Latest counter intelligence report, everyone must read!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
who put on a report on this thread??? that was problem discussion on the harrasing stuff,
that harrasing stuff is super terrifing serious harrashment, that no body take action on it!
even the police report had been make. Who will take action on the responsible person ???

ALL is equal to no law world, invisible crime ???

affan66;354422 said:
are eggs dangerous? Are you referring to the ones we eat or the ones in between our legs? :)

eggs refer to telur-telur -> terror-terror -> terrorist :stupid:

this must one of THE most 'interesting' thread in the forum...really blow my mind...:thrasher:

my mindset now is thinking of quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit working and go back home to fly 262 in my computer all day night before anything happend,

all the central lock stop working, that is serious shit cause by the jumper (battery to RXD, ground to TXD),
ZKE confirm KIA, DME??, EGS???, IKE/KOMBI????, IHKA???, all the door/trunk lock actuator KIA, serious ...
it kill slowly

'battery to RXD, ground to TXD' is that original ????,
but i checked it is not, no function to battery or ground???

don't insult eggs. got politician very angry you know!!!
telur is not zero... zero = kosong.

i seriously think you should stay away from electronics. Get a bicycle. :)

affan66;360567 said:

egg is very dangerous, egg is not zero, egg contain protein and DNA,
if the egg is T-rex dino egg, we all will be prey when the dino break out of egg and grow mature :eek:

the local political should not angry with it, if they angry, they were part of it, and we need counter strike :stupid:

did you watch first alien movie???, they not know what eggs lie on the ground,
one of them got facehugged!!!!

affan66;360585 said:
i love u man... u are good....hard to find this species anymore...

:eek: i am not gay, and why you put this 66 in your id ???

you is girl???; girl own bmw ??? :eek:

66? that's for you to decipher.. and love doesn't mean i'm gay. I'm absolutely straight. You can ask the club members and Ampang gang, especially.

why don't you come out of your hideout and join real people from this club. You've been taking way too much weed or inhaling toxic fumes.

affan66;360567 said:

Korection... politician no angry lah.. it some mat rempit who is angry with politician for insulting the egg.. :stupid:

Joker, affan is too kind when he recommend a bicycle.. I think you should consider to start with a tricycle..:listen:

affan66;360607 said:
66? that's for you to decipher.. and love doesn't mean i'm gay. I'm absolutely straight. You can ask the club members and Ampang gang, especially.

why don't you come out of your hideout and join real people from this club. You've been taking way too much weed or inhaling toxic fumes.

i think somebody suspect i am a drug deliverer???, they though i am dealling black market businese :stupid: put the stuff to suck money like lause sucking blood, property damaging, they want to find-out where my money came from?? :stupid:, illegal infiltration :stupid: they already considered criminal for damaging property before i had any crime commited, soo far i am not any criminal :stupid:, this type of agentcy completely equal to uas! thunder bolt!!!!

they want to stop the car when i am delivery something?? , that was serious shit man of thinking shit shit shit like pig shit in pigfarm, i delivering shit for them...

they want to pinpoint somebody without evidence, they just monitoring the appearance of individual; example owning too many luxuries will be suspected to be criminal??? , without
a clear evidence. that is serious danger, = pitler 's thunder bolt!!!

just like a skinny man is suspected to be drug sucker???,with just appearance???, that shit evil thinking bring shit to them,

buy alot of tamiya tiger tank considered nazi ???, US, UK, RUSSIA, they all keep real tiger tank, real V1, V2, 262 in musuem/area51 for technological/theorytical study/developement!!!

somekind of shite shit thinking

jarance;360673 said:
Korection... politician no angry lah.. it some mat rempit who is angry with politician for insulting the egg.. :stupid:

Joker, affan is too kind when he recommend a bicycle.. I think you should consider to start with a tricycle..:listen:

bicycle is for the japanese invasion era la...., at least better i follow pitler style using bmw bike la... :wink:

i interview my contractor, they said thier (hydrogen nucleus) 1.3L hero car suck 10 per/day...
i told them mine suck 15 perday before i had the air filter cleaned...,
soo now is less than 15

Top Bottom