BMW Whitecard Membership

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
USB Gift

Got my whitecard recently ... several months after applying. Got a nice 1GB USB memory stick... used twice and it died. Anyone else have same issue or just my bad luck?

Yes griller, same here. Those thumbs are nice looking but definitely not BMW quality. I think the box cost more than the thumb - marketing snafu. Just send it back with a letter and they'll replace it for sure.

racheltoh;405558 said:
The F1 party organized for whitecard members is whopping rm3500 per pax :(

Confused... what F1 party? I got White Card but don't recall seeing the invite. Besides, the Club is having its own F1 Party at Souled Out cos we thot BMW ain't organising one this year...

Formula BMW Guest Experience.
Date: 4 & 5 April 2009 (Saturday & Sunday)
Venue: Sepang International Circuit

For all motorsport enthusiasts, this is an experience you should not miss. During the F1 weekend, experience what it is like to get behind the scenes, meet the drivers, and enjoy first class hospitality.

For full details and to download the registration form, click on to the following link: http://www.bmw.com.my/com/en/insights/explore/sports/introduction.html

Check it out today. Spaces are limited, and registration forms must be submitted by Friday, 27 March 2009 before noon.

For further enquiries, please call BMW Voice at 1 800 88 3000.

Just log in to the website of BMW White Card member. There was no details of service record as claimed in the website that we can see the details of what have been done last service.

I just wanted to know whether our service records are linked between various BMW dealers. I used to send my car to AB and Ingress for service or some minor repair.Unfortunately nothing appear.

Must be something wrong with your member database, Silver320. I can see my service record when I log in. BTW, I bought mine at AB and service at IA.

I noticed that my first 2 services @ Sapura were not in the record. However, since I switched camps to Ingress, all the subsequent services were recorded.

Guys, i just received in my mailbox the BMW whitecard anniversary gift + vouchers. Most of the vouchers are ladies items. if u r not using it, pls pass on TO ME n other ladies in the club :p ...
gracias in advance...

Guys, i just received in my mailbox the BMW whitecard anniversary gift + vouchers. Most of the vouchers are ladies items. if u r not using it, pls pass on TO ME n other ladies in the club :p ...
gracias in advance...

Schwepps;411954 said:
Must be something wrong with your member database, Silver320. I can see my service record when I log in. BTW, I bought mine at AB and service at IA.

I logged in again today and confirmed my service record is not on-line. I, too, bought from AB and 1st service at IA.

Recently got a call from AB telling me that BMW Malaysia is recalling my batch of car to replace one of the "don-know what" sensor, I did it at IA as I was repairing my car there last week. I wonder it will appear in my Service History in the White-card website.

racheltoh;412535 said:
gracias in advance...

My wife jokes that the vouchers are meant to please wives of husbands spent too much on cars..

Schwepps;412576 said:
OIC! Actually I thought it's to get hot dates... :p

Well, if you're single then I suppose the vouchers can be used to get hot dates :wink:

... or if you're MBA... also can use for the same purpose, heheh.

Not all offers by the whitecard is attractive. Recently whitecard promoted with Asprey... (guys..this is the place u want hot dates) n any purchase will get 50% off. Without the whitecard, anyone walking in to Asprey also can get 50% off. I wrote to BMW n they didnt reply me

Yeah, the retail promos are the same as you get with other 'Life Style' cards. The offers connected to BMW are good value though, like the BMW Golf Cup International - RM150 vs 250. I may be mistaken, but BMW is the only marque with this kind of free membership and they do it with style, so that's a plus.

hmm in my opinion, the venues r like subang golf, etc and not tropicana or glenmarie or saujana... subang, u can play 18holes for rm150 already right...

so far, the whitecard dont benefit me, except once i purchase mamamia tix.

The discount the whitecard gets you with autodetailer is quite good.

astroboy;435440 said:
Anybody going for the 2 hours RM50 golf clinic? I think its suitable for golf idiots like me.. :p Now where did I keep my White Card?..hmmnnn..

http://whitecard.bmw.com.my/marketing/200907/mailer0907-1.aspx

I was at City Golf in Bangsar Shopping center for an IT event yesterday. It's also a BMW whitecard benefit outlet. check it out. Everything is virtual except for the golf club and the ball. Pretty cool.

Top Bottom