My adventure begin (E36 325i (A) 94,

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
same like my ride 325 bro....awal pg n bila cuaca sejuk...kekadang mcm sembur nyamuk..heheheh

yat325;699420 said:
same like my ride 325 bro....awal pg n bila cuaca sejuk...kekadang mcm sembur nyamuk..heheheh

semua kereta mcm tu x silap kecuali hibrid haha

yat325;699420 said:

maknanye tada hal lah tu.. kan...

congrats on ur ride bro... anyway chek dulu kete tu betul2 and list up things to change. bile kete da komfem fit surely u gonna feel the sheer driving pleasure & joy

yup bro... like bro ezzo369 ckp..make sure averythin ok than u can feel the ultimate driving machine...hehe

yat325;699704 said:
yup bro... like bro ezzo369 ckp..make sure averythin ok than u can feel the ultimate driving machine...hehe

yat da bape lama pakai e36? mcm otai je hehe saya baru pakai ni hehe

Apiz;699743 said:
yat da bape lama pakai e36? mcm otai je hehe saya baru pakai ni hehe

no la otai enough...byk yg kt sini lebih arif... since 2002 apiz....iam the first owner....

ezzo369;699688 said:
congrats on ur ride bro... anyway chek dulu kete tu betul2 and list up things to change. bile kete da komfem fit surely u gonna feel the sheer driving pleasure & joy

yes.. ur right... i will send her for medical check up soon... but now walaupun... ade bunyik ngok ngek skit2 kat sana sini... still can fell the joy...

yat325;699749 said:
no la otai enough...byk yg kt sini lebih arif... since 2002 apiz....iam the first owner....

wow.. 10 years the car with you, i'm sure ur e36 must be in very good condition.... for me my previous car pun paling lama around 7 years .. pastu jual...

UnoS;699777 said:
wow.. 10 years the car with you, i'm sure ur e36 must be in very good condition.... for me my previous car pun paling lama around 7 years .. pastu jual...

mula bli still bujang.....hehehhe..than nk jual value byk rendah..so better keep it...than in 2003 me buying e46 330ci for my lovly gf n now she my wifey...luckly married..otherwise pelaburan yg merugikn..hehehe both udm still with me...even love more driving this old junk 325 than 330...coz i realy jatuh cinta with the body cutting...n byk yg da wat....now just wait to robeking my wollet due my gearbox suda ada rasa berat n kurang sedap..

yat325;699749 said:

Memang Otai betul ni hehehhe patin drive ni boleh usha tengok uncle hehe

last Saturday see Nathan BG Motor Werks. he test dirve my car for a quick spin.... his initial tough are the engine and GB is fine... but absorber is near to out... as well the bushing on all 4 corners. he did not manage to ceck under carriage due to no staff available due to xmas leave. Advise to change absorber to b4 ( as i told him i do not have luxury budgets just to do importance things first), according to Nathan would probably cost me rm1.7k for all four sets (absorber+ mounting + bushing), not final yet until he done detail check. plan to visit him again on next Wednesday for absorber change. but still in my mind go for brand new or used absorbers sets?. I saw some ads in mudah for 2nd hand b6 around rm600 for 4 pcs condition kedai potong and brand new sach abs... rm500 for rear and rm750 for front (just absorber) (total sach abs = rm500+rm750= rm1250. advise from otai and sifus needed

After lunch visit TTH tyre. old tire near to worn out... notice rear end lari during slippery and wet road condition... this is troublesome at this rainy season, but i didn't notice this when dry and hot road surface. Get my car 2pcs bridgestone 20/55/r16. cost me rm280 include installations. but satisfied with the used 2nd hand tires.

During tire change it's confirm both side absorber bushing badly worn out and oil leak at rear left absorber. And I think current setup is B4

suspension is done. changed
1. 4set new blistein
2. 4 new mountings
3. rear damper cover 2 pcs
4. rear damper 2 pcs
5. lover arm bush m3 set
6. ac microfilter
7. servo valve
8. servo vacuum hose
9. upah
all for less then RM2.3k

now one more happy n satisfy bg motor werks customer

bro unos ,
congats on your new toy . wise choice . personally , i think 325 is the optimum UDM
i.e performance vs maintenance .
if you happen to be in ipoh do drop for ipoh tt ( check out members meet up session ).

hi megatniza, i bought the car from kar seng used car jln dato ipoh. ah hong the onwer claim he as well joint ipoh members n he have few number bmw cars for sale. most of his bimmer in good conditions. may u know him n his shop.

but geng, tonight just now, my car meter show noting, non of the meter needle work, lampi meter pun tadak, service light pun tarak light up. back meter lamp also not light up.

only indicator light that works are, bateri, engine oil, abs and turn singnal indicator. aisyeh what can go wrong now? could it be just fuse? or meter kong, pray to god please dont lah meter plak rosak

dont recall ah hong in the ipoh gang ...maybe of UDMOwners... ; )

yes , it could be the fuse . worst case it's the whole cluster , should set you back around RM300 .
if you are in ipoh , i can direct you to go & see our favorite electrician , Ah Fai in Jalan Bendahara .

it's confirm my meter faulty... checked all fuse and trace wiring nothing wrong lastly swap with other meter then the meter needle works... searching around kedai potong senawang N9 area nobody sell.... at last found one used 260km/j meter at MJ Power Tech Senawang.. good point is the meter have been install with chrome rings and AC emblem.... but the down side is the meter mileage is high at 431,000km ... my ori meter mileage is 291,000km... offset 140,000km...Can this mileage be reset to my ori meter milage? the mech said it's possible but they dont have the tools......since i have no time to search in klang valley area and worry due to i cant monitor fuel and temp condition.... so i just bought it at rm470... it could be at high side due to some friend said could get it around rm3++... but what to do org desperate sure kene tekan punye... and they give me 1 week warranty...

Pray god hopefully after this no more drama for next couple of month... beli kereta dekat rm30k spend money for repair near to rm3k.... really poket kempes nih... some more next week budak masuk sekolah pulak... ya allah... moga2 semuanye okay... aminnnnn

UnoS;701770 said:
it's confirm my meter faulty... checked all fuse and trace wiring nothing wrong lastly swap with other meter then the meter needle works... searching around kedai potong senawang N9 area nobody sell.... at last found one used 260km/j meter at MJ Power Tech Senawang.. good point is the meter have been install with chrome rings and AC emblem.... but the down side is the meter mileage is high at 431,000km ... my ori meter mileage is 291,000km... offset 140,000km...Can this mileage be reset to my ori meter milage? the mech said it's possible but they dont have the tools......since i have no time to search in klang valley area and worry due to i cant monitor fuel and temp condition.... so i just bought it at rm470... it could be at high side due to some friend said could get it around rm3++... but what to do org desperate sure kene tekan punye... and they give me 1 week warranty...

Pray god hopefully after this no more drama for next couple of month... beli kereta dekat rm30k spend money for repair near to rm3k.... really poket kempes nih... some more next week budak masuk sekolah pulak... ya allah... moga2 semuanye okay... aminnnnn

damm mahal bro..with high milage like that......at kg subang chop shop only cost rm250 with the same spec like the one u buy bro....apepn glad ur prob solve

UnoS;701770 said:

Insyaallah smua ok nti. slowly but surely... Not sure it can be reset though. But surely possible, just need to get the right mech to do it..otherwise, just live with it..hehe..u got the 325 meter bro..it is the same on my previous ride..oh, btw the chrome rings and ac emblem are also some plus points for u bro unoss..

Top Bottom