Mazda Miata MX-5

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by nikazwaa@Mar 6 2006, 09:03 AM
It's not my fault!!! :dunno:
wots not your fault?? :dunno:
next time dun lar molest the driver... molest the car enuf lar! :blush:

Originally posted by zaskar@Mar 6 2006, 08:42 AM
Thanx ah lian for showing me the finer points abt looking for a miata, can see that you really luv your car with the attention you've put into him/her/it.
you are so welcomed. hope you will consider getting one. 200 units in malaysia oni. :getyourfactsright:

Question Mr/Ms Ah Lian,

My friend Ms Ah Huey says the Miata gets pretty hot in the cabin even with aircon full blast and even with hardtop attached because got no insulation. She says got one time she was wearing silk blouse on the way to meeting and got traffic jam. She sweat so bad the silk blouse became see through and had to cancel meeting. True ah Ah Lian?

Originally posted by bimmerman@Mar 6 2006, 12:56 PM
Question Mr/Ms Ah Lian,

My friend Ms Ah Huey says the Miata gets pretty hot in the cabin even with aircon full blast and even with hardtop attached because got no insulation. She says got one time she was wearing silk blouse on the way to meeting and got traffic jam. She sweat so bad the silk blouse became see through and had to cancel meeting. True ah Ah Lian?
:yes!: :yes!: :yes!: :yes!: :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

damn, i should pay more attention to females driving miatas.... :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

eeyoooo........!!! Bimmerman hamsap wan.. :)

As for me....all my vehicles cabins are high enuf. can always look down on how "Kang Kang" a lady drive. :nyehehe: :blush:

the MIATA is low... if you're sitting in it, a camry next to the car looked like a MPV... and Cuntchill drivers can 'look down' on u too... :p

No lah, my question was not about the wet, see-through silk blouse lah. :blush: Nor was I asking about peeking into a miata from a higher vehicle. I was asking about the cabin temperature with the hardtop on a hot sunny day. :dunno:

Zaskar is the Hamsup one lah!

Originally posted by bimmerman@Mar 6 2006, 03:51 PM
No lah, the question was not about the wet, see-through silk blouse lah. :blush: Nor was I asking about peeking into a miata from a higher vehicle. I was asking about the cabin temperature with the hardtop on a hot sunny day. :dunno:
:rofl: cheh...hamsap and admit la.... :rofl:

Hoi! Ah Lian!!! Where are you Ah Lian? Rescue me from Zoggee! Quickly answer my question before I die of embarrasment lah!!! :blush:

Ich bin nicht schmutziger alter Junge Herr Zoggle. Ich bin unschuldig. Sowieso wie ist das Schweinefleisch? Genießen Ihr Bak Kut Teh?

Originally posted by bimmerman@Mar 6 2006, 12:56 PM
Question Mr/Ms Ah Lian,

:rofl:

i am not sure how serious this question is.... but i will try to keep a straight face on and panties from getting twisted.... :) and try and gipp you an answer lor.

first to start with, apart from ah lian and ah huey (your fren) hor, there are quite a few more miata lady drivers dat i know of.... ah li, ah lin, ah jin, ah ching... and also some of the ladyboss of the miata bois.

so far we never hear got this type of problem... becos some have maintained their aircon's properly and oso hor some of us have a hardtop tinted with the v-kool (they say veli goos one hor...). so, maybe your fren ah huey shud go see the naidu guy behind the jalan gasing shell station where he does bmw aircon systems oso. quite okay lar, not cut throat prices.

just to let you know, the hard top got 2 types. one heavy one light and the heavy one is better insulated lar. mine is the lighter one.

in the case of a soft top, the heat might be a lil more but so far the ladies dinch comprain oso lar. :dunno:

perhaps, you can ask your fren ah huey to meet up wid me and we can compare our wet silk bouses and see who got see through more. actuarry hor, i think she mite win lor, cos ah lian got changgih temperature control system and dun really sweat, only glow a little lar. :blush:

if she still kennot find out wots wrong hor, maybe she can refer to the ladies' miata manual. :getyourfactsright: refer to the last page... "when the hot gets going, the clothes goes missing". :rolleyes: tell her dun wurry, the buayas will be too busy looking the the miata curves.... unless she try to get down from the car without her top on.... :ph34r:

did i answer your question ahhhh?? :eek:k:

Originally posted by Zoggee@Mar 6 2006, 03:08 PM
Ah Lian...

Please bring I Ah huey to come PNDC la... :D
Ah Lian don't know Ah Huey lah.. Ah Huey is bimmerman's fren.. Read properly lah... :getyourfactsright:

Woi! Ah Lian ah!!! Your Singlish dam chia lat one lah!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:blink: Pengsan liao!!!

Herr Zoggie, Ah Huey ist mein Freund. Nicht Freund des Ah Lien. Sie mögen nasse Frauen?

What'sabout you leh? Ah Lian likes the MAN-man type or the Girly-Man type or the Girly-girl type or Manly-girly type leh?

Wait a minute! Ah Lian is girl or man?

Top Bottom