My adventure begin (E36 325i (A) 94,

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
farezrider;807366 said:
bro unos, glad meeting you on saturday....im the one with the blue E36...

Bro, how ur car?.... loud noise gone already?...

UnoS;807256 said:
I saw them on Saturday with ori m3 sedan first gen side skirt... black colour... nice item...

Ahh so you saw it too ... getting it fix soon :top:

hi all.....

I need info, how much rear driver side breake sensor price? mine the sensor wire snap..... because wheel side driveshaft rubber boot tear off and snap the wire....

UnoS;809784 said:
hi all.....

I need info, how much rear driver side breake sensor price? mine the sensor wire snap..... because wheel side driveshaft rubber boot tear off and snap the wire....

bro,i tot u juz changed the drive shaft rubber...

farezrider;810501 said:
bro,i tot u juz changed the drive shaft rubber...

rear drive shaft not yet... changed front boot for tie rod

sukrisE36;814181 said:
Salam, just nak info, any idea suitable adjustable absorber for E36 model,
sorry bro.. i no idea.... i just used normal b4

since i owning this car from 10-dec-2011 sum up all the bills.... amount spend was RM15k (not yet 2 years with me). .... so to someone out there this will be your basic guide line if u want to jump into old bmw.... and the amount will keep growing.... make you decision wise..... ask your self many times....do you still wants an old bimmer?

UnoS;815181 said:
since i owning this car from 10-dec-2011 sum up all the bills.... amount spend was RM15k (not yet 2 years with me). .... so to someone out there this will be your basic guide line if u want to jump into old bmw.... and the amount will keep growing.... make you decision wise..... ask your self many times....do you still wants an old bimmer?
Bro unos,
thnak you for sharing. Mine just got it last Nov 2012. Almost 4 mths having her in my garage. Like all bros here remind us.. its a joy to keep her up and running..Its a hole in our pocket but its a pleasure too keeping her good in shape..

UnoS;815181 said:

Nothing wrong owning an old bmw, in fact older model easier and cheaper to maintain. Not to mention if the car is fully paid so less headache. Only to find good ccondition one is not easy. It depend on how you regard the car and the willingness to spent on it.

[video=youtube;fEUfoeGx3dg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEUfoeGx3dg&feature=related[/video]

could somebody help. what is the rear axel ratio for 4 speed auto 325? how much it cost for 2nd hand unit?

and where I could buy 3rd brake light (ready stock) and how much?

^My 328i had 3.91 on it, should be around there. Price < 500 I suppose..

slyder;816961 said:
If you going to replace it might as well look for a lsd unit :p

lsd unit out of my budget.... some more my car auto 4 speed only..... but tq for ur input geng....

today afternoon i got the 3rd brake light at chop shop for rm50. condition 1 leg broken.... i just need the red reflector... so i should be ok i guest... :)

Top Bottom