Con Case again by forumer Solivate

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread seems to divert from it's original topic of an CG getting connen and not about how to make this club user friendly ...

if CG ever have spectacular idea's and wanting to chip in to further improve and wanting to be among us, then download the club membership application and get you application processed and TURN BLUE and you'll be welcome with lotsa open arms ..

being offical too carries all voting rights/discounts/goodies/spectacular lucky draws etc etc and indeed is the best thing one could do to support the well being of this CLUB and the little awsome community among us.

my 2 cento

ICEMAN 13;753837 said:
this thread seems to divert from it's original topic of an CG getting connen and not about how to make this club user friendly ...

if CG ever have spectacular idea's and wanting to chip in to further improve and wanting to be among us, then download the club membership application and get you application processed and TURN BLUE and you'll be welcome with lotsa open arms ..

being offical too carries all voting rights/discounts/goodies/spectacular lucky draws etc etc and indeed is the best thing one could do to support the well being of this CLUB and the little awsome community among us.

my 2 cento

chief...this thread gave me an idea. maybe we start a conning thread, and see who wants to be conned. i'll provide the ghee so its not so painful when the panties is pulled down. i think ur car needs some new 20" rims la. two con jobs should be enough. :D

best comment so far....
"ceteris parabus"
a.k.a. let the buyer beware.

ramsing;753838 said:
chief...this thread gave me an idea. maybe we start a conning thread, and see who wants to be conned. i'll provide the ghee so its not so painful when the panties is pulled down. i think ur car needs some new 20" rims la. two con jobs should be enough. :D

go for it ...weii you even conned me telling me that my car cannot hit 200km/h after installing the m3 stuff ...pls pay me back via m2u ahh ..when can i get the payment ...before i show up to spank you from top to down ...

kayzhen911;753839 said:
best comment so far....
"ceteris parabus"
a.k.a. let the buyer beware.

i tot its 'caveat emptor'? ceteris is all this equal right? damn, why do i remember this useless stuff from college days. hahahaha.

ICEMAN 13;753841 said:
go for it ...weii you even conned me telling me that my car cannot hit 200km/h after installing the m3 stuff ...pls pay me back via m2u ahh ..when can i get the payment ...before i show up to spank you from top to down ...

hahaha, i no money la. but i sent some ghee tins to your house la as compensation. dont report me to Herbert pls, later he ask for my proton grant again. but i heard many reports that during convoys, the blue E36 is seen speeding in excess of 240km/h!!! there are many spies around, so you cannot bluff. you better bring me to massage la, all is forgiven.

When ramsing chip in the thread, then the thread is soon to be lock..:p

ramsing;753845 said:
hahaha, i no money la. but i sent some ghee tins to your house la as compensation. dont report me to Herbert pls, later he ask for my proton grant again. but i heard many reports that during convoys, the blue E36 is seen speeding in excess of 240km/h!!! there are many spies around, so you cannot bluff. you better bring me to massage la, all is forgiven.

ghee tins wont work these days ...indeed there's also too many cons within the ghee freternity these days ...the cows are not fed with good grass hence a depreciation of the ghee quality..so a pass on that ...maybe XO would do for me for the time being ... e36 speeding ...nahh only rumours bro ...it's indeed farting with blue and black smoke lorrr ..knocking the roads with a faulty knock sensor supplied by you ... so kena conned again by you ...

Interesting to see CG participating or should I say lobbying to influence the outcome of this discussion while many paid member remain sideline. Maybe we should open our AGM door to the public.. more ideas ma.. :4:

:listen: .. stay focus guys .... dont get off-track from the actual topic of discussion :4: ... thus far it has been quite constructive, so lets keep it that way ... :top: ...

I think some of u dont really understand where some of the OM's are coming from, that its not
abt the forum having traffic or not its about should the club and its members be contributing to run this forum for the benefit of the CG's. What some are trying to say is does the club need this forum to be a club. So at the end of the day got traffic no traffic its the forum that dies but the club still can go on... Bcos the forum is not
the club...But the om's can still use the forum as a form of communication with the club and its members...without the need of having outsiders.

... But i also do agree to a certain extend that we also need the forum to fish for new members... So at the end of the day its how we can come to that solution where evrybody is happy and the Club does not loose out.

