Mazda Miata MX-5

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Haha.. just messing with you bro. AFAIK, if you have a good record, you'd have a clean sheet there or anywhere else for that matter.

As for getting a loan for an unfinanciable car, i say good luck. Lots of people selling their cars around that age are having problems letting go of their rides. Well... not all impossible, just maybe minimal financing.

Isn't the Sentra same as Bluebird ? It's like Honda Jazz and Honda Fit rite ? hm..someone correct me if im wrong~

Originally posted by jumpman@Mar 4 2006, 01:11 PM
Isn't the Sentra same as Bluebird ? It's like Honda Jazz and Honda Fit rite ? hm..someone correct me if im wrong~
No lah Jumperman, Bluebird is a Honda Accord/Camry size of car. Later renamed Altima and then replaced by the big fat Cefiro. The Bluebird and Altima are the same cars, just different name for different market because if you can speak Hokkien, you know what Bluebird means. :D

The Sentra is Honda Civic/ Toyota Corolla size.

Originally posted by ah lian@Mar 4 2006, 01:04 PM
BUY THE MIATA!!!!!

come lar! you scared??? :nyehehe:
Actually i'm a little scared lah. Just finished paying up loan on 2 cars and the 5 series has 2 1/2 years to go. Now I need to sell a car and finance the Miata all over again..... :blink:

I want the Miata but my head is going round and round and round..... How to finance? :cry:

you missed the fun.... bimmerman....
post-26-1141497436.jpg

the gang was all there and you no show even though you started this thread... :dunno:

Sorry bro, got my wedding coming up next week so been mostly busy. Wedding studio and all that jazz. Sent my bimmer to "Zheng" for the wedding also.

But i guess some good came out of starting this thread which benefitted the gang.

Any more fun coming soon?

here's a Satelite view of PNDC.:nyehehe:

Thank You Skar19... :wink:

Don't think even I would know where on earth is that map showing if I haven't been to PNDC.... :p

Need a bigger map to show the more important landmarks.

Originally posted by ah lian@Mar 6 2006, 07:20 AM
:rofl: :rofl: kekkekekkekke... the 'driver' wasnt me.... **phewwwwwww**
now's he gotta watch his backside.... kaakakkakakakaaa....
Thanx ah lian for showing me the finer points abt looking for a miata, can see that you really luv your car with the attention you've put into him/her/it.

Nikki you always open yourself up to being tekan, even with something simple like this....... :dunno:

Top Bottom