Major problem for E90 325i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
When first start the engine...the meter show service...after that back to normal...it's mean is time for service?

kolamp;774273 said:
Like astroboy said, your coolant temp looks on the low side looking at your quote...engine should be ok I guess might be we're using different engine oil & viscosity....during cold start-up, my coolant temp will shoot up to 105C sometimes 108C to bring up the engine temp back to 80-90C range when the engine got the optimum temp...

Astroboy,
He might be using performance steering which indicates both engine & coolant temp....just my guess hehehee :)

you r right bro, the coolant temp is on the low side. All the while i dint really check the coolant temp myself, but i did remind SC to make sure the coolant temp, but everytime they said OK. As bro Astroboy said, thermostat should be the cause, is the time to change.
Btw, i got all the reading via software INPA... That screens shows the engine/coolant temp should not go beyond 120C.

So amacam bro...already enjoying your big boy's toy...sleep inside a car or what...hahaha
Do share your excitements with us..

Just sending my car for re checking...

Change ATF and the workshop recommend change the filter for the gearbox as well, do your guys change it?

Seong393;774677 said:
Just sending my car for re checking...

Change ATF and the workshop recommend change the filter for the gearbox as well, do your guys change it?

Depending on the mileage. What is your mileage now? AB recommended for ATF change every 80k of kms

FIRZ67;774681 said:
Depending on the mileage. What is your mileage now? AB recommended for ATF change every 80k of kms

The mileage at 75k change the ATF with filter total cost RM850..

Top Bottom