Latest counter intelligence report, everyone must read!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i mean use jumper cable and connect +ve and -ve point on battery then try to bite both on the other end...LOL!!

no idea??, but i need to open the 'car' and hunt anything suspeciuos when i am really free and get clean parts to fit on, all rely on my own, i only truce 100% on myself, other people not more than 75%

JOKER;357175 said:
no idea??, but i need to open the 'car' and hunt anything suspeciuos when i am really free and get clean parts to fit on, all rely on my own, i only truce 100% on myself, other people not more than 75%

Obviously .....

WARNING: somekind of criminal/mafia/????? may had radio device to setup accident or anything else!!!, soo everybody beware and stay cautious!!

one of the device could be stun gun, a device preduce high voltage with just 9V alkaline battery size about in torch light size, they just use it to contact the vehicle chassic ????

he he he he .....
my car running well...., no problem came out yet after last time cannot start, with rear mirror disconnected!, not to use gear 2 and 3, i park the car near to me and under my sight!! it really try to came out again, i turn the ignition off and wait wait and then on it start (only once)

not know which/who 's organisation/agentcy put that nasty stuff ???

the central lock actuator and ZKE kaput!!, i think they used it to disable alarm (original bmw DWA alarm in the rear mirror) and open the door last time ??? !!!

dush....... you are driving a malfunctioned space ship. Houston, we've got a problem.

Shite! I also just discovered my UNIChip is actually a transmitter to transmit crap to the Union of Nazis Incorporated thats why its called the
UNIChip...Joker what should I do?

XXX,u shuld destroy ur spaceship...just drive it to Penang Bridge,and buang dalam laut,or else,u wont be safe!!!
remember,ur lifes in danger man,they r getting u....

or the other way,u can always hand ur car to me,itll b safer,hehehe

i just meet one real e46 M3 in bintulu with BL XX registeration number, probadly drive there from BRUNEI

CAR was parked at P.C.B.H. expect they are doing some field visiting work

i had real shit luck on friday, the car suddently cannot start after many many time start/stop travelling around the town.
it cannot start with no reason, even cannot reset with my laptop. Damn, just like the first time in KUC... BUT the last solution is working!, disconnect the battery but with ignition switched on with key and on every light switch..., that will drain extra remote system power supply. took about 1 hour to drain all power source..., that power source suspect to be a remote control device with a relay to cut of the starter, an extra third party device other than the EWSII.

i seat in the car with battery discnonneted and wait wait..., i sudddenly heard a tack sound came out from inside dashboard, no battery supply but electric component still running??? i still not yet excavating the dashboard, because difficult to remove it. i quickly reconnect battery back and the car start !!! ????

ANY bmw expert can explain it????

i suspect it was a 3rd party remote control device with relay operated to control something????
a power source shared from the vehicle power supply, capacitor or recharge-able battery,
the power run out cause a sound tack; relay loss energy to cut signal???
soo many bugs?? it could be 'egg conspiracy' ??? or 'mafia from china'??? ISA ???
'pig farm' ???, 'ass hole' ??? or 'sick people' ????

what for doing such idiotic crime??

They want to suck money?? just like 'LAUSE' german term of blood sucking insect. it was widely used during MMII by pitler. Lause from MOSSAD?? or EGG ???, one of shell staff tell me about the BMW word meaning..., they said B = banyak, M = makan, W = wang, soo all B+M+W = banyak makan wang??? 'suck alot of money' that guy is islamic shell staff!! expect to be egg??? they really destroy bmw brand and reputation and put a negative mindset on public!!

i had a mindset of quitting the some what called 'S+HELL' company rather than sell of the car, they were expect to be EGG ??? not know, no idea???

i think the 'egg?? conspiracy' first attack on LOTUS company and then the roy royce, mini. that why they all end-up!!!??? now lotus under P-ton, RR and mini joined under BMW???, next is BMW ???? i just suspect only because soo much stress

Top Bottom