Latest counter intelligence report, everyone must read!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
terrible shit,

DME MS41.0, EGS GS834, ABS MARKIVG, BAE ZAE, IHKA, EWSII,..... survived or with minor damaged,
the new uncoded OBC V not respond and show PPPP,
ZKEIV and KOMBI not respond but instrument show value; could be condamn or need to reflash, reprogram and recoding??
or maybe intruder had hack the ZKEIV., the ZKE could had integrated wireless remote control system or someone add 1???
since one key in someone 's hand, the system had remote control to be choosed for diagnose.., i choosed it but did not respond, integrated in ZKEIV ??? or EWSII ?? or extra???, i know the original DWA in interior rear mirror.

i changed something in EWSII for testing and cause the DME activated the anti-thief, i changed it back.., the anti-thief deactivated., the DME also could be damaged with the cam position sensor blinded???

my rear mirror does not had DWA, maybe it had been exchanged by the intruder???, cause the ZKEIV always self lock and
signal the DME to activate the anti-thief????

could be something had been exchanged, because last time the car was not like that..,
not very possible to be starter relay fault, had to check and confirm first to avoid waste of $$$$$$$$$$

everybody should know how to prevent this from happen againt.... , very risky danger of unknow threat???? VAMPIRE of sucking money or robber or thief or criminal>>>???

better don't trust anybody, HELL 'S look tobe very standard and international respected,
the company did not responsible for personnel property that was vandalism or stolen during
travelling somewhere or to offshore!!! hell shit..., even the house mate waS HELL sucker, real hell shit...they dig out helll shit from helll earth together with me to maintain their machinery...

fnck OFF

LOOK :eek:, at the attchment!!!, the ZKE IV had link to AM/FM antenna!!! :listen:
just like what i am suspected!!!, that antenna had very long distant coverage!!! for recieving remote signal ????? not know, got to investigate deep, deep and deeper into the HELL hole.....
he he he... just like the DOOM III computer video game......KILL the gaint monster in the deep beneath mars 's hell.....

i don't know the newer model or other car had similiar system and remote operated, phychological harrastment or $vampire$ sucker if the remote operated by somebody else. It should be the car owner to operated, but it had been in somebody hand??, or the module had been exchanged, serious shit happen!!!

my IHKA also report the AUC sensor no signal, i findout it was completely missing/not avaliable ????? just like someone dig it out???, that cause the car A/C not cool enough, compare to other car????:stupid: i still remember the car A/C cool enough when i use in my home town...

the AM/FM link could be power drain monitor???,
the ZKEIV module had it relay mystery activation.., that i was in the car with nothing to do,
engine off, ignition switch off, light switch off..., some kind of relay sound can be heard...,
tick tack... and tick tack ...happen some time, i think that could be enough to explain....

what a damn damn lucky i did not try to get newer model.., thing would be ? x ? complicated
and hard to locate any complete wiring!!!

with simple tool..., scissor or wire cutter could sort it out...he he he he
still had to access the ZKE before any hard action could be taken.. to study the connection reason...

genius328i;365474 said:
what th F@$k you talking about joker...

you said you is genius about 328i.., soo how many remote control system in the car??

how many security system in the car??, i bough the car and maybe the seller did not provide to me..??

i had the ZKEIV, KOMBI, and OBC V (new) cannot be access... on diagnosis system.
why the ZKEIV (original link) had link to AM/FM antenna (in rear windshield) ???
for remote control system??

it was already fault??, need new program???

last night i just found the RXD line was internally isolated!!!, the RXD line link to ZKEIV, KOMBI, OBC V, one link to the interior rear mirror. the RXD was not link to the 20pin socket and the EGS and DME!!!!!

wow, that the mystery wiring hacked???/factory assemble error???? :stupid:
soo far, the interior TXD line link to ABS, ZAE, IHKA, OBC V, KOMBI, ZKEIV and to the outside
20pin sosket together with EGS and DME was okay..

i force link it to the socket and the module can be access and read, with error in the module 's program....

i dont see no expert here either than the 1 and only you my friend, the Joker..

hidup Joker!! happy diwali..

sachseelan;366285 said:
i dont see no expert here either than the 1 and only you my friend, the Joker..

hidup Joker!! happy diwali..

