Official Complaint on Auto Bavaria Glenmarie Incompetency - Warning! Long Post

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
jarance;720769 said:
I thought warranty can claim from any authorized dealers regardless of where you bought your car.

Your immediate recourse on contract should be with the company that you purchased your vehicle from. Warranty, however, is something that is given by the manufacturer hence, should always be covered by any authorised dealer.. If you were to read the BMW booklet, it states 'Warranty is only claimable if the vehicle as well as the BMW Service Booklet are presented to a BMW Authorised Dealer'.

When u buy a car from BPS Glenmarie it usually come with one year warranty from BMW Malaysia so you can claim your vehicle warranty from any authorized dealers...no need to go back to Glenmarie...

Jonz;720766 said:
If the warranty is not frm there I'll avoid it like a plague. Jeez

t2ribena;720780 said:
When u buy a car from BPS Glenmarie it usually come with one year warranty from BMW Malaysia so you can claim your vehicle warranty from any authorized dealers...no need to go back to Glenmarie...

Yes, I must agree with bro t2.. You have the option to go to any authorised dealer to do your claim..

Jonz;720722 said:
Apologize on skipping the introduction. Just did that post to add myself to the list.

I was actually drafting the post and email since Friday and only got time to get it done last night. As I mentioned, I really do not want to complaint but was left with no choice as I am just thinking to myself what else can I do, I just wanna get it fixed.

I have written to the below :-

Auto Bavaria Glenmarie
Dealer Principal : En. Nordin Saad
Email : nordins@autobavaria.com.my

Head of Aftersales: Mr. Lee Chee Khoon
Email : lee.chee.khoon@autobavaria.com.my

No news from them yet, no calls even. Could you provide me with the contact email of BMW Malaysia, I was trying to find it online but to no avail.

Regards,

Write a letter to BMW Malaysia too.. Your letter to only AB would not rock the boat snuff :4:

i have a 325i msports. i went to auto bavaria for a small paint job (about rm400). when they told me to collect the car saying it was ready, i went. waited there for a good 90 minutes before they gave me the keys... the reason... they could not find my car!!!!

muhaiminrahim;720795 said:
Write a letter to BMW Malaysia too.. Your letter to only AB would not rock the boat snuff :4:

I wrote to Germany, they ask me to deal with BMW Malaysia.

I then wrote to BMW Malaysia, they ask me to deal with the dealer.

I then wrote to the dealer, dealer said no green light from BMW Malaysia, if they carry out the fix, they do not know how to a/c for the expense. For all warranty claims, the dealer did the job but they claim BMW Malaysia.

Jonz;720722 said:
No news from them yet, no calls even. Could you provide me with the contact email of BMW Malaysia, I was trying to find it online but to no avail.

Highly recommend that you get someone on the phone. Best place to start for me was BMW Voice @ 1800883000.

astroboy;720979 said:
I wrote to Germany, they ask me to deal with BMW Malaysia.

I then wrote to BMW Malaysia, they ask me to deal with the dealer.

I then wrote to the dealer, dealer said no green light from BMW Malaysia, if they carry out the fix, they do not know how to a/c for the expense. For all warranty claims, the dealer did the job but they claim BMW Malaysia.

Tai Chi master :)

So looks like BMW Malaysia ker or AB ker or dealer ker ... they dun give a rat's ass about the end user. Its pretty clear now. My car sent in on last Thur, I found out last night that they will start work on it today. How nice. So so nice ... looks like for my small issues I need to leave the car for up to 10 days. Wow ... BMW taglines:

- Joy Is A Life Full Of Possibilities ... possibility that you will get screwed over by our after sales and tidak apa attitude at our factory
- Ultimate Driving Machine ... Ultimately drives you nuts
- Joy Sets Benchmarks ... Joy is some lady which is in the figment of their imagination
- Work Hard Play Harder ... you need to work hard so you can afford to play with our car which may sit a lot at service centres, we give you more time to work harder also
- Joy Has A New Mission ... She is gonna screw you over and could not care less
- Joy Wants You To Have It All ... have all the headache
- The Joy Of Driving ... yeah you will be overjoyed that you get to drive the car since it sits in the service centres so much
- Some Great Innovations Were Born In Garages ... BMW stays a lot in service centre garages

Hmmmmm ...

