Latest counter intelligence report, everyone must read!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Attention!!!, next evidence !!!

CHECK THE ATTACHMENT, it was original bmw remote start test tools to start the car only connect to socket !!!!,

the jumper in the 20-pin socket CAP respond to modified bmw remote start tools with just contact the vehicle CHASSIC,
CRIME SUSPECT IN THE SHIPPING COMPANY, KUCHING AREA, MIRI AREA, OR KL AREA,

THE MOST SUSPECIOUS IS THE KUCHING AUTOBAVARIA !!!! tie link with shipping company????, no evidence, just suspect only!!!!!
OR the MIRI RIAM TECHnology INSTITUTE ???

CRIME HAPPEND IN MIRI!!!!, THEY ARE BIG CONSPIRACY INVOLVEMENT!!!!
THESE PEOPLE REALLY BREAK IN MY CAR AND CUT/REMOVE A WIRE IN THE REAR LEFT FOGLIGHT, cause my left rear foglight not ON...,
i CHECK all, the bulb, fuse, all okay....,

I AM SOO SCARE FOR ANY MORE THING HAPPEND, so i cancel offshore,
request to be base in +++ onshore..

I drive back my car back to SERIAN and park at serian home..., i open everything and findout a wire link (rear foglight) to distributor was modified!!!!, and i correct it baCK !!!

THEY WERE REAL-REAL >>> CRIMINAL/MAFIA/ROGUE SPY AGENTCY !!!!

Warning

DIFFERENT CAR MIGHT HAD DIFFERENT INTEGRATED JUMPER OR CONNECTION
FUNCTION TO CRIME PURPOSES!!! :stupid:

DAMN!!! i not know what else they done to my car,...
i had to findout hardly when free!!!, and report to security force for inspection
or exchange to whole car with new car from any security agentcy who will continue
debugging???

sachseelan;353216 said:
bro, i think E36, only got 1 rear fog light....you better check it out!!

one rear foglight, but one pair.., left and right when you switch on the front and rear foglight switch!!!, the center is third brake light !:stupid:
the center is not foglight,

my rear foglight okay in kuching before i drive the car to MIRI and use in MIRI

JOKER;353231 said:
one rear foglight, but one pair.., left and right when you switch on the front and rear foglight switch!!!, the center is third brake light !:stupid:
the center is not foglight,

my rear foglight okay in kuching before i drive the car to MIRI and use in MIRI

i must be damn well wrong then, appologies!! wholly cow, i hv to see whether my car is bugged now???:eek::eek::eek: coz my rear only 1 fog is ok...:stupid: oh yes and thx for reminding me on the centre third brake lights, i learnt something new today, i tot it was for emergency handbrake light...hahaha

IT WAS GODzzz messenger!

last time my car park at serian and perform bug hunting by myself, a frog was spotted during heat-up..., i was not realize what did my little brother try to tell me... :rolleyes: probadly god try to help us again darkforce of sith..

JOKER;353667 said:
last time my car park at serian and perform bug hunting by myself, a frog was spotted during heat-up..., i was not realize what did my little brother try to tell me... :rolleyes: probadly god try to help us again darkforce of sith..

joker ,
messenger from god or could it be mossad agent in a frog disguise ??
:listen::listen:

JOKER;353667 said:

well good if you believe in God coz you have to pray very hard for whats happening to you.:43:...anyway bro joker whats your car number since i believe in 4d...frog can Bring More Wang ..somemore sitting on engine bay....:biggrin:

VKS;353769 said:
well good if you believe in God coz you have to pray very hard for whats happening to you.:43:...anyway bro joker whats your car number since i believe in 4d...frog can Bring More Wang ..somemore sitting on engine bay....:biggrin:

7883... 30 big 20 small.... KTM..:top::top::top:

wah.. this case is serious, maybe need agent mulder of fbi to solve it..

sorry bro, i try to understand this thread, but at a lost already.. good luck with your hunt for the truth......

HEY guys,
i suspect it is same method being used in 1997 case, the famous PLOT, a flash and then the benz benz loss control!!, culd be w0zzeb or telur-telur lc!ss them!!! :wink:

i am not islamic, not communism, not involved in any political party, not a traitor for any intelligence faction, not telur-telur, not mafia, not criminal, not DR. killer,not DR.death, not in working with any intelligence faction, a complete not opposition to anything out-there, what the HELL??
should not a target for any thing !!!:stupid:

JOKER;353667 said:

LOL this thread is EPIC! :D

dei joker...still alive ha?...by the way what telur-telur u talking about??:hahaha:

are eggs dangerous? Are you referring to the ones we eat or the ones in between our legs? :)

i better upgrade my encryption/decription software. Cannot translate la...

Top Bottom