Maximum range on a single tank - List your range.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
the other day i went to JB, on the way back to KL, i pumped full tank. travel back KL crusing at 120km/h. travelled 290km, but indicator showed still can travel 610km based on the the current consumption.
E39 530

The calculation should be top up your tank...drive then top it up again, the amount of fuel then devided by distance travelled. Thanks bro

lwloh;804332 said:
the other day i went to JB, on the way back to KL, i pumped full tank. travel back KL crusing at 120km/h. travelled 290km, but indicator showed still can travel 610km based on the the current consumption.
E39 530

Sorry guys Noob question here, are our mileage readings on the meters accurate? i.e left 50km means really 50km?

krsna86;806908 said:
Sorry guys Noob question here, are our mileage readings on the meters accurate? i.e left 50km means really 50km?

Unfortunately it's not accurate. It's just an estimate based your driving style over the last 30km. Your best bet is the fuel gauge and your experience from your previous mileage achieved.

anaksarawak;807077 said:
Thanks for sharing bro, may I know whats your car model and engine?

On behalf of lazzydogg: f30 320d. Unbelievable mileage. I have to pump twice to get the same mileage.

splee;807083 said:
On behalf of lazzydogg: f30 320d. Unbelievable mileage. I have to pump twice to get the same mileage.

Thanks bro, any idea if its Petronas, Shell, Caltex, Petron or BHP?

since last 2 months my e90 323i 2012 clocked 10.6l/100km rather than 10.4l/100km even though traveled the same distant n the same lightfooted.

but i know that anaksarawak is more lightfooted than me.his convert consumes better than his perdana.

mokhtar818;807108 said:
since last 2 months my e90 323i 2012 clocked 10.6l/100km rather than 10.4l/100km even though traveled the same distant n the same lightfooted.

Thats very good FC En Mokhtar.. currently my FC is 13l/100km as limited to short distance weekend drive.. Need more Cuti Cuti Malaysia roadtrip :)

by the way what brand of petrol you are using? and how many km on a full tank?

i use bhp and shell 95.last 2 months i didnt bother to count it.before it took only 18 cents per km.11 months in possession and it s now 22389km.so far so very good.glad to have it.bmw best men win and when proposed to the lady its becomes be my wife.

anaksarawak;807084 said:
Thanks bro, any idea if its Petronas, Shell, Caltex, Petron or BHP?
it was a mixture of Petron and Shell..... had half tank of Shell inside.... but pump Petron for a full tank

But but gotta say 300++ km was a leisure drive from KL to SG at 120kmh.... 300++ from SG to KL was at stop go and hard revving whenever there was a slight clear road.... and the rest was some spirited driving around klang valley.... hehe....

During the drive from KL to SG, i recorded FC of 4.1L/100km

lazzydogg;807135 said:
it was a mixture of Petron and Shell..... had half tank of Shell inside.... but pump Petron for a full tank

But but gotta say 300++ km was a leisure drive from KL to SG at 120kmh.... 300++ from SG to KL was at stop go and hard revving whenever there was a slight clear road.... and the rest was some spirited driving around klang valley.... hehe....

During the drive from KL to SG, i recorded FC of 4.1L/100km

Amazing bro I presumed u r on eco pro mode?

Full tank from JB to PG, arrive in PG with 90km left on range. engine is N42B20

My e90 325i msport 2012 manage to clock 680km with a range of 5km to empty,in a full tank...I was very impress with it... 80% on high way 20% mix... My average spd was 110km/h...My average fuel consumption was 11.7km/l... I'm very happy for a2.5cc car could clock....Most of d time I drive like a grandma to achieve tis result hehehe.

Mitchwsl;813253 said:
My e90 325i msport 2012 manage to clock 680km with a range of 5km to empty,in a full tank...I was very impress with it... 80% on high way 20% mix... My average spd was 110km/h...My average fuel consumption was 11.7km/l... I'm very happy for a2.5cc car could clock....Most of d time I drive like a grandma to achieve tis result hehehe.

Care to share. type of fuel and brand?

Top Bottom