Mazda Miata MX-5

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I don't wear underwear inside or outside. I wrap myself in animal fur! :lol:

OK OK. Posted the question numerous times but nobody has enlightened me as to what a PNDC is. Now I do know that PNDC is owned by Zoggee but what is it?

Once again, what's a PNDC?

OT a bit ah lian you know anyone locally who has installed a 4 throttle/ITB into the mx5 engine ?

And yeah what is PNDC :dunno:

Originally posted by bimmerman@Mar 7 2006, 09:04 AM
Posted the question numerous times but nobody has enlightened me as to what a PNDC is. Now I do know that PNDC is owned by Zoggee but what is it?

Once again, what's a PNDC?
Wow, zoggee when you bought the road in front of your place-ah.

Now got to rename it

Lorong Comelah-Scared-ah
or
Jalan C1pek

Anyway
PNDC = Puchong National Drag Circuit

:rofl:

gipp zoggee a pm/call, and he will gipp you directions. we are just tumpangers of the famous drag strip... oooops! for a moment, i thot of nik wa wa.... :rofl:

Originally posted by yolk@Mar 7 2006, 09:05 AM
OT a bit ah lian you know anyone locally who has installed a 4 throttle/ITB into the mx5 engine ?
not sure, really. heard the talking part oni.... so far dunno if anyone's done it.

Puchong Nasional Drag Circuit.............home of the Donut king and Kokoburra Racing Team??? Strategically located in the heart of the fastest growing town in Klang Valley and next to a chop shop in case your ride developed a need for parts while dragging. There's also a lake nearby for you to dispose of any circumstatial evidence during the course of the 'race'.

last i heard, have to pay pndc tax one, unless waived by the owner. the owner usually demands a pound of fleshhhh! :nyehehe: usually roasted, souped or just plain sliced and bbq-ed! :ph34r:

anyway, do a small search. am quite sure you will find your way.

Aye! I am totally dissappointed. I thoght that PNDC stood for Puchong National Drift Circuit. But alas, it's only a drag strip. Say it ain't so Zoggee. Say it ain't so... :cry:

the drift and donut facility is just nearby.... dun wurry.

but my miata aint gonna be drifting... :nyehehe:

Originally posted by bimmerman@Mar 7 2006, 09:22 AM
Aye! I am totally dissappointed. I thoght that PNDC stood for Puchong National Drift Circuit. But alas, it's only a drag strip. Say it ain't so Zoggee. Say it ain't so... :cry:
Korektion.... it is also a haven for making donuts. Proof.... black donuts on the tarmac. :D :D

Originally posted by bimmerman@Mar 7 2006, 09:47 AM
Hey Flash, your silver sloth can donut or not?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No way jose am I gonna try it as it is.... I might leave my auto gearbox behind for zoggee to pick up the pieces.... or worse yet, I might blow a gasket / head. :beaten: :beaten: :beaten: :beaten:

Anyway, me guess the engine may not have enuff power to break traction. Dare not try to rev my engine too hard. Scared might break something.

Wow! reading through the brochure really makes me wanna get in touch with my feminine side. There's something about the Miata that's feminine but yet so right.

The engine is definately low tech but the essentials are all there. It's got double overhead cams and 4 valves per cylinder but no variable valve timing. Still it would not be much of a problem as the body is light. A full tank of petrol should cost around RM80 these days with it's 45litre tank but mileage is impressive at 39MPG in the city. And all that fuel savings come with a large serving of soul! What can be more important to an enthusiest than motoring with soul! All for Kelisa money too. Ask Jeremy Clarkson if the Kelisa has soul and he'll give you a live demo.

Speaking of soul, the car has 50:50 weight distribution and a fast rack and pinion steering for perfect driftability. You'll also get double wishbones all round! Even the BMW Z3 don't got it so good with it's McPhearson struts up front and antiquated semi trailing arms aft. Not to mention the power to weight or fun to boredom ratio of the Miata vs Z3.

Standard rims are 185/60/14 (my goodness!!! Those are baloons!!!) but if you want to upsize it's gotta be 195/50/15 if you want to maintain your speedometer reading. Unless 205/40/16 exists, which I don't think so. And to that I say yea! Tires at 195/50/15 can be had for less than RM180 a piece did you know! Drift all you want, tires are cheap on the Miata. Fuel is cheap on the Miata and maintenance costs are low.

So. Needless to say i'm smitten by it's charms and I want one.

say it with me guys and gals.....

Ditch the Bimmer, ditch the bimmer, ditch the bimmer.....

Originally posted by bimmerman@Mar 7 2006, 10:26 PM
say it with me guys and gals.....

wot on earth are you waiting for?

this car made No.2 in the recent World's Best 10 cars, as seen on Arse-tro.....

Only the 911 did better....

Buy Buy Buy! ( I sure kena ban veli shortly...)

What am I waiting for? Well, i'm waiting for the right one to come along.....

I viewed a decent looking black one but the history of the car seems suspect. I can see lotsa welding in the boot and in the engine compartment. Looks to me like a sandwich case. Probabably went between a bus and a hard place.

I'll keep on lookin.....

Skar mentioned that he has a friend that would be letting go of a 1.8l (M) version...........itchy itchy

Originally posted by Zoggee@Mar 7 2006, 11:20 PM

Yes..!! Yess.!!! Yes!!!
oh yeah..please wear pink when ur in PNDC. :D
Wear pink huh. Errr.... It won't be a pretty sight on a neanderthal but you asked for it. :D

Top Bottom