My adventure begin (E36 325i (A) 94,

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
UnoS;841628 said:
bro, where location kz motor service ni?
Kat ara damasara.. somebody call it taipan 2.. tapi bukan taipan usj.. dia kat area subang airport

Hi all.....

my journey with E36 end today..... tq for reading my thread.....

The new onwer is a forumer from here that drive very handsome looking E46 M3

Enjoy your hunting for the new car.. Look for conti bro.. once you drive one..cannot forget oo..

UnoS;844244 said:
Hi all.....

my journey with E36 end today..... tq for reading my thread.....

The new onwer is a forumer from here that drive very handsome looking E46 M3

Thank you so much to Unos for taking great care of the car ! It is my honor to continue your journey. I hope I can keep up your good works.

A short intro of myself - I used to be abit active in this forum when I first own the E39 (525 M-Sport) back in 2005. Regretted selling it 2 years later. Was back in the UDM family last year when I bought myself a (not so handsome) E46 M3 (should post some photos in the ///M section). It is a great car and make me fall head over heels with BMW again, although I must admit it has its challenges as well (almost failed water pump causing a christmas tree-like effect on my dashboard, yaw sensor failure etc).

Couple of things that I intend to go to the already great car:

1. Fix the steering coupling
2. GB Long shaft (helicopter sound)
3. 18in rims !! Any suggestions ?? Leaning towards a set of BBS (hopefully don't have to settle for replicas)
4. Full M3 bodykit
5. Recaro seats ? Bro Unos, should I do it ?
6. Freshen it with new paint
And the ultimate ............... hopefully .............. 7. Turbo charge it ! (Heard the M50 is very turbo friendly)

Alot of $$ to invest ..... at least Bro Unos has given me a good platform to continue.

Any suggestions from E36 sifus are greatly appreciated to make this great car greater !

Thanks

the recaro seats u show me are beautiful bro....

calling turbo charge sifu..... i think mr ramsingh one of it.....

UnoS;844295 said:
the recaro seats u show me are beautiful bro....

calling turbo charge sifu..... i think mr ramsingh one of it.....

Thanks Bro Unos. Will probably install it on the e36.

Went shopping today and bought the following:

Matt black grill
M3 side skirts
M3 rear bumper diffuser

Planning to spray the car in 2 weeks. Hopefully after that, I can post some photos.

Hi, it's been 6 weeks and I haven't stopped shopping :love:

Put in a set of new ball joints and control arm bushes. Steering coupling fixed.

Sent the car to Ah Kit (Subang) to change the 2 front seats and re-wrap the pillars, back seat and card doors (trying very,very hard to eliminate the squeaking sound)

Thanks to another forummer whom I exchanged the B4 with a set of Titans. I must say that the car is "more planted" on the ground with Titan. Thanks alot, Afo.

Also exchanged (plus top up) a set of 18" BBS with another forummer and installed a set of new Hankook 225/40 on it. Thanks alot, Chris.

Ordered the LCD panel to fix the lost pixels in the OBC.

The car is at the spray shop now. Will upload some photos soon on its progress.

Need some advice on brakes - Any suggestions aside from expensive BBKs ?

Just get better pads.
BMW originally already engineered very good brakes and pads.
Honestly you are not going to race with the car.
turbo charging it you have to look for ramsing. since this is the m50 platform, he will willingly racun you with it ;)

jchan;849826 said:

Put in a set of new ball joints and control arm bushes. Steering coupling fixed.

Sent the car to Ah Kit (Subang) to change the 2 front seats and re-wrap the pillars, back seat and card doors (trying very,very hard to eliminate the squeaking sound)

Thanks to another forummer whom I exchanged the B4 with a set of Titans. I must say that the car is "more planted" on the ground with Titan. Thanks alot, Afo.

Also exchanged (plus top up) a set of 18" BBS with another forummer and installed a set of new Hankook 225/40 on it. Thanks alot, Chris.

- - - Updated - - -

Just get better pads.
BMW originally already engineered very good brakes and pads.
Honestly you are not going to race with the car.
turbo charging it you have to look for ramsing. since this is the m50 platform, he will willingly racun you with it ;)

jchan;849826 said:

...by now yr ride shld hv been ready... what color ? kalau ferrari red ada geng nanti.......

e364_zps96667b9f.jpg

Top Bottom