I was overtaken by Vios :(

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
superman;348954 said:
Astroboy, I am afraid our 320i headlights are without auto levelling features. However, you may manually adjust it to be higher to serve ur pusposed. I adjusted mine since I got the car. Pop up the hood and you will see the (+) screw, adjust it clock wise down, anticlock wise up. ;)

Finally some constructive feedback.. thanks superman.. I will try to screw around.. :D

..next time dont put title like that..the title should be 'Cant find my balls in the dark and was overtaken by vios...bcos E90 lights sucks'

Dont 'screw' too much until hitting the stars :D. 3 full turns serve me well, 5 full turns u will have a lot reflective from the road sign board ;) Happy screwing. If you can still remember me, I was the one asking you some 'pre-reg' info in the beginning of this year. I was following this forums since that time. If my brain serve me well, you found some oil leaking from the power steering pump. Fix yet?

Yes, saw the oil leak during my 5k km oil change, not fix but been monitoring the fluid drop which doesn't seem obvious, went down again and this time saw the leak has dried up and can only see black dried up oil stain. No more fresh red oil stain. So I let it be and plan to only talk to SC when doing my 25k km service.

astroboy;348963 said:
Yes, saw the oil leak during my 5k km oil change, not fix but been monitoring the fluid drop which doesn't seem obvious, went down again and this time saw the leak has dried up and can only see black dried up oil stain. No more fresh red oil stain. So I let it be and plan to only talk to SC when doing my 25k km service.

I had the same steering fluid leaking (not serious), and I had the power steering pump changed under warranty. You may not need to wait exactly the ODO meter reaching 25K for ur next service. In my case, the car prompted me for service when it is about 3000+KM to go for the service. The car was set 15000KM for the first service, but i serviced it at about 11000KM...cheers.

superman;348962 said:
Dont 'screw' too much until hitting the stars :D. 3 full turns serve me well, 5 full turns u will have a lot reflective from the road sign board ;) Happy screwing. If you can still remember me, I was the one asking you some 'pre-reg' info in the beginning of this year. I was following this forums since that time. If my brain serve me well, you found some oil leaking from the power steering pump. Fix yet?

Wow. 3 full turns is a lot. In my ex-E46, I'll be shining at the stars. Useful info though for me to try. BTW, where's the "screw", same position as in the E46 i.e. near the light bulb assembly?

Juan Powerblow;348968 said:
Wow. 3 full turns is a lot. In my ex-E46, I'll be shining at the stars. Useful info though for me to try. BTW, where's the "screw", same position as in the E46 i.e. near the light bulb assembly?

Err, maybe the factory setting for the E90 is too low, so it wont hit the stars in 3 full turns..no worry. I am not sure on the E46, but the screw location is somewhere near the bulb assembly. There is a picture in the E90 forum, but I am not sure if I am allow to paste the link here.

This thread can some how show that people nowadays only take note of the big bold letters huh... HaHa...

astroboy... by adjusting the headlights honestly doesnt help much (my personal experience). You might wanna change the bulb lo... Anyhow, hope you have adjusted your balls, I mean your bulbs and now can go hunting for that Vios! HaHa...

Enjoy your ride!!!

I love my old E36 headlights where I can adjust the headlight height using a knob on the dash like adjusting the dash illumination..

I wonder if AB screw up in PDI for missing this important calibration when they deliver my E90.. :(

For such small job, really pai seh to disturb Ingress.. :( didn't buy from them but complaint to them about the car.. :(

obvious solution: trade in your 320i for new vios. :wink: then u will tapau everyone! :top:

astroboy;348984 said:
I love my old E36 headlights where I can adjust the headlight height using a knob on the dash like adjusting the dash illumination..

I wonder if AB screw up in PDI for missing this important calibration when they deliver my E90.. :(

For such small job, really pai seh to disturb Ingress.. :( didn't buy from them but complaint to them about the car.. :(

come astroboy, next Saturday we meet at Ingress before the EGM, i plan to have my first service there, 9.30am ok?? Coffee & cake on me!!

superman;348972 said:
Err, maybe the factory setting for the E90 is too low, so it wont hit the stars in 3 full turns..no worry. I am not sure on the E46, but the screw location is somewhere near the bulb assembly. There is a picture in the E90 forum, but I am not sure if I am allow to paste the link here.

You may post the link here. After all, the main purpose of this forum is to learn more about our cars, no matter the source. :top:

Ha ha.., not a single VIOS or CELICA can overtake me..., At traffic light
that car try to overtake me and i accelerate and smoke them far away behind me...

pussy;348917 said:
OMG...:eek: can the vios go that fast.. i see the JDM these days can really go..

Ha ha, I do 180+kmh regularly... in my Vios but on a windless day. Come the winds and I slow down to below 140kmh. Damn Vios floats....

all the advertisements for the new vios has driven the drivers' ego up the roof...once i was crusin on the highway n this new vios came n cucuk me...tak malu...but i didn't even bother smokin him

1.8L & 2L engine was alang alang engine...., except the si version...,
hard to look for performance parts ...:stupid:
BMW is best at 2.5L above...:top:, performanch parts every where...,:eek:

however..., remove top speed limit for the 2L(320) maybe will outrun the vios??:rolleyes:

Thanks to the man that wears red under wear outside.. :D

VIOS beware! Be very afraid! Pay back time!....

Lets leave the Vios for the ladies to handle la...

Drive safe astroboi...

have a nice day..

My E30 was overtaken by a Nissan Sunny 130Y,then we stop in a Police station and sips a few cups of Lipton Tea in the traffic department. I was driving the Nissan of course.The cops was still dizzy after a few rounds of donuts before we had our adventure.

* this reply will be deleted after 1 day *..... "tit".."tit""tit".."tit" "tit".."tit""tit".."tit" clock ticking....

Top Bottom