My adventure begin (E36 325i (A) 94,

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
yea bro unos n kitt come n join e36tt this coming feb....many things we can learn n bertukar pendapat

Interested. Can i send BMWC application form and pay the fee during the TT?

my absorber has worn out totally.bouncy ride like jelly but very fun hehehe :burnout:

yat325;709887 said:
yea bro unos n kitt come n join e36tt this coming feb....many things we can learn n bertukar pendapat

so far no activity on 18 feb.most probably will come

Congrat to Unos & Kitt.

Yat325,

How much you bought the car brand new last time?

my carmade yr 1995, its recon unit bro..register in msia yr 99 than in 2002 i interchange the plate no..if not mistaken plus minus the price that time r 105k something like that....konon that time 325 r very rare n limited

yat325;710109 said:
my carmade yr 1995, its recon unit bro..register in msia yr 99 than in 2002 i interchange the plate no..if not mistaken plus minus the price that time r 105k something like that....konon that time 325 r very rare n limited

Yeah it is diff to find E36 325 in used market when I 1st bought my E36 in 2003/04. Wah the price you bought is quite cheap. I've found the price around 90k at time I'm in the market and sad mostly r in bad shape.

bro yat325, i hv block my calender for 18 feb tts. insyallah will joint

kitt;709998 said:
my absorber has worn out totally.bouncy ride like jelly but very fun hehehe :burnout:

so far no activity on 18 feb.most probably will come

bro kitt it sound like u need to spare rm1k to rm2k depend wat need to change, refer to my earlier post

bro IM
But ur rebuilt r awoseme bro....simple n nice..until now ur udm r my inspiration

bro Unos
thats good hehehehe we meet then...

congrats on your new ride!

UnoS;696531 said:
Nick: UnoS
Loc: Salak Tinggi – Senawang – Sri Gombak – Sri Manjung

Salam n Good day to all sifu2 and otai2…. dengan rendah hati I’m newbies here to learn from u guys out there…

Just bought my car E36 325i (A) 94 yesterday at Ipoh used car dealer (nice guy) … now at Sri Manjung Perak at In Law house. Great experience driving from Ipoh to Manjung. Never had before! Syukur dapat rasa drive UDM.

This morning start my car…. Hemmmmppp strong petrol smell… i trace to engine bay... then I found the petrol leak at plastic Y- connector hose to aluminium head… that area wet wit petrol… the plastic conector seam look like loose from the aluminium head cover….. emmm what to do… :stupid:

Unos,
Sorry if I am lil bit too late to congratulate you.
You have made a very very wise decision! Enjoy your UDM man!

happy for you.

Bro Unos,

I know it's a bit late to congratulate you on your ownership, but what the hell.. Congratulations... I still remember the day when i took delivery of my ride and we do share a common 1st problem too.. Petrol Smell. Luckily, sifu IM was kind enuff to guide and point me to the right direction.. i.e. to the workshops, accessories shops and the even the club too.

I'm driving the same 94 E36 325i. It's a good and reliable car and i hope you'll have a great ownership experience. Do call if you're in Sri Gombak.. Perhaps we can meet for TT.

good to know n meet other geng at yesterday tt . a lot of good E36 n i think I'm the only 1 wit ori mud flap ;)

da buang ker mudflap tu hehehehhe...kang complain ada bunyi la bila pusing hehehehe CABUTZZZZ

brother unos and kitt , I'm having the same car as both of you. Interested to know how much you paid for ur cars, might want to sell mine. PM me if its ok with you.

Sat 26 feb
pomen: ah meng n boys

1. shell hx7
2. gasket
3. filter
4. rowe gb oil
5. exel oil
6. tighten up left stering tie rod nut - we think this is the culprit for stering tak sound when return from full left turn. the tie rod nut found loose
7. 2pcs new rear rotor. brand at? forget the name but in rex box. ah meng boys spray the hub with white colour
8. rear jurid brake pads
9. lastly the upah/ workmanship

total cost: rm1k

UnoS;718495 said:
Sat 26 feb
pomen: ah meng n boys

6. tighten up left stering tie rod nut - we think this is the culprit for stering tak sound when return from full left turn. the tie rod nut found loose

Unos, i experience the same issue with my 39..the mech loosened the nuts of tie rod ends and lower arms, lubricated them and tightened back everything....
yes, it sorted the issue...

Does anyone know where to get m3 bodykit in klang valley? i saw one in lelong but the seller is in perak

bmw-e36-91-97-m3-style-front-bumper-w-grille-lining-pp-bm01-1004-02-lklailai@2.jpg

kitt;719107 said:
Does anyone know where to get m3 bodykit in klang valley? i saw one in lelong but the seller is in perak

bmw-e36-91-97-m3-style-front-bumper-w-grille-lining-pp-bm01-1004-02-lklailai@2.jpg

Bro ,
Contact Lionel Koh aka Bimmers Garage ...good stuffs at reasonable price .

Top Bottom