My adventure begin (E36 325i (A) 94,

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Yesterday just change taya at TTH Puchong. Conti Sport Contact 2 205/55 R16 - 2pcs include balancing + pasang RM350.

value for money for 2nd taya with bunga yg tebal

Don't use tap water... use Mineral water or doctor sukida water its better most of my friends say so... if im wrong tell me...

best is distilled water. as the engine and related components are aluminium based, to protect from water mineral damage and for more efficient heat exchange, best to use coolant. The reason why coolants are colour coded is so that when a leak occurs, you will be able to spot it... :)

Good day Forumers,

As U guys know, recently I just tukar front taya... the reason are,

1. Taya depan makan dalam just on one spot not full round. During tire balancing found small bengkok on front rim right hand side, add many2 tin balancer the got ok lah.
2. Drive below 60km/ just quite as usual but the more I speed the louder noise can be heard from front side. The noise like you go trough yellow strip on the road... (geduk-geduk-geduk).

Now my issue are

1. the noise still there but getting louder than before during hig speed.
2. Now sometimes, steering also vibrate (gegar).

Please I need your guy's input...

Or could it be my bearing or any lower arm gone????

update.
Problem solve after spending RM1150. Today changed below parts

1. front bearing left n right
2. front disk breakes
3. front breake pads

Guys, how come when i break got loud kreek sound from right side my car. I hv changed both rotor disk and breake pad. What else need to be done?

And its really tough to install and fix c pillar cover. take me near 2 hours..... fuhhh... im scared if kasar2 the pillar cover clip get broken, and this cover not cheap even for used parts.

where can we get resonable price used bmw parts? most of seller (chop shop runner) in mudah quoted harga gila2 mahal. For example I can get non air bag stering direct from chop shop for RM70 but in mudah seller quote RM300 to RM600, to much profit margin. kata pepatah melayu. cekik darah betuh n potong kepala

You need to bed in your new rotors, drive them gently for the first 500-1000km.

UnoS;766275 said:
Guys, how come when i break got loud kreek sound from right side my car. I hv changed both rotor disk and breake pad. What else need to be done?

And its really tough to install and fix c pillar cover. take me near 2 hours..... fuhhh... im scared if kasar2 the pillar cover clip get broken, and this cover not cheap even for used parts.

where can we get resonable price used bmw parts? most of seller (chop shop runner) in mudah quoted harga gila2 mahal. For example I can get non air bag stering direct from chop shop for RM70 but in mudah seller quote RM300 to RM600, to much profit margin. kata pepatah melayu. cekik darah betuh n potong kepala

what ya looking for ? perhaps i can source for you ...pm me

Dear UnoS
Askum
Nampaknya kita serupa laaa
Baru gak pakai E36 325i M
Selalu hantar kereta area mana?

kalau saya.. glenmarie.. my fren of mine
sukri dok mana?? mana threa sukri.. nk tgk keta gak

sukrisE36;766892 said:
Dear UnoS
Askum
Nampaknya kita serupa laaa
Baru gak pakai E36 325i M
Selalu hantar kereta area mana?

salam, selalu hantar ke m speed usj. dan pernah hantar ke blue green motorworks n jk auto kat subang perdana

Geng, everytime i drive / accelatrate hard on the gas pedal, i smell hangit inside car. If then i stop by road side and quickly get out from the car still can smell the bau hangit from outside. When open engine bay, all look normal. no sign of overheat or any smoke.

What it could be? I hope not a catastrophic one.

I did ask around, one guy said, it's normal for old e36 car due to missing some cover in engine bay. Then I don't know what kind of cover is that.

Check your fan speed. If slow then fan clutch. Had the same on my e34 after replacement it was like a turbine and no more that burn smell.

With old car you have to check your alternator as well. coz due to wear and tear, any spinning parts will have wires in there. so could be shorting slowly

V-Man;772923 said:
Check your fan speed. If slow then fan clutch. Had the same on my e34 after replacement it was like a turbine and no more that burn smell.

I hv changed the fan clutch last 2 month. Like you said the wind speed now like turbo.... but the burn smell still there before and after changed...

could it be possible my gear box oil leaking / drop on to the exhaust pipe? or engine oil drop to exhaust manifold?

slyder;772939 said:
With old car you have to check your alternator as well. coz due to wear and tear, any spinning parts will have wires in there. so could be shorting slowly

Bro, the burn smell only when driving hard / accelerating hard, or RPM more than 4k...

Top Bottom