Latest counter intelligence report, everyone must read!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i need some private discussion with the previous owner.., email to jokeracts@yahoo.com
i need to understand the car fault history, whether the jumper cap is buit-in for long time ago??, :listen: any history of crime happend??, or accident??
any political involvement??, anybody die in the car???(that's scary)
THIS CAR IS FULLY OWN BY CHINESE IN THE ROAD TAX..!! even me!

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hmmmm.... this is getting better and better... where's my popcorn.. ooops. puasa... makan later.

ANYBODY CHECK THIER CAR FOR SIMILIAR JUMPER??, TXD/TXDII to ground??
RXD to 12V + batt ??

it will blind the ecu to read the camshaft position value, causing the vanos not activate
sometime (no fault code, camshaft sensor still detect-able but no value), probadly need to reprogram or minor defective on all electronic module!!

it will cause the gearbox/solenoid worn-out faster... due to wrong
Auto transmission module setting,

that TXD/TXDII link to all module, soo all is affected

JOKER;355479 said:
it will blind the ecu to read the camshaft position value, causing the vanos not activate
sometime (no fault code, camshaft sensor still detect-able but no value), probadly need to reprogram or minor defective on all electronic module!!

yes probadly..

JOKER;355479 said:

it will cause the gearbox/solenoid worn-out faster... due to wrong
Auto transmission module setting,

that TXD/TXDII link to all module, soo all is affected

Joker, why don't you write all your findings to BMW in Germany. I would think they will appreciate your findings. ;)

holy cow cow cow, it cannot start, just after i post it okay!!! , damn the car cannot start at 6PM today, but start again with my laptop..., cannot start for the first time after the jumper removed., cannot start for short period!!! this look like still had another bugs and had been permanently damaged the electronics module!!!!

the car cannot start when i left my car park out of my sight!!!,

some other bugs was identified:
the autogear position indicator which make it cannot switch gear to position 1, if switch to 2 or 3 it will cross contact and send wrong signal to EGS. but normal at P,N,D and R

next, the autodimmer sensor in the internal rear mirror.??? not know it was bugs or not?
just disconnect the rear mirror harness, because the first tiime cannot start in KUC, i witness somebody carrying spotlight???, the parking complex was full of light!! bring spotlight around there????, suspect they point it at the rear mirror?? not know?? just suspect

i checked all the module, it had different chassic number on the ZAE, ZKE IV, DME
probadly it has been replace manytime from previous owner???

that car had soo many bugs..., anybody can tell me what the hell hell happend??

but i need to reflash all entire module first before confirm damaged

next bugss, probadly a jumper to ground from inside the electronic module???
that require the module skematicsss to trace out..

ur place got so many bugs meh?? holy cow x3!!! why dont u put the jumpers on the battery and try giving a bite..might help he joker

Joker,

I think we need to "kill" these bugs/spy things once and for all before it start effecting others. The easiest and best way to do it that I can think off is to eliminate totally the "house" that it attached with. What say you.

Top Bottom