HPC track day.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Zoggee

No worries.

Like what Jules said, Brian & the rest of the organisors would like to thk u all for yr participation & support.

Originally posted by Alvin@Apr 10 2006, 10:34 AM
I only had time for 2 laps.

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves. Starting was a bit of a mess cause SIC people were late to open the pits.
Next event will be better i promised. Had a discussion on sat night & we are gunning for a full day for the next one so that it will be more relax & lots of track time & taxi rides.

Thank you all for your support & happy tracking. :)
I cant complaint....B)

The orgyniser did a good job.!!! :D

I was mistaken as Ong Kah Beng by Yusnee la.. ... :( Alvin,pls tell him its zoggee la.... :)

Originally posted by Zoggee@Apr 10 2006, 02:37 PM

I was mistaken as Ong Kah Beng by Yusnee la.. ... :( Alvin,pls tell him its zoggee la.... :)
wah dunno u look that old kah? :p

Originally posted by Jules@Apr 10 2006, 10:05 AM
Well done everyone and all enjoyed themselves kau kau....that's the most important thing.

In regards to black flagging - I only hear stories but got no confirmation...even after speaking to Brian yesterday. If you spun, run off road, flat spot tyre etc - no big deal.....but do learn WHY that happened.

Anyway, I no qualify to lecture any of you cos I also went spinning twice....once with Kooka driver and the other myself in the Lotus. Due to my "work" - I also only managed 3 flying laps with Magicbox as ballast! he he he

I envy those with rav driving styles.....sigh! My driving style will bore the hell out of your aunties....as Magic will tell u! :)

Finally, Brian says THANKS to all the instructors, those contributed and those who participated.
It was a day full of fun. Thanks to Jules and Fabian for coaching me.. and I drove like a 70-year-old aunty. :lol:

quoted from Fabian while he was coaching me.. "go go go.. go some more.... brake hard now... turn... downshift to 2nd gear.... rpm not high enough.. shift at 5.5k.. go go go... you haven't reached the limit yet.." :D

it was fun...

Jules. your driving is very smooth and clean.. one of the sifu out there.. B)

Thank you guys..

Originally posted by magicfox@Apr 10 2006, 03:28 PM
Jules. your driving is very smooth and clean.. one of the sifu out there.. B)
Magic,

Glad u enjoy it and my driving actually not smooth enough cos I clip some of the apex kerbs on T5, T6, T7 and also T11...u remember?

ur driving safe & sound and also good potential but u need to remember the gears......u crack me up asking - which gear ah? after 3 laps! ke ke ke

Missed sitting in Fab or even Kevster's car - just for the experience.

U guys recall the scene from "Three Kings" - where the heroes were enjoying the aircon, listening to the music "if u leave me now..." inside the car, whereas outside - everyone running for cover shouting "Saddam coming!!, Saddam coming..."

I sure would like to be able to drive relax like that & outside, everyone run away from me!!! HE HE HE

Thats why Jules..... I dowan you to sit in my car. NEVER!!!!! you scold me all the time. :) cos I love to step on the gas pedals before the apex..... :)

loving my set up ma....Dogleg and 3.25 LSD.... :ph34r: Its not as fast as JDm...but fun!!! :D

Jules.......????? :p :p :p :p :p

Originally posted by Zoggee@Apr 10 2006, 03:58 PM
Thats why Jules..... I dowan you to sit in my car. NEVER!!!!! you scold me all the time. :) cos I love to step on the gas pedals before the apex..... :)

loving my set up ma....Dogleg and 3.25 LSD.... :ph34r: Its not as fast as JDm...but fun!!! :D
Koko Zog,

Ya-loh, no invite me also mah..... but next time I carry big stick to twat ur leg and hands if u do that!!! :p

btw, there's this souped up old style silvia ( s13 i think ) who yanked handbrake and drifted thru T9 infront of my student's car.....but he knew what he was doing.....so that was safe & spectacular. even the gen2 was drifting thru T5.....c1PeK!

I only had saw one real Loony on this day - a french guy driving the 407. He attmpted to pass me very dangerous at entry into TURN 11. ( zig zag from first left and right but he cannot pass me )

I asked brian to ban him cos the location alone was violating the passing rules.

It just take one "hero" to spoil the day......

Issit the Silvia..???? Kiki..the news presenter of TV1???? Wife of R3's Head????

that car is fast la wei..... :)

Originally posted by Zoggee@Apr 10 2006, 03:58 PM

Jules.......????? :p :p :p :p :p
Ya-lar....u cannot see my grin here....I got same set-up lar!

Btw, I got all screwed up when driving the Elise.....wanted to go 3rd but brain hesitated cos the Elise had a normal shift pattern unlike our dog box.....the rear came around when I was in the right gear but too late!!!

We all learn all the time! Brian in car with me and I still apologising now for half spin between T7 & T8:blush:

Elise - quite light on the rear esp braking.....and cluncky downshifts, my verdict. T9 powerslide out easy as ABC... Anyone here care to share their Elise experience?

Originally posted by Zoggee@Apr 10 2006, 04:14 PM
Issit the Silvia..???? Kiki..the news presenter of TV1???? Wife of R3's Head????

that car is fast la wei..... :)
No, it was not the pinkish car....white and bluish decals....all a blurr to me-lah!

Kiki and hubby went out together one session - she in Silvia and Adian, in the MX5...I was at pitlane exit. THE NECC was a few cars behind them....so what's the story?

No drifting allowed on track btw. If wanna drift go car park. Eventhough some may say under control but you never know when a mistake is made or what's the reaction of the cars around you. If you drift, you will be black flag.

1 thing we notice at the event is that not many pay attention to the flags.

Originally posted by Jules@Apr 10 2006, 03:18 AM
\Anyone here care to share their Elise experience?
was following, and then been followed by a sporean maroon elise.. for one full lap.. impressed on how easy it tackled the corners.. only manage to overtake on the straights.. he must be a good driver, cos last time, my 325 easily kept up with one..

so, yeah... great car!! :D

that pug spoiled my fun trying to follow T. Djan in the Gen 2, braking into turn 4 he let Djan go and came out between me and djan and after that I could have overtaken him but bcos of the no passing in corner rule I could not, by the time I could overtake him the Gen2 long gone...blardy pug. :aggressive:

Originally posted by Alvin@Apr 10 2006, 06:07 PM
No drifting allowed on track btw. If wanna drift go car park. Eventhough some may say under control but you never know when a mistake is made or what's the reaction of the cars around you. If you drift, you will be black flag.

1 thing we notice at the event is that not many pay attention to the flags.
That I know...Oh sifu.

I saw Red flag but didnt see any Black la.... :blush: You can ask Skar...he was with me.... :) Love to go in the Kookaburra again.. might take it back liao... :)

We need to manage our "out time" better next time. I was always involved with cars I don't know. Tried ambling around waiting for you guys to lap me/catch up, but somehow that never happened either!

Zoggee

Wasnt refering to you. Was talking in general. Anyway we can see everything around the track from the control room. Quite cool!

Top Bottom