• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
What a beauty mizhan ?
325 or 328?
What happened to him/her?

- - - Updated - - -

What a beauty mizhan ?
325 or 328?
What happened to him/her?

thanks guys. the 328i was my first BMW. before that I drove a W124 320CE. I enjoyed driving and refurbishing the E36, until another former here made me an offer I couldn't refuse. that made way for the E46 330i :biggrin:

Thanks bro..your input does help..did a little trouble shoot with the help from my mechanic fren Firdaus of Bimmerholics. ..we test the AFM..open it and wallah..we found it..service it and fix it back..No problem till today....

Thanks again...

damn ... your interior looked like a brand new car. engine bay too. were the pix taken when the car was brand new?

mizhan;847399 said:
parting shots..

- - - Updated - - -

damn ... your interior looked like a brand new car. engine bay too. were the pix taken when the car was brand new?

mizhan;847399 said:
parting shots..

all shots were taken late 2007 bro..

ALIAS;847467 said:

engineburner;847456 said:
Thanks bro..your input does help..did a little trouble shoot with the help from my mechanic fren Firdaus of Bimmerholics. ..we test the AFM..open it and wallah..we found it..service it and fix it back..No problem till today....

Thanks again...

Glad to hear you sorted out your issue bro.

mizhan;847249 said:
can't help it.. you guys make me miss her :(

Yes, it has a way of getting into our emotion.

I can't imagine letting go of mine for that reason.

Lovely car you had bro, well done on how well you kept here condition.

mizhan;847556 said:
all shots were taken late 2007 bro..

Amazing for a 8 or 9 year old car (at best. E36 production ended in 1998 if not mistaken). Do let me know the next time you're selling any of your cars. Pandai jaga kereta.

An angle I don't usually get to photograph...

DSC_2708b_zpsb249471d.jpg

CSC_0016_zpsed06e1f9.jpg

You finally tinted your ride? Very nice! What is the brand and specs? Are those Euro plates I see?

casper909;847817 said:
You finally tinted your ride? Very nice! What is the brand and specs? Are those Euro plates I see?

Hi bro Casper909,

No, that's not tinting, just the effect of the camera and lighting. Tinting is being planned, and yes, I intend to go darker. From the photos, I think darker will bring out the paint job further.

As for the plates, not sure what they are called, but here's what it looks like up close. I've edited the actual number plate, but one gets the picture.

I'm rather fond of the new plates as I feel they freshen up the look and feel nicely. The blue and white complements the badge too by coincidence. A bit vain, with apologies, could not resist.

DSC_0036copy_zps5312dc2e.jpg

Looks very nice the fonts and yes darker tint would bring out your car color a lot more and add that X-factor! However, just be careful coz the cops might pull you over every now and then especially during roadblocks. A tip from a ex-user of euro fonts.

So far, fingers crossed, so good. I guess the recent blocks were more searching for illegal immigrants or something, not that I am complaining.

Very good looking e36 bro, i have a 325 at home but sadly it is not as nice as yours...

JFT63;848285 said:
Very good looking e36 bro, i have a 325 at home but sadly it is not as nice as yours...

Thank you for your nice comment. Am sure your e36, with a bit of tender love and care, can be brought up just as nicely.

After all, the 'before' in my case looked like this...

IMG_0451_zps9b95fd02.jpg

IMG_0453_zps79b3ab18.jpg

Yes, it was in bad shape indeed.

Top Bottom