Seriously, if hassle free ownership is my priority, BMW will drop few notches on my preferred car list.

Okay, Auto Bavaria head of after sales has been trying to contact me. I was away and couldn't take his call. Lets see what happens.

Jonz;721058 said:
Okay, Auto Bavaria head of after sales has been trying to contact me. I was away and couldn't take his call. Lets see what happens.

Jonz ... ALL THE BEST! Chew some butts off ...

Jonz;721058 said:

Since they have been trying to get you on the phone, I suggest you at least return their call bro.. Then you can discuss you issue or set an appoinment with them..

Write a letter to Biro Pengaduan Awam.. They will forward your letter to Pengarah Kementerian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri Koperasi & Kepengunaan..

Only when the buying stops will AB's attitude change. They remind me of old style government departments where people don't smile, look at you one kind and basically disappear when problems come up. I am still surprised that their SA cannot do simple checks on their technicians work to ensure all complaints are attended to and fixed with good quality.
Their whole service workflow need a complete overhaul so that they can be on par with Ingress or quill.

muhaiminrahim;721131 said:
Since they have been trying to get you on the phone, I suggest you at least return their call bro.. Then you can discuss you issue or set an appoinment with them..

Write a letter to Biro Pengaduan Awam.. They will forward your letter to Pengarah Kementerian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri Koperasi & Kepengunaan..

Worse case... just proceed with the Biro. Open table and settle...

zhul;721140 said:
Only when the buying stops will AB's attitude change. They remind me of old style government departments where people don't smile, look at you one kind and basically disappear when problems come up. I am still surprised that their SA cannot do simple checks on their technicians work to ensure all complaints are attended to and fixed with good quality.
Their whole service workflow need a complete overhaul so that they can be on par with Ingress or quill.

Completely agree with you bro. I keep a 60 meter pole between me and them... They will never get my business, not with that attitude!!!

Problem is with factory and the SA. Techies are really nice. One Fuad and Zul at Glenmarie called me over last few days to give updates in detail. I commend them both for it. They both showed concern.

However, the SA was crap. Factory needs to ensure proper QC too, we are not asking for zero defects but things which are prevalent/obvious, please sort it out and not let us go back to SC in matter of days after receiving our car.

Yup, the head of after sales, Mr. Lee contacted me yesterday. Had a conversation with him and he apologize for all the trouble and admits it's their fault for not ordering the parts in. So the key thing here is that they did not even order the parts in - CSA fault definitely.

He told me that he will contact me again today as they have put in an urgent order request for the parts and let me know when I should bring my car in. A loaner car will be arranged for me this time around.

Let's see how thing goes from here I guess. But the email complaint did work.

.... one of the wonders of the fon call :top: .....

Jonz;721249 said:
Yup, the head of after sales, Mr. Lee contacted me yesterday. Had a conversation with him and he apologize for all the trouble and admits it's their fault for not ordering the parts in. So the key thing here is that they did not even order the parts in - CSA fault definitely.

He told me that he will contact me again today as they have put in an urgent order request for the parts and let me know when I should bring my car in. A loaner car will be arranged for me this time around.

Jonz;721249 said:

perhaps a call after reading the posting here ...

I still remember few years ago when my e46 SMG giving problem. I wrote an email complaining ot it to BMW Malaysia and Germany. It took them few weeks to rectify the problem to the extent of bringing the tech/mechanic down from KL to handle the car. By that time I already fed-up and sold the car after few weeks, change to Merc.

Top Bottom