Unpleasant Experience with Forumer (Danpromote)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Msport-525i;228911 said:
bang bailey, cari makan ma..... apa apa pun boleh, malaysia boleh ma....

Waaaah i want your servis to track down those @%$#@#*&% owe's me money man..:cool: :cool:

Don't think the overseas supplier ripped him off. Months back, he told Jeff that he needed to order in a minimum of 3 sets in order to enjoy the bulk discount. As he has only takers for 2 sets, he was looking for a 3rd buyer so that he can order them in. And I'm quite sure he has found a buyer for the 3rd set since he told Jeff that the stuff have arrived awaiting customs clearance.

Whatever it is, we're not after your neck. We just want an explanation for the delay and a refund. That's all. Please justify your situation to maintain your good standing in this forum.

Daredevil;229304 said:
Don't think the overseas supplier ripped him off. Months back, he told Jeff that he needed to order in a minimum of 3 sets in order to enjoy the bulk discount. As he has only takers for 2 sets, he was looking for a 3rd buyer so that he can order them in. And I'm quite sure he has found a buyer for the 3rd set since he told Jeff that the stuff have arrived awaiting customs clearance.

Whatever it is, we're not after your neck. We just want an explanation for the delay and a refund. That's all. Please justify your situation to maintain your good standing in this forum.

Wah, DD, u really got heart la, very good ......

Msport-525i;229306 said:
Wah, DD, u really got heart la, very good ......

Well, everybody deserves a 2nd chance. I'm sure he has a reason. Whatever the reason is, it's up to those affected to evaluate and accept.

Dear Forumers,

My name is Keith and i am in business with DanPromote or those that whom known him as Danny. As you can see i do not post much as well as ive only joint recently.

Before i begin i do not have much involvement in forum selling as we started a company focusing on production of carbon fibre goods for export. I did meet up with Dan though the forum and from there we got closer and decided to go in business together.

I am aware he was selling angel eyes (met him for the first time when i purchased the angel eyes as well as BMW roundels) as well as side mirrors. I also did hear about a minimum of 3 side mirrors for a placement of order. According to him at that time which was about 4-5 months ago he had only 2 orders which later i found out it belonged to the vice president or someone here on the forum.. i decided then to add an order for myself to make up for the missing piece to make it an order of 3. How ever at that time alot of things were happening to me mostly financial so delayed payment to Dan and i might have probably delayed your oders byt at least a month. I am not sure what he told you then. I paid dan about 3 months ago i do inquire about the goods from taiwan regularly but he has told me that they need 4-5 weeks to produce and the last i heard of it was that he had only transfered the money to taiwan about 2 weeks ago. Now i am as crossed as you guys however i see him regularly enough not to panic but i can understan that some off whom has trusted his reputation and by doing a transaction without seing him has made you worried.

He is a clumsy un-organised and a messy fellow. For those who know him well he is far from being a cheat. He is clumsily Honost perhaps not in the finer points of things but he is trustworthy. I would not have gone in business if i had thought otherwise. I am sure it must be a lazy act of sending the money LATE (which he told he sent it about 2 weeks ago) and then to shy to tell everyone about it. Although not excusable but knowing his attitude and charactor probabbly something very simple and naive happened. I will find out more when i see him next.Yes he does travel alot to the north and as well to the south. I as a business partner I ALSO have problems CALLING HIM. SPECIALLY IN THE MORNING and which he returns my calls IN THE AFTER NOON.

HE also does not use a HANDSFREE KIT and does not pick up the phone while Driving so if he is driving like while you call he probably wont pick your call up. UNLESS OF COURSE you're a chick.

If you would like to call me my number is ----------- KEITH ( please allow publishing my number here temporary period untill i can help difuse this crisis)
Anyone whom has any Q's about Danpromte if you cant call him call me i would be gald to help out as well as if you all want to meet i can try arrage a meeting with him. Ive been atempting to meet up with the club but just have not found time but soon i hope.

I apologize on my role in delaying the side mirrors (late payment to dan Promote) and i also apologize on behalf of DanPromote for the lack of interest in following up. He has not run away as i have just meet up with him yesterday.

So please if i can help out call me i do not come to the forum regularly so calling me would be best as i might not post a reply.

Cheers

keith;229330 said:
Dear Forumers,

My name is Keith and i am in business with DanPromote or those that whom known him as Danny. As you can see i do not post much as well as ive only joint recently.

Before i begin i do not have much involvement in forum selling as we started a company focusing on production of carbon fibre goods for export. I did meet up with Dan though the forum and from there we got closer and decided to go in business together.