XXX;753879 said:
I think some of u dont really understand where some of the OM's are coming from, that its not
abt the forum having traffic or not its about should the club and its members be contributing to run this forum for the benefit of the CG's. What some are trying to say is does the club need this forum to be a club. So at the end of the day got traffic no traffic its the forum that dies but the club still can go on... Bcos the forum is not
the club...But the om's can still use the forum as a form of communication with the club and its members...without the need of having outsiders.

Agreed :top: ...... hope everyone gets your point well bro :4:

I have to say that I kinda enjoy this thread very much. Full of drama. Please don't bash me. I'm just a small fry among the CGs. Peace no war. Hehe.

t2ribena;753835 said:
is the forum objective geared towards the benefits of vendors? are we trying to be mudah or lelong rival? what is all the talk about when u restrict the forum the the vendor loose out...low traffic....

i'm sorry if the objective of this forum is to pleased the vendors...

as if without them the club cannot survive?

That is just one point out of many more.

A lot of the CG's contribute to the technical issues and knowledge of our cars. I ask a lot of questions regarding our rides in the forum, and a lot of times those CG's are one who replied/answered the question. Sometimes the questions they ask are also useful. All this are part of the advantages of the heavy traffic.

More people can view, the higher probabily that your question gets answered.

Anyway, that being said, some CG's ought to really become OM's by now...

XXX;753879 said:

... But i also do agree to a certain extend that we also need the forum to fish for new members... So at the end of the day its how we can come to that solution where evrybody is happy and the Club does not loose out.

I suggest no more PM for CG.. so they can't fish.. while we can.. :4:

Maybe thread creation also barred.. :listen:

Sound meriah on this thread. I'm not sure why all the CG not join as OM. For me, i would definately join if every state have its rep to submit the form & get the goodies on the spot. For example during TT session.

From my personal point of view, it is not the fault or failure of this forum when a CG or OM get conned. It is depend on the luck of the buyer or seller when dealing with unknow ppl. If someone plan to conned u, he or she have 1000 ways no matter how we avoid. It simple as why ur PC still get virus attack even install with antivirus?

The purpose of started this tread is not to blame this forum but to create awareness of such thing happened. Btw, I'll still feel that BMWCM is the good channel to deal/purchace/discuss on BMW related stuff...

Ecc0;753727 said:
..all this crap going around is rather symptomatic..and i really believe, its time to lock down forum for OM's only, while guests could only observe, but not post anything..seriously..i believe, person who can afford BMW, for sure will be able to afford membership 'expenses'..

I'm a big BMW enthusiast. My parents bought me the BMW that I'm driving now, as I can't afford to buy a BMW, let alone buy a 2nd hand Kancil. Believe it or not, I can't afford to pay the membership 'expenses'. I'd rather off buying books for my studies.

I believe money shouldn't be a bar for us to spread our hands to reach other fellow BMW enthusiast in here. After all, friendship should be cherished not charged. And friends don't cheat. Jangan biar disebabkan sititik nila, rosak susu sebelanga.

BMW520;753893 said:
Sound meriah on this thread. I'm not sure why all the CG not join as OM. For me, i would definately join if every state have its rep to submit the form & get the goodies on the spot. For example during TT session.

From my personal point of view, it is not the fault or failure of this forum when a CG or OM get conned. It is depend on the luck of the buyer or seller when dealing with unknow ppl. If someone plan to conned u, he or she have 1000 ways no matter how we avoid. It simple as why ur PC still get virus attack even install with antivirus?

The purpose of started this tread is not to blame this forum but to create awareness of such thing happened. Btw, I'll still feel that BMWCM is the good channel to deal/purchace/discuss on BMW related stuff...

Bro, form can submit via fax or email. Goodie can send via courier service.

Iylia H;753894 said:
I'm a big BMW enthusiast. My parents bought me the BMW that I'm driving now, as I can't afford to buy a BMW, let alone buy a 2nd hand Kancil. Believe it or not, I can't afford to pay the membership 'expenses'. I'd rather off buying books for my studies.

I believe money shouldn't be a bar for us to spread our hands to reach other fellow BMW enthusiast in here. After all, friendship should be cherished not charged. And friends don't cheat. Jangan biar disebabkan sititik nila, rosak susu sebelanga.

Bila nak join as OM? Post count near to 1K nie. It is only merely RM300.

BMW520;753893 said:

BMW520, we have TT tonight at seberang perai..

bmw7833;753896 said:
Bila nak join as OM? Post count near to 1K nie. It is only merely RM300.

Sorry RM300 is just too much for me right now. Unless there's someone kind enough to set up a trust fund for me to be OM until I'm settled with a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom