My adventure begin (E36 325i (A) 94,

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
All 4 rotor and breake pad are new. Breake pad brand Jurid. 4 rotor from AB.

But this also give me headic. The breake noise still not go off after 2 month on it. Should be nicely blend rotor n pad bcoz this car is daily ride

Ya rotors are ventilated type? If yes you may need to shave the pads a little as the contact of the pad is kindda tilted about 0.2deg...if none the try servicing ya calipers as the contact between one caliper to the other aint that good causing slight delay..hope this helps.

Thats wierd but maybe this helps,
I haven't tried jurid before but i just recently change my fronts disc and pad.
Pad is ATE. Disc is brembo oem vent. (reason for these choices coz they are at least half the price of originals :p)

had the ate installed first on my old disc for at least 4 days coz the first time they brought the wrong disc so it was too late already so just kasi pasang back. was busy for the next few days.
When new disc were installed, the pads were sandpapered slightly to remove the rust and unevenness.

first 1 or 2 days there was slight noise. but after that no more noise and the brakeing much better compared to my previous pads. there were some wierd name starts with W if i am not mistaken.

hope this helps cheers

UnoS;773218 said:
All 4 rotor and breake pad are new. Breake pad brand Jurid. 4 rotor from AB.

But this also give me headic. The breake noise still not go off after 2 month on it. Should be nicely blend rotor n pad bcoz this car is daily ride

today is service day. done it at mspeed usj. total cost RM290 aje... im not sure what is the individual part cost... selalunye kat bil lamsum jer

1. 2 botol semi 10w-40 repsol engine oil
2. maxle air filter
3. maxle oil filter set
4. rear breake bulb
5. cabin center bulb yg dekat rear view mirror tu
6. plug in computer box... check ada error o2 sensor and fuel sensor... just reset all gone... not come back.... maknanye false alarm lah kan....
7. upah....

other job. open back front caliper. it my wrong not jurid but textar. rear unit is jurid. found one hole size 2mm at right side. dam is it this make the sound? then sand papper both sets. the hole still there due its to dalam lah around 4mm depth... mcm kene drill aje.... after install back no sound when i drive from usj to shah alam then its back again.... haiyaaa... every time berenti.. mesti org pandang semacam jer.....

the jurid one is better kot.... nice no sound and less dust.....

Hi...

Today I found there is a water in my spare tire compartment... how to drain off this water... any drain plug in the spare tire compartment? and normally from where the water leakage flow? ...

UnoS;785920 said:
Hi...

Today I found there is a water in my spare tire compartment... how to drain off this water... any drain plug in the spare tire compartment? and normally from where the water leakage flow? ...

there is some sort of small pan underneath the spare tyre compartment ...try to remove that ..or try to soak the water out with a dry cloth ....

where the water come from : 2 points A) from the rubber seal on the booth compartment ( from the rear mirror to the booth area)
B ) from the rubber seal below the number plate holder

if you wash your car at car wash ..try to avoid direct spray of water to this areas...

Iceking.. opppss... Iceman... tq I will check both rubber seal.... now days.... every day hujan...... so i did not go to any car wash... maybe rain water

Iceman, the seal on booth compartment have torn off.. normally how much estimate price?

UnoS;786564 said:
Iceman, the seal on booth compartment have torn off.. normally how much estimate price?

couple of hundreds only ...not mistaken below rm500 or so

Yesterday go shopping, bought few item from chop shop.

1. front bummper bracket driver side RM20 1pc
2. B pillar set. driver side got broken at lower back door n few clip kaki half patah. both pillar side missing the sound prof. both for rm100. I gonna mod the patah one.

3. sports rims n tyre. RM 2680

rps20121216_153622_zpsfecd2145.jpg

rps20121216_153525_zps73dc7c0e.jpg

20121216_142030-1-1_zps16e341fa.jpg

rps20121216_152825_zps25b32866.jpg

potong shop quote me same stagged rim for RM2k. not yet refurbish n cannot trade-in my old rim bmw stlye 32 16in..... I think this is the best deal I could get without hassle selling old rim in mudah or in forum.... janji happy bro!:top:

Damn bro should have mentioned you were looking for this rim. A bro of mine has them in the staggered setup with almost new gsd 3 tyres.

e36 on mudflaps ....ummm lovely ... wanting to put those on my ride and see how it's gonna play ...

ICEMAN 68;790559 said:
e36 on mudflaps ....ummm lovely ... wanting to put those on my ride and see how it's gonna play ...

ori bmw mudflaps since you first saw it at our e36 mega tts bkt jelutong... already 1 years looking around chop shop.... nobody sell..... make me dun want to take it out... although kene racun kaw2 at that time :burnout:

UnoS;790492 said:
some pic's of my e36 325i 94

rps20121217_121347_zpsa24ab5be.jpg

rps20121217_122603_zpsccd487e3.jpg

rps20121217_122522_zpsce761ca8.jpg

rps20121217_122438_zps7eb6e13a.jpg

rps20121217_122143_zps577065b8.jpg

rps20121217_122019_zps93c015fa.jpg

rps20121217_121917_zps77d96e52.jpg

very nice looking ride, keep it up unos...

slyder;790529 said:
Damn bro should have mentioned you were looking for this rim. A bro of mine has them in the staggered setup with almost new gsd 3 tyres.

sly, can u pm me yr hp num, my cousin is interested..hehe

Top Bottom