and hijack the thread.

MeanStreak;234231 said:
May I know the reason for those not involved in this transaction, to ask for where he lives:questionmark: Unless, of course, DD or Jeff wants to know....:listen:

Thanks bro. No la, we do not want to resort to such tactics. At the end of the day, we only want an amicable solution. All we're asking for is a refund of our money and case close. Simple.

Danpromote, Are there any particular reasons why you're choosing to procrastinate on this issue? If you rather we resolve this offline, you know where to get us.

aiyooo.. isn't it plain to see he cabut with your cash liao?

just kiss it goodbye and move on lah..if DP want to settle this, he could have done so a long time ago.. obviously he already spent your money and cannot recover..

next time do c.o.d. deals.. if suppliers wanna do business, they should at least have money to carry stock.

What car is DanPromote driving and what's the number plate ?

If anyone sees him on the road, give him a honk and chase......:rock:

wah clint so garang hah u? anyway simple rule cant deliver refund the money yeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa & dont forget to chase his car yeah

guru;234459 said:
aiyooo.. isn't it plain to see he cabut with your cash liao?

just kiss it goodbye and move on lah..if DP want to settle this, he could have done so a long time ago.. obviously he already spent your money and cannot recover..

next time do c.o.d. deals.. if suppliers wanna do business, they should at least have money to carry stock.

It says a lot about a person who wanna cabut lari for a small sum of money. Hopefully, it only a 'small' sum of money. Well, I'll still give him benefit of the doubt.

Daredevil;234503 said:
It says a lot about a person who wanna cabut lari for a small sum of money. Hopefully, it only a 'small' sum of money. Well, I'll still give him benefit of the doubt.

Bro, I admire the patience/diplomacy :congrats: but then again I believe in going all out to redeem whats rightfully mine and the culprit has to think twice before he does the same to someone else.

MeanStreak;234521 said:
Bro, I admire the patience/diplomacy :congrats: but then again I believe in going all out to redeem whats rightfully mine and the culprit has to think twice before he does the same to someone else.

Well it's pointless to spill blood over a little issue. Furthermore, Danpromote has been Jeff's friend for donkey years and he has been an active forumer dealing his wares all this while without any major hiccup. So, let's give him this chance to redeem himself. There must be a good reason.

Daredevil;234526 said:
Well it's pointless to spill blood over a little issue. Furthermore, Danpromote has been Jeff's friend for donkey years and he has been an active forumer dealing his wares all this while without any major hiccup. So, let's give him this chance to redeem himself. There must be a good reason.

Well, you are the victim so you call the shots... good luck bro.:cool:

Any6 body intrested to hire hitman. Since it is merdeka month some of them are giving good discount for them who need their service.:boxing::boxing:

can hire to remove mother in laws ar???? 2 for the price of one...sith and me will pay half each!:smokin:

noler...just doing my religous duty to remove EVIL from earth...and bring peace to mankind :rofl: :vroam:

Sure or not religous duty. Biasa the wife got problem with mother inlaw but this diffrent. I wonder why. Hello you the man of the house maaa that want also cannot handle ha! :24::24:

cannot man... need a priest to exorcise evil ....or hitman.... :viking: whichever also can la... :burnout: :34:

Blardy fool. From debt recovery to MIL exorcism. I reallly respect you hijackers.:thefinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom