Mazda Miata MX-5

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bimmerman doesn't seem to know why he really wants a MX5. Or wat he wants in the first place. :p

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Mar 6 2006, 04:02 PM
WHAT'S WRONG WITH PINK T-SHIRT???

psst.. Miata nice la...
NIkki, you really asking for it isn't it...............Please draw a big bulls eye on your pink shirt now and start running :eek:k:

Open hunting season starts now.

Originally posted by ah lian@Mar 6 2006, 04:01 PM
:blink: oh dear. methinks you have just offended some of the readers. i know some are reading this forum.
Whoops! :blink:

I take it all back. Sorree guys/girls/guygirls/girlguys I have pink t-shirts too. Umph...Err... I also have a hairnet from my chicano days..... and um..errr... I prefer to wax...(my chest that is) :blink:

chabut!

Originally posted by fabianyee@Mar 6 2006, 04:05 PM
bimmerman doesn't seem to know why he really wants a MX5. Or wat he wants in the first place. :p
bimmerman want's a fuel saving, small engined, rear wheel drive, lightweight vehicle for daily use. care to name a few of such vehicles which are not motorcycles?

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Mar 6 2006, 04:35 PM
PRND?

it's PNDC la doink!
It's not doink, it's neanderthal. Care to enlighten this old ape? No pink jokes. I Promise. I dig that metrosexual male thingy. Seriously I do.

well, you were invited to PNDC but we had no way of contacting you since i did not receive a pm from you. oh dun wurry, appointments for cuteness inspections and miata demos are processed differently. have no fear. ;)

the next time the miata can make it to PNDC is 2 weeks away....

Originally posted by ah lian@Mar 6 2006, 04:40 PM
well, you were invited to PNDC but we had no way of contacting you since i did not receive a pm from you. oh dun wurry, appointments for cuteness inspections and miata demos are processed differently. have no fear. ;)

the next time the miata can make it to PNDC is 2 weeks away....
Looking forward to it!

I'll be on my best metrosexual behaviuor too. :)

Maybe afterwards I can show you my tupperware collection. :D

undergarments count too... but you have to show us its actuarry PINK wan. :nyehehe:

Originally posted by ah lian@Mar 6 2006, 07:34 PM
undergarments count too... but you have to show us its actuarry PINK wan. :nyehehe:
Yes...but I must check it out before anybody does... :D

Top Bottom