Happy Diwali to you bro:top: have a good one...

well Joker ur the man..the expert of the experts:wink:

i list-out the other required knowledge for trouble-shooting a BMW.., which normal mechanic don't had it

GERMAN langue...
IT programming, Numerical system.., Hexidemical system
Digital Electronic, TXD, RXD
Electrical Wiring must have..

bro, with your level of intelligence, you should design your own car. You would have won a nobel prize or whatever by now. Please do so and make Malaysia proud. If not, I suggest you keep it to yourself. Basi already la.

anybody dare to test on SEPANG circuit with WRX STi???/VTEC/MIVEC/SKYLINE/AE/ROTARY??, with his car de-BUGssED...

OR put BMW ACTION in KL DRIFT II???? he he he....

because alot of people said japanese car much faster then the BMW, recent find-out was real-real-real BUG implimented internally..... such as the jumper TXD link to GROUND is = SHORT CIRCUIT, the RXD link isolated internally??, all the CHIP update was useless... (that someone told me)..., someone also told me the programed will swift away and need to be reprogram???

But thier real potential can be seen in the FIA WTCC (AC 's E30 M3 in the 80s and now 320si), and the FIA GTR (E46 M3 GTR)

somebody said the mouse deer can overtake me, i am soo surprise..., :stupid:,
soon i notice that his exhaust spitting lube oil and water ... :21: :aetsch: :rofl:

someone also try to follow tigh with his V-technic, i heard pop sound and then PONG :eek: :aetsch:

i did not seen any bmw action in KL drift .... he he he soo sad. la :driver: :106:

this look like the zkeIV, kombi and obcV need to be recode, reprogram..., possible of the factory miss it for coding
due to isolated.... don't know where got this service??

there was no RXD link to the DME, MS41.0 does not require RXD..., only 318i DME need RXD.
but there had RXD link in to some where; not link to interior RXD (OBC V, ZKE IV, KOMBI)..
need to check it out, because last time it was jumper to +12v ???

I am sure that the TXD link to ground is not right, for hacking/short circuit!!!

I need help there

i check/inspect the X20 and X69 socket, found some missing link and some unknow ALIEN link..... :stupid:

The missing link had been identified after i had check and verify it from the BMW electrical wiring, but there was unknow ALIEN link in X20 and X69. soo i need anybody help to identify the wiring function...

Both X20 and X69 placed near the fuse BOX, list there was unknow alien wire..

The X20 (25pin; black circle):
pin 22 (green/white wire)

The X69 (25pin; white circle):
pin 20 (blue/white wire)
pin 21 (brown/white wire)
pin 18 (blue to blue/black wire)

JOKER;368042 said:
there was no RXD link to the DME, MS41.0 does not require RXD..., only 318i DME need RXD.
but there had RXD link in to some where; not link to interior RXD (OBC V, ZKE IV, KOMBI)..
need to check it out, because last time it was jumper to +12v ???

I am sure that the TXD link to ground is not right, for hacking/short circuit!!!

HA HA HA HA hA hA hA..... this look like all the interior computer module and the DME survived (except ZKEIV,OBCV and KOMBI maybe need coding and programming????) FROM THE 12V POSITIVE +++++ CHARGESSSSSSsssssssssss

now the next check-up... THE EGSssss

this look like the human who put it not know much on the car wiring???

he he he he... the jumper was mainly target for the 318i, or the old 325i

my car got affected by the TXD linked to ground short circuit, lucky lucky

it just annoy the running parameter???, no powerful thunder bolt hit my car!!!

where is the BMW expert out-there ???? :21: :104:

if you still dunno about the wiring and system..., no matter what modification ...
still lose loss to the WRX STi

that someone always told me, M3 lose to WRX STi :ciao: :tomato: :hahaha:

anybody had any idea about the ALIEN wiring..., i am about to cut it with scissor
once it was clarified BUGss, or error?????

ONE more thing to check!!!!..., the main powerplant... the ENGINE 's BLOCK.....!!!

the engine appearence to be M52 model..., but the block could be M50 's BLOCK, a 2.5L cast iron block..that suspecious due to the interchange-able engine head and timing case ????

that serious shit... could happend if someone try to be con CON con CON KON CON-man....
they can put M52 engine head and timing case; use all M52 electric and electronic; even run on M52 gearbox; to run with the M50 cast-iron block ..., that is serious con..

he he he... to make sure it was M52 block.. and 2.8L, one problem ... i still don't know the exact piston size in the block.., it could be 2.oL or 2.5L..?? that will be shit ass, more worrst if it was cast iron...

YES.. it was M52 Block.., next to check the CC capacity by using

Mass air Flow vs RPM calculation; engine number

to determine exact size of the engine.., i hope it was not less than the specified 2.8L..

by refer to engine number it was 286S1.., should be 2.8L version of M52...

Top Bottom