Klang & Shah Alam Meet Ups

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
consoglieri;845136 said:
Dah book satay kambing ke?makes me wonder whether satay kambing is just a myth...

If Beemer tak mandi kambing tu tiap-tiap hari kito ade satay ...

he3....janji melayu ler danielle.
Tianci, come this friday, we'll make sure beemer tak mandi itu kambing. long live the kambing.

consoglieri;845264 said:
he3....janji melayu ler danielle.
Tianci, come this friday, we'll make sure beemer tak mandi itu kambing. long live the kambing.

whatever janji melayu means... x ngerti.
c u soon :)

Janji melayu...hmmm...eg...somebody who just got married always say want to come to tt, u know the rest la he3...he was a diy officer.

anaksarawak;845280 said:
Danielle Chin how's your ride with rattlesnake?

hey anaksarawak... it was ok... is there anything in depth that i have to explain? as in the speed and bla bla bla.. I'll skip if i have to. but his ride really is like a lorry ride. ^_^

hahahahahahaha

consoglieri;845302 said:
Janji melayu...hmmm...eg...somebody who just got married always say want to come to tt, u know the rest la he3...he was a diy officer.

conso u r confusing me!! if juz got married just bring the spouse lo... what is it gotta do with melayu? my case will be janji cina la? XD

Salam Jumaat dn Salam sejahtera geng KSA semua...
Will miss tonite tt going back home again huhu...

aku ada stereng lori dan bas......kau ada....

Hi and salam all...

Tonight as usual......MMZ.....all come....lets see if bananaboat has made any progress....and satay kambing really makes a return!

Date : Friday, 13th September 2013
Time : 10.00pm onwards
Venue : MMZ Bkt Jelutong
GPS : 3.109995110807335,101.54314398765564

Come one come all......See u guys tonight!

Danielle Chin;845339 said:
hey anaksarawak... it was ok... is there anything in depth that i have to explain? as in the speed and bla bla bla.. I'll skip if i have to. but his ride really is like a lorry ride. ^_^

hahahahahahaha

Macam lorry? In what manner like lorry la?

hi guys,
shah alam and klang club members TT at bkt jelutong right? any contact number? newbie here ^_^

gendong;845511 said:
Hi and salam all...

Tonight as usual......MMZ.....all come....lets see if bananaboat has made any progress....and satay kambing really makes a return!

Date : Friday, 13th September 2013
Time : 10.00pm onwards
Venue : MMZ Bkt Jelutong
GPS : 3.109995110807335,101.54314398765564

Come one come all......See u guys tonight!

Bro Gendong, got some progress in feel and maintenance only. Nothing on the look yet hehe. See U tonight bro

Top Bottom