I am aware he was selling angel eyes (met him for the first time when i purchased the angel eyes as well as BMW roundels) as well as side mirrors. I also did hear about a minimum of 3 side mirrors for a placement of order. According to him at that time which was about 4-5 months ago he had only 2 orders which later i found out it belonged to the vice president or someone here on the forum.. i decided then to add an order for myself to make up for the missing piece to make it an order of 3. How ever at that time alot of things were happening to me mostly financial so delayed payment to Dan and i might have probably delayed your oders byt at least a month. I am not sure what he told you then. I paid dan about 3 months ago i do inquire about the goods from taiwan regularly but he has told me that they need 4-5 weeks to produce and the last i heard of it was that he had only transfered the money to taiwan about 2 weeks ago. Now i am as crossed as you guys however i see him regularly enough not to panic but i can understan that some off whom has trusted his reputation and by doing a transaction without seing him has made you worried.

He is a clumsy un-organised and a messy fellow. For those who know him well he is far from being a cheat. He is clumsily Honost perhaps not in the finer points of thins but he is trustworthy. I would not have gone in business if i have thought otherwise.I am sure it must be a lazy act of sending the money LATE (which he told he sent it about 2 weeks ago) on to shy to tell everyone about it. Although not excusable But knowing he attitude and charactor that is probabbly what happen. I will find out more when i see him next.Yes he does travel alot to the north and as well to the south. I as a business partner ALSO have problems CALLING HIM. SPECIALLY IN THE MORNING and which he returns my calls IN THE AFTER NOON.

HE also does not use a HANDSFREE KIT and does not pick up the phone while Driving so if he is driving like while you call he probably wont pick your call up. UNLESS OF COURSE you're a chick.

If you would like to call me my number is 012 3782796 KEITH ( please allow publishing my number here temp period of time untill i can help difuse this crisis)
Anyone whom has any Q's about Danpromte if you cant call him call me i would be gald to help out as well as if you all want to meet i can try arrage a meeting with him. Ive been atempting to meet up during a meeting but just have not found time but soon i hope.

I apologize on my role in delaying the side mirrors (late payment to dan Promote) and i also apologize on behalf of DanPromote for lack of interest in following up. He has not run away as i have just meet up with him yesterday.

So please if i can help out call me i do not come to the forum regularly so calling me would be best as i might not post a reply.

Very nice of you KEITH...cheers!!!:)

so all DD and Jeff have to do now is call Keith and meet up for TT...

aiya so we wont get to know about the technology stuff is it... :) can we discuss that in a different thread? interesting lah...

keith;229330 said:
Dear Forumers,

He is a clumsy un-organised and a messy fellow. For those who know him well he is far from being a cheat. He is clumsily Honost perhaps not in the finer points of things but he is trustworthy. I would not have gone in business if i had thought otherwise. I am sure it must be a lazy act of sending the money LATE (which he told he sent it about 2 weeks ago) and then to shy to tell everyone about it. Although not excusable but knowing his attitude and charactor probabbly something very simple and naive happened. I will find out more when i see him next.Yes he does travel alot to the north and as well to the south. I as a business partner I ALSO have problems CALLING HIM. SPECIALLY IN THE MORNING and which he returns my calls IN THE AFTER NOON.

If you would like to call me my number is 012 3782796 KEITH ( please allow publishing my number here temporary period untill i can help difuse this crisis)
Anyone whom has any Q's about Danpromte if you cant call him call me i would be gald to help out as well as if you all want to meet i can try arrage a meeting with him. Ive been atempting to meet up with the club but just have not found time but soon i hope.

I apologize on my role in delaying the side mirrors (late payment to dan Promote) and i also apologize on behalf of DanPromote for the lack of interest in following up. He has not run away as i have just meet up with him yesterday.

Cheers

Keith,

You are the type of guy everyone needs as a friend. Well-done for standing up to your friend cum business partner, Dan and assuming responsibility for the delaying their order.

I didnt mention this earlier but in fact I also did a small buy from Dan, a ccfl ballast of which he delivered without issues.

If all Kieth wrote is true, then you guys have been warned on Dan's 'tidak-apa' attitude towards business and honouring datelines...worst still, not returning phone calls.
Keith, since you are close to Dan, tell him about whats happening here in the forum and get him to log in and clear the air - ASAP.

Kieth stood up for him and for that...I respect.

ps. Keith, hope you are really Keith and not Dan in disguise and dont make a fool out of me!

well for anyone who thinks me Danny I would be deeply hurt. Just call me if you have done dealing with him then you would know i dont sound like him. Alright im heading off now Cheers and take care.

Thanks for the lenghty explanation keith, but it's bows down to dan's approach towards this issue. I've know him since Form 5 and do believe that he's a very trustworthy and honest person but...business is business, friend is friend.

