HPC track day.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Slight worn tyres.. but fret not, this is nothing.. hahaha.. I've driven as clean and smooth as possible. so damage is kept to a minimum... :p

BTW, it's good money spent on the BF Goodrich G-Force Sport... u can find the 'G-spot' finder... :D

The grip is good at the corners.. Love it.. btw, I'm using 195/60/15 HIGH profile tyres. Should be better with the lower profile ones.

Originally posted by Daredevil@Apr 8 2006, 09:53 PM
Zoggee. 3 words. YOU ARE CRAZY! Hahahaha....reminds me of the 1st time of met you...terus kena donut at you know where lah....
:nyehehe:
shhhhh....that was long long time ago. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Zoggee@Apr 10 2006, 01:14 AM
C1p3K..XXX. showoff!!!! always lift off the gas pedals at turn 5 ,showing me that he can drift the front wheel drive Levin. B)
bro I screwed uplah not tryin to showofflah..

Originally posted by Zoggee@Apr 9 2006, 12:04 PM
:D I want that car...!!!! :D
wrx aa? with u driving, can la.. unlike the fully modded blue sti that hit the barricades.. :D

Thanks to the organizers & instructors for the event.

Had a blast.

Zoggee...drift master (You the man). :D

zoggee
hahahahahah champion la you ... I see you drift here drift there ... luckily I wasn't the only one that was naughty that day ... felt so bad cause kena red flag and instructed back to the pit to get warning but after hearing your stories felt so much better cause you make what I did sound like peanuts :blush: :rofl:

XXX driver fully modified car still standard engine ... if engine also fully modified .. cannot imagine already :eek:k:

BTW who was driving the yellow e46 m3 ??? damn .. love how the car sounds and handles !!! :yahoo:

I only had time for 2 laps.

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves. Starting was a bit of a mess cause SIC people were late to open the pits.
Next event will be better i promised. Had a discussion on sat night & we are gunning for a full day for the next one so that it will be more relax & lots of track time & taxi rides.

Thank you all for your support & happy tracking. :)

Since its the first time Im sure u guys did a post mortem after the event and will surely have improvements for the next....this being its first was already a blast, I cant imagine the next one..Pls thank Brian and the guys, urself and all who made this possible and I think I say this on behalf of all here who where there.

ps: Pls dont tiong me again very malufying ..1 big car and 1 little car behind going at speeds exceeding 200k not a very nice scene.. :blush: :D

Had super fun. Hope there'll be more events like this. Thanks to Fabian and XXX for coaching me. 1st time ah.. don't marah ah.. have to grow bigger balls now.

Taxi rides with Kevster and XXX made me wanna do better next time around. *AE111 rocks!!! And the driver got screw loose in his head

Zoggee and skar.. thanks for the support and encouragement.

XXX is my new idol. :yahoo:

OK, I have started a new thread for XXX idoling. Click here.

Yolk, I tot the AE111 engine is slightly modified, how else did it go up to 8,000/9,000rpm? I think the ECU is modified, there was a "brack box" at the passenger footwell.

u all ah like katak dibawah tempurung..first time oledi like im GOD..u havent tried others yet like our sifu tl5500 that one badan pun 2 kali my size just imagine what he's got down there... ;)

Well done everyone and all enjoyed themselves kau kau....that's the most important thing.

In regards to black flagging - I only hear stories but got no confirmation...even after speaking to Brian yesterday. If you spun, run off road, flat spot tyre etc - no big deal.....but do learn WHY that happened.

Anyway, I no qualify to lecture any of you cos I also went spinning twice....once with Kooka driver and the other myself in the Lotus. Due to my "work" - I also only managed 3 flying laps with Magicbox as ballast! he he he

I envy those with rav driving styles.....sigh! My driving style will bore the hell out of your aunties....as Magic will tell u! :)

Finally, Brian says THANKS to all the instructors, those contributed and those who participated.

Originally posted by OSFlanker@Apr 10 2006, 10:01 AM
OK, I have started a new thread for XXX idoling. Click here.

Yolk, I tot the AE111 is slightly modified, how else did it go up to 8,000/9,000rpm? I think the ECU is modified, there was a "brack box" at the passenger footwell.
there you go again ...this time Blue panda sure come out oledi..

yes engine standard from 'tongchehpoh' directly plonked in but there is that little black box that u mentioned that made the difference..this engine just for basic chassis setup, another engine is being built.

Originally posted by XXX@Apr 10 2006, 10:01 AM
u all ah like katak dibawah tempurung..first time oledi like im GOD..u havent tried others yet like our sifu tl5500 that one badan pun 2 kali my size just imagine what he's got down there... ;)
since ur badan is 1/2 the size, it's easier to "put you on the table" mah. hahahaha :nyehehe:

I have not seen how TL5050 drives, but I have sat with Ron Lim before - calmness personified. If the car is about to crash into the barrier he can probably give you a lecture on safety procedures before the impact. Most of the best drivers are too smooth!!!!

OSFlanker
OT -- the 4age 20v stock standard already comes with an 8k rev cut from factory but yup you are right the levin that XXX is driving is using a japanese modded ecu that comes with more aggresive fueling and timing with probably higher rev cut

Top Bottom