Latest counter intelligence report, everyone must read!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Intelligence work great!!!!

JOKER;352782 said:
BETTER don't get involved in any russian, terror or allied conspiracy..., even alot of cash was given.., being neutral and stay away from the gigatic clashes of future..,

by recent national event..., russian love georgian, china love taiwan, chez seed shield, iran mushroom seed, N.K. mushroom program, and recent company reported thousand barrel crude stolen perday..(could be stolen by Znd??), NK love SK????, maybe malaysia love singapore??? ha ha ha what a jokess

condition like MM III gonna happend..., better sale everything and escape to neutral and peace nation, prevent us became mushroom spora poisonning!!!!

i not know who clash who, i just shite-shit alot of stress

my message soo much meanning :listen:l

the decoded intelligence was..... bail out all investment/stock ...!!
escape to neutral and peace nation!!!ha ha ha
see the result in the attachment !!!! :wink:

Change urlink for the zonez Controlling the molecular electros in the atmosphere, they can't get a fix on you then you can Probably Definitely Maybe Live for Ever and a Day if that is your poison pousson? All u need is a little insanity to be IN sanity if u get the code wink wink style... Madness In Sanity in Order to Capture Sanity with the Virtualisation of Quantum Communications and...

/??

+++SYSTEM REBOOT+++

/MIND NOT FOUND

+++SYSTEM REBOOT+++

/BOOT ALSO NOT FOUND

+++SYSTEM REBOOT+++

/FOUND BOOT BUT LOST SYSTEM

+++SYSTEM REBOOT+++

/FOUND EVERYTHING BUT WRONG UNIVERSE, PRESS Y/N TO CONTINUE?

/y

/EVERYTHING BACK TO NORMAL BUT PLANET CHANGED

/okaylah...

:eek:

I am getting a lil bit weary of this Joker and his postings... sometimes i wonder if his ramblings are for real or is he playing the Joker role and having a good laugh at all of us...:stupid:

$$$$$

Shit happen, the fuse No.7 keep burn!!, it was ZKE fuse..... damn need for replacement

Look !!! the $$$ ??? :eek:

We are in damn situation

this look like the egg conspiracy getting stronger...., i suspect they had conspiracy to hack vehicle around the world long time ago; and contribute climate changes..., mainly targeted USA... with big Cyclone Thunder Storm natural super weapon attacked !!!! :eek:... thier action had make oil and gas price peak-up..., this also let the eggs rich rich rich and richer... egg operation had expand with multi-race member!!! recent economic storm was forcing the cherries bush bail out $700bil ?? , making counter-terror effort KIA/MIA.... and jammed to do any more desert storm style of blitzkriegs!!! :eek:

don't worry bush; you was my fan and i am your supporter...,
i am contributing you the free energy!!! to cook all the egg you want !!!!

h aha ha ha h a what a jokessssss!!

WARNING: EGGSS had tactical switch to operated with money, stealth, chemical, radioactive, multi-race member, ????....; I DID NOT INVOLVE IN ANY FACTION,
i think they suspect me is bond or something??

Next excavation!!

the next excavation!!!! open the dashboard !!!! the next hunt for any other funny stuff!!!
i still need a short screw driver!!! to remove it without remove the front windshield!!!
soon...., excavation include the ignition !!!

Holycow!!

After i told everybody i will open the dashboard and ignition....

the car just cannot start in very long duration last night..., even with current drain... and laptop DTC clear; serious hell happen.., that responsible party is reading this thread and respond to it!!!... suspect it was remote control that is continuesly pressed on the relay.., that they were close on me.. i stop at a park,... i try to start, it cannot start... all technic cannot work..., i wait like hell.... somebody still around the park until 1100PM!!!!, until a patrol car came near by....., a produa kembara quickly start engine and drive away...., i switch on and the engine crank!!! with battery connected !!!!! ; the kembara look dirty suspected drive from MIRI to BINTULU ???? the patrol car also drive away???? , suspect the stuff in dash board ..., need to trace black/yellow wire from ignition link into deep.... ???

