Klang & Shah Alam Meet Ups

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Aiyo tonight can't make it la sorry brothers . If not you sure can eat my slow E92 wan hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the usual suspects....all had a version of maggie....either goreng or with soup.....plus the additional ayam goreng potong kecik garing.... and the icing on the cake.... a dose of wonderfully delicious nasi lemak, courtesy of abg sham n abg man.......marvellous night indeed!!

oh and also welcome to bro xyber.....

Xyber, thank you for joining the TT.... but terribly sorry I didn't get the chance to meet you.

I came around 2.15am but x nobody was around... it seems that last week everyone balik awal..

Dear Sirs & Madam,

It is with great pleasure to invite your esteemed self to this sitting of Teh Tarik and other assortment of delicacies. You will be in the presence of other esteemed individuals, who has great passion towards their vehicular affair. Forewarned, the session might be dragged into the wee hours in the morning. Your presence is highly expected and much appreciated.

Date : Friday, 14th March 2014
Time : 10.00pm onwards
Venue : MMZ Bkt Jelutong
GPS : 3.109995110807335,101.54314398765564

Come one come all......See u guys tonight!

Friends...

2 TTs skipped......haiya.....miss the camaraderie la..... lets enjoy some teh tarik, bottles of barbican promaganate (i dunno what u guys drink la, just see the bottles), teh o ais laici, roti canai ayam and the succulent satay...... and see what u guys have up ur sleeves these days.....

Date : Friday, 4th April 2014
Time : 10.00pm onwards
Venue : MMZ Bkt Jelutong
GPS : 3.109995110807335,101.54314398765564

Come one come all......See u guys tomorrow night!

Gendong, unfortunately I won't be able to join as my wife is travelling and I need to be with my kids. Another week then.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z1 using Tapatalk Pro

No worries joonsuan....MMZ wld always be there every Friday..... catch up with you on Saturday for the Wheel Corp event....

gendong said:
lai....lai...lai.... come rain or shine (well mostly its nite time anyway...) we'll be at MMZ.....
Will join next week, tmr working late at the restaurant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hai sang Puaka.. jom kita turun ini malam la.. mau main besar pon bole..

Guys....slight change of plans. MMZ is closed for tonite.

Venue channged to Subaidah at Space U8, further up, 2nd traffic light after MMZ on ur left.

Apologies to those who made their way to an empty and deserted MMZ last nite. We'll have ample notice given if its not available next time.

Top Bottom