Latest counter intelligence report, everyone must read!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
pussy;352696 said:
i think the Russians have caught him....

i am not thier opposition..., not terrorist side, and not thier side,
i am neutral civilian..., but i am understand what function of this dirty trick!!!... :stupid:

if it is installed on military vehicle by SPY agent, it has serious effect...,
even in passenger air liner, it is killer device..., :eek:

what a terror discovery by civilian...!!!

BETTER don't get involved in any russian, terror or allied conspiracy..., even alot of cash was given.., being neutral and stay away from the gigatic clashes of future..,

by recent national event..., russian love georgian, china love taiwan, chez seed shield, iran mushroom seed, N.K. mushroom program, and recent company reported thousand barrel crude stolen perday..(could be stolen by Znd??), NK love SK????, maybe malaysia love singapore??? ha ha ha what a jokess

condition like MM III gonna happend..., better sale everything and escape to neutral and peace nation, prevent us became mushroom spora poisonning!!!!

i not know who clash who, i just shite-shit alot of stress

I wonder if Joker is a married man/having any gf:rolleyes:...if ya i dont know what hell that poor chick goes through...:eek:

affan66;352678 said:
i've been conned. no wonder this car has been taking my money too much. Am not a scientist. Maybe forummer mafia can la... kekekekeke...

*check-in for daily dosage*

the car specification was rated about military/aerospace standard.. :eek:
justlike the satellite 's material and semi-conductor orbitting earth with 24hour direct sun light exposure with no problem and remain operational..

make sure everyone does not conned

Hey Joker ,

Welcome back !! We miss you over the weekend ! Hope you had a good
merdeka celeb .

Mr Joker,

I have been authorized by the regional office of MI6 to advise you on the immediate cessation of all postings in regards to the current subject.

Failing which, I have but no choice but to ... you with extreme prejudice.

You will be contacted by my field officers and you will obey all instructions forwarded by these men.

Thank you for your cooperation and have a good day.

With regards,
Agent Blackberry

uh? why lar? damn shiok to read total non-sensical less serious stuff wat?? lets see how far this thread goes..........

BlackCat;352964 said:
Mr Joker,

I have been authorized by the regional office of MI6 to advise you on the immediate cessation of all postings in regards to the current subject.

You will be contacted by my field officers and you will obey all instructions forwarded by these men.

With regards,
Agent Blackberry

HEY.., they should pay damaged cost to civilian, what a damn !b!oL :wink: :stupid:

BlackCat;352964 said:
Mr Joker,

With regards,
Agent Blackberry

you better bring your black cat bmw to miri and make a donut in miri lutong office, let's see what will happend ??? :wink:

BlackCat;352964 said:
Mr Joker,

With regards,
Agent Blackberry

what ceasation??, this thread for safety and security advise :stupid:

we no coww!L cL!wa !!! this is for safety of all user :stupid:

THIS IS FOR SAFETY AND SECURITY OF CIVILIAN, STOP MM III or EVADE FOR SURVIVAL OF SOO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE

I HAD ALOT OF p!r1aL 's crabs/eagle/shark poster, i just respect thier technological advanced, and not thier fnck!ng cL!wa!!!

just logged in for my daily dosage.. aaaaaaaaa..... welcome back to planet earth.

sachseelan;353069 said:
ur the man.... save the planet...

HA hA hA ha,.. :top:
NOT KandanG Babi, Car! Burit, Making! Sick or telur-telur... the hero...
he he he he he he he, they just make the earth/world messing alot...:stupid:

Hellraiser;352717 said:
er...ramsing...whut's with the chubby gay dating advertising?

hellraiser....its for the fat ppl in the world. there's still love left. :love::eek:

Top Bottom