My adventure begin (E36 325i (A) 94,

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Slow slow bikin nanti okay . she will take care of you in the future don't worry.

just picked up my 1995 325i tonight.will post photo later.so happy :D :D :D

kitt;703376 said:
just picked up my 1995 325i tonight.will post photo later.so happy :D :D :D

wah syok tu bro.... congrats... modern classic

Bro Unos,

i am ben from johor. hi....
I am thinking of taking one same as your, its 325i year 94.
Need to ask you few things to understand more before i decide to take it.

1) My E gear takes few seconds to get engaged
2) the accelerator i feel very little space to press, press a bit harder it touches the kickdown switch, is it normal?
3) When i press accelerator to drop gear the power its not so smooth?
4) Currently its 17inch tyre, the tyres size is 235/45/17 and the car is lowered using m3 suspension but it touching the tyres when i take corners or having 2 people behind, is the tyre size correct ?

thanks.

Bro Ben i'm also newbies with e36 325. but my gear engage quit fast and i can fell the gear pulling the car body although i not yet reales brake paddle. sometimes gear indicator can't be trust bcoz the making holder patah inside. as for accelerator pedal, i need to modify my leg position. now need to place my foot to press top of the paddle instead like my toyota car need to press bottom side. i think this due to each pedal design.

detail maybe senior members like apiz , yat or others can eleborate more

Ben E36;703758 said:
Bro Unos,

i am ben from johor. hi....
I am thinking of taking one same as your, its 325i year 94.
Need to ask you few things to understand more before i decide to take it.

1) My E gear takes few seconds to get engaged
2) the accelerator i feel very little space to press, press a bit harder it touches the kickdown switch, is it normal?
3) When i press accelerator to drop gear the power its not so smooth?
4) Currently its 17inch tyre, the tyres size is 235/45/17 and the car is lowered using m3 suspension but it touching the tyres when i take corners or having 2 people behind, is the tyre size correct ?

thanks.

for your info
1) what's an E gear ?? eco mode ??
2) check your accelerator cable as need some adjustments
3) you need to get a foreman to get the car diagnosed with a modic etc etc.
4) depends on your wheels offsets and there is no such thing about M3 suspensions .. by your description it could be wheels offset , wider tyres or worn out rear absorbers

hope this somehow helps a little

UnoS;703780 said:
Bro Ben i'm also newbies with e36 325. but my gear engage quit fast and i can fell the gear pulling the car body although i not yet reales brake paddle. sometimes gear indicator can't be trust bcoz the making holder patah inside. as for accelerator pedal, i need to modify my leg position. now need to place my foot to press top of the paddle instead like my toyota car need to press bottom side. i think this due to each pedal design.

detail maybe senior members like apiz , yat or others can eleborate more

me no senior me just a kid.lol

just went out driving my 325i around shah alam and federal highway.changed from economy to sports mode and the car transformed into a beast :D :D :D

kitt, great feeling aaaa ... good! same with my car, although dah remaja 18 years old but 6potteer dgn auto box pun kire best. if manual sure much more better. for now auto tranny is enough for me

found these under the mat? anybody know what these two are?

P1030816.JPG

the metal item looks like fastener where you can put screw through it. you can find the example when opening driver side steering cover beneath it. plastic item no idea bro

ezzo369;707287 said:
the metal item looks like fastener where you can put screw through it. you can find the example when opening driver side steering cover beneath it. plastic item no idea bro

you're right! I just opened the cover and realised no fastener for one of the screw hole.it has broken off from the hole.can i just use UHU to stick it back? no harm to the plastic steering cover right?

hai bro kitt,nice of u to share bout ur ride.....y not if u start ur own thread n post ur new ride pic...hehehehe not nice ler hijeck bro unos thread...peace bro...hehehhehe

Dear UnoS, sorry for hijacking ur thread hehe.I do want to open my own thread but your thread title fits so perfectly for me.By the way my adventure begins now :

P1030792.JPG

bro kitt, it's okay to post here. any post are welcome. more info n lg meriah.

kitt;707357 said:
Dear UnoS, sorry for hijacking ur thread hehe.I do want to open my own thread but your thread title fits so perfectly for me.By the way my adventure begins now :

P1030792.JPG

need M3 bodykit , angel eye , sport rim , sport spring , change to facelift grill , black tint .. okay that is the racun for now hahahha.

Apiz, all racuns must be stated together with the prize tag to be more effective. Heh.

yer lah... kitt pakai ler baju M3 + white signal.... mine front dah M3 , side moulding M3 replica... wish list still so many... now time for kumpul money

Top Bottom