Klang & Shah Alam Meet Ups

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hasfanyzam;851648 said:
Salam and good evening all in this thread. I'm a newbie in this club but not new to bmw. Drive the UDM since year 2000 with the the e36, 2003 the e46 and in 2013 the f30. Working in kuantan but my home town in kiang. I'm very interested to meet new bimmer friend in vicinity of kelang or Shah Alam in seek on new knowledge or might share my knowledge. Warm regard to all friends here

Salam bro and welcome. We normally have our weekly TT at MMZ Bkt Jelutong 10pm onwards. do watch out for announcements here…. You are most welcome to join us…..

- - - Updated - - -

hasfanyzam;851648 said:
Salam and good evening all in this thread. I'm a newbie in this club but not new to bmw. Drive the UDM since year 2000 with the the e36, 2003 the e46 and in 2013 the f30. Working in kuantan but my home town in kiang. I'm very interested to meet new bimmer friend in vicinity of kelang or Shah Alam in seek on new knowledge or might share my knowledge. Warm regard to all friends here

Salam bro and welcome. We normally have our weekly TT at MMZ Bkt Jelutong 10pm onwards. do watch out for announcements here…. You are most welcome to join us…..

Best shot jakpo!!

DSC_0332.jpg

Gentlemen…..start your engines…..

Yes…prep her, pamper her, stroke her, do anything that you have ever wished you could do to her….coz BimmerFest 2013 is coming…. We will be having our brothers Kelantan Bimmers and Bimmerianz this time gracing our TT, eagerly anticipating what Saturday would unfold……all over some friendly banter and company….and teh tarik…..

Date : Friday, 8th November 2013
Time : 10.00pm onwards
Venue : MMZ Bkt Jelutong
GPS : 3.109995110807335,101.54314398765564

Come one come all......See u guys tomorrow night!

Top Bottom