Even if he's driving or wanking or doing whatever, atleast return my call or reply my sms..lar. Well, whats done is done and I expect a full refund of the deposit paid as I already made other arrangement from the purchase of the products elsewhere.

keith;229347 said:
well for anyone who thinks me Danny I would be deeply hurt. Just call me if you have done dealing with him then you would know i dont sound like him. Alright im heading off now Cheers and take care.

Thanks for your attempt to clear the air. I always believe a person is innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately in this case, danpromote is guilty until proven innocent. If you claimed that you're the one who is responsible for the delay, is it fair for us to hold you accountable for the transaction? If so, we would like a full refund by 11 July 2007.

Anyway, the issue has been highlighted. Expectation stated clearly. Since you claimed you're danpromote's business partner and has little problem getting him to revert to your calls, perhaps it's high time you act on his behalf and facilitate the refund to us soonest. As for danpromote, his good standing remains in question until he fronts up here personally.

walauwei......pee here and there and BMW driver somemore.....
why dont you make a police report?

DD, maybe you didn't pay in-come tax ..... so on behalf on the Govt, DanPromote tax you a bit. :eek: :eek:

DD i feel alot of anamosity in your writing. It could be that you are frustrated and in need to vent some anger somewhere. Look for Dan.

As for your comment on "If you claimed that you're the one who is responsible for the delay, is it fair for us to hold you accountable for the transaction? If so, we would like a full refund by 11 July 2007."

I hear you Brother.. i too would like my refund by 11th July. I am as much a purchaser for Items with Dan. So who in gods name would try to attempt making me responsible for your deal gone bad. If i delayed payment to the vendor and the vendor delays your orders on my behalf ...lausy vendor?...so whos to blame? No lets go poke the business partner since he is closely related to Dan. Think about it. The company we share with Dan has other partners and we dont sell side mirrors or angel eyes just carbon fibre. Maybe your misunderstood the message before so ill restate for your convenience " I have nothing to do with Dan on your purchase. But he may have delayed your purchase cos i paid late for my purchases with Dan. You can try to pin it on me but it wont hold in court.

Jeffreyewe ive mention all these to him this afternoon and made him aware of his absence and the anomosity growing in this forum. he has told me he would be online soon(that was about 4pm i think). How soon would he be online? dont know its up to Dan im not his mother. better not say no more before anather commetee member sues me for saying Dan would be online soon.

Msport-525i;228901 said:
i only need his mobile number... and the rest pls leave it to me.... and i mean it..

flash;228906 said:
Ai yooo, not in the forum lor. If he reads this, he will turn off his hp, then you might not be able to track him.... are you working for a mobile service provider????:cool:

Bailey;228909 said:
DD , im sorry to hear tis thing can happen, fren fren sumore

Msport-525i, waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh i didnt know tat u r fr Bahagian Perisikan

aiyaaa,
Msport hah, well good service la....
james bond in da house!

all good for Keith to come out and pacify the forum, but the fact still remains that some members are short changed..they have paid for goods which have not been delivered..i agree with DD in the fact that Keith should assist members to get back the money as Dan is his business partner and this would be greatly appreciated all around

regards

keith;229450 said:
DD i feel alot of anamosity in your writing. It could be that you are frustrated and in need to vent some anger somewhere. Look for Dan.

As for your comment on "If you claimed that you're the one who is responsible for the delay, is it fair for us to hold you accountable for the transaction? If so, we would like a full refund by 11 July 2007."

I hear you Brother.. i too would like my refund by 11th July. I am as much a purchaser for Items with Dan. So who in gods name would try to attempt making me responsible for your deal gone bad. If i delayed payment to the vendor and the vendor delays your orders on my behalf ...lausy vendor?...so whos to blame? No lets go poke the business partner since he is closely related to Dan. Think about it. The company we share with Dan has other partners and we dont sell side mirrors or angel eyes just carbon fibre. Maybe your misunderstood the message before so ill restate for your convenience " I have nothing to do with Dan on your purchase. But he may have delayed your purchase cos i paid late for my purchases with Dan. You can try to pin it on me but it wont hold in court.

Jeffreyewe ive mention all these to him this afternoon and made him aware of his absence and the anomosity growing in this forum. he has told me he would be online soon(that was about 4pm i think). How soon would he be online? dont know its up to Dan im not his mother. better not say no more before anather commetee member sues me for saying Dan would be online soon.

Keith why dont you tell Dan that he can call any of the Comittee members if he cant log in at this moment to avoid much misunderstanding. A phone call wouldnt waste much time. Unless he has no credit in his phone!:D If he doesnt call or log on in 24 hours, there must be something fishy going on. Anyway this is just my 20 sen. Cheers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom