Bukit Putus Open Day

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
astroboy;556966 said:
I know I can't drive like that.. any1 in the club can drive like that ka?! :eek:

Plenty, I am sure. Saw some of them on one of the late night Putrajaya runs. In my opinion the best car for that Bukit Putus stretch is a manual E30. Excellent car with superb power. I am sure Fabian will agree with me.

Realred78;558247 said:
Plenty, I am sure. Saw some of them on one of the late night Putrajaya runs. In my opinion the best car for that Bukit Putus stretch is a manual E30. Excellent car with superb power. I am sure Fabian will agree with me.

yes, an E30 with a screaming S14 would undoubtedly be king.

Realred78;558247 said:

tried the uphill run last Friday... a light RWD is ideal for the BrokeHill run.. Was running 2nd gear and holding the rev high and the echo of the exhaust sound bouncing back from the embankment was syiokalingam...

you guys are giving me ideas.. am seriously considering building another E30; one that is less pretty, but loads more spunk :)

mizhan;558259 said:
you guys are giving me ideas.. am seriously considering building another E30; one that is less pretty, but loads more spunk :)

If it's a playcar, go for a 4 pot.. FI it too.. :p

mizhan;558259 said:

MIZHAN motorsport ...can join ka ?

Realred78;558379 said:
Now I miss my E30 320i M20. What a babe she was.

ermm, if ur having thoughts on pushing the 530i off bro, hehehe..let me knoww k:top:

deep3102;558426 said:
ermm, if ur having thoughts on pushing the 530i off bro, hehehe..let me knoww k:top:

Hahahah. Nope. I love my 530i. Just thinking of a fun weekend car. Can't think of a better car than a manual E30. :top::top::top:

[video=youtube;XO0D9y_YXOU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO0D9y_YXOU&"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO0D9y_YXOU&[/video]

Top Bottom