E90 325i Sports

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
E46Fanatic;359696 said:
Engine is weaker in the low revs and more tame at the high revs as well. At least for the N52, it sounds a lot more exciting when the rev needle passes 6k rpm towards the 7+k redline. The Merc V6 is smooth for sure, but I guess thats what differentiates Merc and BMW drivers.

Limited Sports edition only 20 units? thats really limited! But Alpine White is a winner if with red leather seats wah.. happening! Also paddle shifters? Interesting. I wonder if its the 335i paddle shifters on the sports steering or the DCT paddles on the M3 steering.

Tempting.. cos I just finished paying off the E90 and this wont be a painful an upgrade. But wife will kill me tho..

Well, you know what I'm gonna say... GO FOR IT!

M DCT like this...kekekee....:wink:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Is that your car, Spaceman? If yes, tell us about it!

Going OT for a tic, I was behind a maroon X6 in Ampang today. It's a stunning car, but it's HUGE! :eek: I thought it would be medium-sized and low, but it's way more imposing and muscular than an X5. With the fat tires, it has the bulk of a Cayenne or Tuareg from behind!

Schwepps;360051 said:
Is that your car, Spaceman? If yes, tell us about it!

Going OT for a tic, I was behind a maroon X6 in Ampang today. It's a stunning car, but it's HUGE! :eek: I thought it would be medium-sized and low, but it's way more imposing and muscular than an X5. With the fat tires, it has the bulk of a Cayenne or Tuareg from behind!

yep, got it done in July together with the illuminated M5 knob...:love:

Wooo! Pricey...but cool! :p I'm sure it drives like a dream. How do you activate and deactivate it - by shifting into DS or a separate switch?

its basically the same as as before, push gear lever to the left into DS/M mode...and flip the paddles...

Spaceman;360201 said:
its basically the same as as before, push gear lever to the left into DS/M mode...and flip the paddles...

err how to change gear bro because theres no lock on gear knob? btw if u dont mind can give the shop address.

hakim_radzuan;360214 said:
err how to change gear bro because theres no lock on gear knob? btw if u dont mind can give the shop address.

you will need to step on the brake pedal to shift into R, P.
you got PM.

Wah Spaceman, ho leng wor. Looks lovely! Any indication of the price of the steering wheel + paddle shifters alone excluding the M5 knob?

Also yeah, which shop in SG did you get it from?

E46F, why don't you just spend a lit-tle bit more and just trade up to the 325i Sports Alpine limited edition c/w M-paddle shift steering wheel? :D *Racun*

E46Fanatic;360419 said:
Wah Spaceman, ho leng wor. Looks lovely! Any indication of the price of the steering wheel + paddle shifters alone excluding the M5 knob?

Also yeah, which shop in SG did you get it from?

you got PM

Schwepps;360440 said:
E46F, why don't you just spend a lit-tle bit more and just trade up to the 325i Sports Alpine limited edition c/w M-paddle shift steering wheel? :D *Racun*

whoa...new limited edition of 325i in Alpine White + M DCT paddleshift steering? cool! :love:
where can i get more info? do they offer 335i? 325i is a little slow nowadays...:wink:

Schwepps;360440 said:

From a guy who has bought 2 units of E90 325i Sports in a span of 1 year yea, you are bad influence :p

What will be ideal is that the car comes with actual DCT gearbox! That would be simply awesome. Since its an option with the 335i now, hopefully when the facelift comes its also an option for lesser 325i's. I really miss the directness of a manual tranny and I think it'll add a whole lot of performance on the 325i in view that the 335i or the M3 is beyond reach by most of us.

whoa...2 325i in a year, that shows he's more passionate towards E90 than any1 of us here! cool!

if 335i comes with M-DCT, i would seriously consider it too! privided the price is reasonable la...kekeekeee

Spaceman;360477 said:
whoa...2 325i in a year, that shows he's more passionate towards E90 than any1 of us here! cool!

No lah, E46F just taruh-ing me back a bit for racun-ing him. :) Those who know the history of this, know that I only ride one love at a time. :wink: First 2007 unit was sold to a business assoc for his son after much bugging by him. Sometimes you do things for friends...

Schwepps;359961 said:
Rachel, move switch to the right: Parking Assist activated and the passenger-side mirror moves down in R and back to orriginal position in D, N or P. Move switch to the left: Parking Assist de-activated and mirror stays put. A very useful feature for reverse parking.

Your unit is definitely faulty.

Rachel, Schwepps is right. Mine works the same as what he described.

Msport / Traveller / Schwepps
Yup..mine definitely gone case. Now it is set to left. The mirror can still move when in D, P, R.
Will masuk hospital this Friday 3/Oct since IA said they are open.

Top Bottom