Mazda Miata MX-5

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by zaskar@Mar 8 2006, 08:12 AM
Skar mentioned that he has a friend that would be letting go of a 1.8l (M) version...........itchy itchy
You gonna buy it?

Nope wifey has eyes on something else, i on the other hand have no more parking lts at home.

Yeah, i've bought myself a little pink dress. Just get those cameras ready for my Marilyn Monroe grand entry. ;)

Have only seen 1 Miata so far and it's a wreck. Good ones are hard to come by at the right price. You gonna buy one also?

:nyehehe: :nyehehe:
instead of going to bag a miata... you go and buy a pink furry dress with sparkles! sheeeshhhh!!!

never mind, never mind... still very welcomed to pndc on pretty pink mee yaa taaa night! :D please wear pink for admittance.

March 25th.. i think a few of us will be attending wedding dinner...

a forummer wedding as well...

B)

Originally posted by ah lian@Mar 8 2006, 05:43 PM
:nyehehe: :nyehehe:
instead of going to bag a miata... you go and buy a pink furry dress with sparkles! sheeeshhhh!!!

never mind, never mind... still very welcomed to pndc on pretty pink mee yaa taaa night! :D please wear pink for admittance.
Whoi! What furry furry with sparkles? You think I Taiwanese Karaoke hostess ah? :blink: I got taste one!!!

Check out my new dress. It's an original Gianni Versace piece. Pink quilted silk satin, silk georgette and lace. And it ain't no Donatella nonsence. This is a genuine Gianni masterpiece. Dunch play play! B)

Actually Neanderthals never became extinct. We became Metrosexual! B)

:wub: I LOVE THAT DRESSSSSS!!! OMG!!! :)
yes, you have taste..... not sure if someone else is gonna try to upskirt... eh! i meant upstage you.... :rofl:

come lar! sked arhhh!!!

pssssssttt!!! make sure you shave off the fuzzy bits before you wear dat... ;) :nyehehe:

Originally posted by ah lian@Mar 9 2006, 05:40 PM
:wub: I LOVE THAT DRESSSSSS!!! OMG!!! :)
yes, you have taste..... not sure if someone else is gonna try to upskirt... eh! i meant upstage you.... :rofl:

come lar! sked arhhh!!!

pssssssttt!!! make sure you shave off the fuzzy bits before you wear dat... ;) :nyehehe:
As i've said before... I don't shave, I wax. :blush:

you need to rewax quite often with carnauba.... to get the dripping wet look.... :nyehehe:

Originally posted by ah lian@Mar 9 2006, 05:40 PM
not sure if someone else is gonna try to upskirt... eh! i meant upstage you.... :rofl:

come lar! sked arhhh!!!
GOT! Where's the other crossdresser? Oh, nikkiboy.... :rofl:

Top Bottom