Klang & Shah Alam Meet Ups

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
no laaa.. i'm sure security will get awesome t-shirts, plus white gloves & batons a la light-sabres.

mizhan;850876 said:
no laaa.. i'm sure security will get awesome t-shirts, plus white gloves & batons a la light-sabres.

not to forget the rain coats too .... case if it thunders

reminds me of the scene when a duck told a panda that the duck isn't the panda's real father.

wideawake;850884 said:
That day he told me he was a tanned chinaman...

Make sure u dont supply him a shotgun otherwise he will shoot all the BMWs display there on that day except his own. Since his is the only one not shot up he will win the top prize for best displayed. hehe

especially those from east malaysia right..?

B33mEr;850933 said:
My shotgun is only for the laydiezzz ... cabutssss

- - - Updated - - -

especially those from east malaysia right..?

B33mEr;850933 said:
My shotgun is only for the laydiezzz ... cabutssss

Unker!! Are you in California? Can find me a nice nice E30 M3 and bring back for me ah..?

lamoo;850905 said:
Make sure u dont supply him a shotgun otherwise he will shoot all the BMWs display there on that day except his own. Since his is the only one not shot up he will win the top prize for best displayed. hehe

being the security for bimmerfest is the coolest crew on that day....jom bang Mizhan...join us....

mizhan;850975 said:
Unker!! Are you in California? Can find me a nice nice E30 M3 and bring back for me ah..?

I am in London with our PM Najib for meeting hehe

- - - Updated - - -

mizhan;850975 said:

I am in London with our PM Najib for meeting hehe

lepas event aku boleh simpan tak baton light-sabre tu..?

irfan80;850987 said:
being the security for bimmerfest is the coolest crew on that day....jom bang Mizhan...join us....

Top Bottom