Unpleasant Experience with Forumer (Danpromote)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daredevil;253349 said:
You can slowly instalment...you pay me my RM300 first....:thefinger:

wahh there the VP is softy ..can accept instalment

and Now MR president is asking Rm300 first ...

Confused lorrr ...

i think DD is fair as to start an instalment plan .. half of the amount shall be paid ..

there is no such thing as instalment dude from 0 dollar ... and then must start chasing you over and over every month ... your cheques too tak boleh pakai lagi ..so how to accpet PD cheques...

any gold to PAWN ... ?? pawn first and pay later to PAWN SHOP lorrr .. slow instalment ..

Aaaaaa i thought my service will be used boleh Cari makan. If like this my service is not needed anymore, must get in touch with the Australian guys la. Cari duit raya la.

Is this how the club president responds? Our personal differences have already been settled amicably when I met up with Jeff. Pls call up Jeff to find out the details. What Jeff posted here is just a small summary and no point flaming about you owe me and I owe you anymore. Anyway hello to you too :thefinger:

DanPromote, if you are looking for sympathy, you won't find it here, at least for now. Whatever the installment details. thats between you and the parties involved. Good for you, on your path; to make amends. I believe the mods will closed this thread once the issue is settled, put all that has been said here, to the past, and start the future here, including for you.

DanPromote;253362 said:
Is this how the club president responds? ..... What Jeff posted here is just a small summary and no point flaming about you owe me and I owe you anymore. Anyway hello to you too :thefinger:

Prez, u owe him also ar...aiyaaa...???? Cunfuzing la:stupid:

Daredevil;253349 said:
You can slowly instalment...you pay me my RM300 first....:thefinger:

Hahaha....sorry Dan. That message was meant for Jeff and I was only teasing him because he didn't consult me before agreeing to your instalment plan offer. And that finger was also meant for him.

DanPromote;253362 said:
Is this how the club president responds? Our personal differences have already been settled amicably when I met up with Jeff. Pls call up Jeff to find out the details. What Jeff posted here is just a small summary and no point flaming about you owe me and I owe you anymore. Anyway hello to you too :thefinger:

FYI, those are fun icons. But if 'guilty conscious' people decides to interpret it wrongly and take offence to it personally, then I can't do anything. Since you have already settled with Jeff, you have no business in this forum anymore as I am sure the majority of people here do not condone to such unscrupulous and irresponsible methods of dealings.

As you have caused unnecessary disputes amongst innocent members here and also to prevent such untoward incidents from happening to any of our members here, I will table the motion to suspend you from this forum indefinitely to the committee members.

I hope justice will prevail for the innocent buyers from other forums.

This thread will be closed at 5pm today.

Over and out.:cool:

Second you DD n though the matter considered discussed but not yet settled until every $ fully repaid. No offence to anyone but such action cannot be condoned and may recur if we are not careful:cool: :cool:

Daredevil;253416 said:
As you have caused unnecessary disputes amongst innocent members here and also to prevent such untoward incidents from happening to any of our members here, I will table the motion to suspend you from this forum indefinitely to the committee members.

I hope justice will prevail for the innocent buyers from other forums.

This thread will be closed at 5pm today.

Over and out.:cool:

I believe the one causing unnecessary disputes is the person who started this thread and bringing other people to settle his own problems, even until now you want to use the committee to settle your personal disputes. For me, this will only cause more problems. Using your influence and being a dictator will only cause more people to run away and form their own groups, which is why there are so many other bmw clubs around, because in essence we are all adults and can think for ourselves. If you want to act like a mum and govern everyone here, then a father and mother association is more appropriate. Asking for suspension and banning well.. now I understand why there are more and more clones flaming in the forum. If you are not part of the solution then you are just part of the problem. From all the responses, I would like to thank INNOVATOR.. he seems to be the most peaceful thinking person around here.

DanPromote;253460 said:
I believe the one causing unnecessary disputes is the person who started this thread and bringing other people to settle his own problems, even until now you want to use the committee to settle your personal disputes. For me, this will only cause more problems. If you are not part of the solution then you are just part of the problem. From all the responses, I would like to thank INNOVATOR.. he seems to be the most peaceful thinking person around here.

Go ahead. Please voice your grievances while you still have the opportunity. Oh I'm sorry, it's way past 5pm. So it's too late. So this thread will be locked now. Policemen are supposed to uphold the law. Go take a piss at the IGP's garden and see if you get arrested.

Correction : YOU are the root of the problem. If you don't understand the definition of 'victimised', kindly set aside whatever money you have left to buy a dictionary. or just deduct it from whatever you owe me. Treat it as my donation to charity. And I don't need the committee to settle my personal disputes.

Moral of the story : When you know you're wrong, it's best to apologize, rectify the situation, repent and keep your mouth shut. Once in a hole, stop digging. Dig harder and you'll find yourself at a point of no return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom