Car Window Tinting

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Replay

Club Guest
Is there a good car window tint to recommend? I 'm considering V-Cool or Rike cool...which is better? where is a good place to do the tint? dont want to goto a place where they do then after a couple of weeks the tint wrinkles....

what is your budget like? what about other brand such as eco-tint etc.

My budget would be below 2k for whole car including front wind screen. Which brands would i be able to get with that budget?

if u want branded surely good ones take V-Kool,

if u want security tint like those whack with hammer and bricks also won't break take Llumar / 3M

I might be able to get discounts for V-Kool. Let me know if any of you all are interested

RM 1,900 for full V-Kool Elite tinted at an authorised V-Kool dealer in Kuchai Lama.

tamade7;265466 said:
I might be able to get discounts for V-Kool. Let me know if any of you all are interested
hi there, can u pm what kind of price u can get to tint an e30 coupe ? :)

many thanks in advance

:wink:

Is anyone here using Rike Cool? I'm looking for something with a darker tint and i see that V-Kool is normally greenish right? does V-Kool have darking tints?

I think Vkool is also available in Gold-dust and Silver too. Use a tint that blends with the color of your car then it will look real cool inside and out! think about it.....

Replay;265518 said:
Is anyone here using Rike Cool? I'm looking for something with a darker tint and i see that V-Kool is normally greenish right? does V-Kool have darking tints?

i m using rike cool, it has darker color n its fr Japan. U will love it.

Strongly recommend to use reputable brand like V-Kool. All other Kool or Cool are just come & go type. If you need darker tint, there is V-Kool S40 which is darker as compared to V-Kool Elite. However it is not approve by JPJ. Many cars are with it and no problem going thru JPJ.

i'm using eco-tint. RM2000 for the whole car. 10 years warranty. jpj approved. smart tag friendly.

This is what stated in the receipt

Front: Ray Barrier
Others: Impeccable
From Premier Series (they got other than this series, Professional Series, Titanium Series, Frosted and Decorative Series)

It is black (I think, but definitely not mirror like, green or blue)

No 1 reason I go for this brand:

The warranty. My friend is using this brand and after few months, he saw a few flaw in workmanship and complain it. They change the whole thing without question.

No. 2 reason.

Any summons on the tint, just pass to them together with the warranty card. They will reimbursed you (not yet proven)

No. 3 reason

My smart tag doesn't have any problem with it.

No. 4 reason

The technical specification such as ultraviolet filtering (I also don't know how to measure this. anybody got any equipment to measure this)

No 5 reason

80% total solar heat rejection. I can feel the different between this and the other brand but can measure it also.

No, i'm not selling it nor gain anything

Ok this is what I got

RM1850 at V Kool authorized dealer. If done at V Kool HQ then the price will be higher. If I can get more then there might be more discounts. I will be doing mine soon. Let me know if any of you all interested.

I asked abt the price for Rike Cool...for a 5 series..whole car, its goin to cost RM2.2k...fuh...is this price the norm?

mine got yesterday, did not ask which series of tint but its from rike cool

my short short review would be: its working, the IR resistants. as when i wind down the window, i can feel instant hot sun on my hand, when i wind up, dun feel anymore. rike cool is quite ok. workmanship so far so good

Bro Replay,

its free from Auto Bavaria. it came with the car la. so did not pay anything but the grade of the tint is as below.

RC80 (Front), RC63 (Side & Rear)

try google for Rike Cool to get the specs of the tint!

Top Bottom