E90 High Beam can't off, all lights flashing after I lock the car

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bimmerdude;356509 said:
my car was a lemon. after 3 weeks it became jerky. i demanded to change engine. after so much delay i demanded a new car. :)

u cannot say like that one. According to Schwepps, it cannot be a lemon. even though the engine is jerky, and its 3 weeks old, and giving you much headache, and u paid hard earned moolah for it, it still can be fixed. besides, its only an engine, not very impt component of the car wut... :wink: don't say lemon, maybe durian la. must go through some pain to get the sweet fruit inside :D

I would say a car with an engine problem that can't be diagnosed is definitely a lemon. :)

bimmerdude;356550 said:
yes i did Maam. i figure that if i bought something new and its faulty, i am entitled to either a refund or replacement. sounds fair doesnt it? :45:

Bro, which model did you bought~? X6:rock:~!!!!

Hellraiser;356681 said:
lemon...durian...wah! fruit buffet ah??

hey bro, its funny u brought up the subject of fruits, looking at what u have in ur avatar :)
anyway, to be on topic, i hope our bro morgan has been given a satisfactory solution. this is no way to be introduced to Pure Driving Pleasure man.

cheers

bimmerdude;356691 said:
hey bro, its funny u brought up the subject of fruits, looking at what u have in ur avatar :)
cheers

actually...there were other avatar pics to chose...but melons the size of bowling balls were not my favourite! **grin**

And I wonder what happened to your "old" 320i Msports... sold to another unsuspecting buyer as 2nd hand car?

bimmerdude;356688 said:
i bought a 320i Msports. got it replaced with another new one :)

bro, i think your car has either one of these :

1. computer virus! solution : try mcafee or norton anti virus
2. gremlins (the real one, not the movie...duh!) solution : try exposing to sunlight (like the movie...*grin*)
3. its possessed! (seen "exorcist?" solution : get a father (not mother!) to exorcise the demon(s)!!!

just kidding. sorry to hear about your problems. if it was my car, i would have been really pissed and would have set it on fire in that moment of frustration!

maybe your car needs counselling....

cheers!

flash;356803 said:
And I wonder what happened to your "old" 320i Msports... sold to another unsuspecting buyer as 2nd hand car?

last i heard, it got a buyer. ok what, cheaper with brand new engine :)

Top Bottom