:stupid:

funny stuff belong to police??? or mafia vampire ???? or the SHELL company ????
TALIBAN 's POLICE ????,

i meet car from KUCHING and MIRI ...., suspect involved (suspect):

KIAT SENG (miri),
RPM auto (Kuching)

JOKER;362003 said:
After i told everybody i will open the dashboard and ignition....

the car just cannot start in very long duration last night..., even with current drain... and laptop DTC clear; serious hell happen.., that responsible party is reading this thread and respond to it!!!... suspect it was remote control that is continuesly pressed on the relay.., that they were close on me.. i stop at a park,... i try to start, it cannot start... all technic cannot work..., i wait like hell.... somebody still around the park until 1100PM!!!!, until a patrol car came near by....., a produa kembara quickly start engine and drive away...., i switch on and the engine crank!!! with battery connected !!!!! ; the kembara look dirty suspected drive from MIRI to BINTULU ???? the patrol car also drive away???? , suspect the stuff in dash board ..., need to trace black/yellow wire from ignition link into deep.... ???

:stupid:

funny stuff belong to police??? or mafia vampire ???? or the SHELL company ????

wow , joker .. this is good stuff . ever thought of putting them together in
a novel or something . would be a best seller ...:listen:

JOKER;362008 said:
something is shit happen..., real shit !!!!

I think ur brain is real shit...ur brain had severe problem bro. corrupted by eggs, mushroom, kandang babi, agent cari burit, taliban, vampire, mafia bla bla bla:stupid:

i not know what shit la..., but i will findout !!!, find it out and dig it out!!!

hey ,.. last time the signal light not function well in MIRI..!!!,
i bring back to SERIAN and dig it out!!!, ha ha ha and i fixed it..!!,
nothing wrong with any module, just a connection link was hacked!!!
bulb okay, that was something cause the flasher relay jammed,

no such thing happen when i use my car in my home town!!!

Just like what i expected!!

see.., there had 3 key store in the EWSII. while i only recieve and use two key ONLY!!!
which was KEY 0 and KEY 1, .... THE KEY 2 on somebody hand :eek: :stupid:
anybody know how to erase the third key???

i suspect they break-in and did nasty HACK my car while i left the car in workshop and IN MIRI while i am travelling!!! they really drive around until i recorded 1km increase after i came back from travelling!!!

DAMN this is real shit happend!!

see the EVIDENCE in the attachment, report to police was useless!!!
(evidence conceal)

ANYBODY CAN HELP ME TO SOLVE IT OUT???

maybe they damage the dme/ecu password in the EWS??? or the password shifted away
cause by the disturbance from the jumper???? (TXD to GROUND??)

how to claim insurrance and procecute those who involved/participated the vandalism and criminal acts???

look at the attached picture!!!!, increase 1km after came back from travelling!!!??? :stupid:

soo many strange thing happend there and i try to explain to everybody ...

shit....this is serious problem. joker, maybe you should join the monthly drive to see if they damaged your car further. at least if they're following you, all the bmws will confuse them and you can escape down the cameron hill.

bro ramsing, joker is based in miri. no cameron highlands there. maybe can try driving the car all the way up mt kinabalu with a porter...kekekek!

Hellraiser;364771 said:
bro ramsing, joker is based in miri. no cameron highlands there. maybe can try driving the car all the way up mt kinabalu with a porter...kekekek!

hahaha....i forgot he's in miri, playing amonst the oil wells. maybe he can tumpang one of the pirate boats and make it in time for the drive.

ramsing;364776 said:
hahaha....i forgot he's in miri, playing amonst the oil wells. maybe he can tumpang one of the pirate boats and make it in time for the drive.

Cannot la bro, the pirate boats have had their spark plugs / ignition system infiltrated by the CIA already. Right or not, Joker? :D

JOKER;364741 said:
look at the attached picture!!!!, increase 1km after came back from travelling!!!??? :stupid:

soo many strange thing happend there and i try to explain to everybody ...

isn't this good news??...hehe:top:

Top Bottom