BMW Whitecard Membership

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Just received an SMS and it reads:

"Don't forget the Omega Moon Landing event today at StarHill, 7.00pm. See exclusive Omega limited edition watches on display. Call 1800883000 for info."

:(

Hey all. I'll be there as well ~7:30 ish. We can take it easy on JPB tonight. Maybe 9 shots instead of 10 before 11pm. Then let him crawl home and pass out.

It was a good meetup. Omega event was really class as expected, free flow champagne and wine and good company from BMW Malaysia and Sapura Auto. After the high society event, we headed to Aloha for part 2. All I can say was the birthday boy lived his 28th year again in 1 night.

Pics of Part 2 of our most eligible bachelor birthday party...A lot of love flowing last night...

Rachel, John and DY's wife
Photo368.jpg

Tequila salesgirl #1
Photo365.jpg

Tequila salesgirl #2 & #3 (after a few tequila shots)
Photo366.jpg

He couldn't find his shooter glass after a while... Salesgirl was helping him out...
Photo372.jpg

So much love in the air... BlackE90 must have been a better kisser..John loved it.
Photo370.jpg

Sweet dreams JPB! Have a productive day at work today :)
Photo364.jpg

JPB

You certainly had loads of fun!:rock:

(Psst......hope your girlfriend not looking into this!):wink:

The Moët Champagne was really nice.. some more free flow! Too bad we didn't get to shoot the cork and spray it around like the F1 podium finishers.. :p :D

The 3rd session was cool too, we had wild boar curry wan ton mee at the road side on Sg Besi and Alalio with a big appetite, tried out all their dishes. We really indulged ourselves! :D

Thank you all for the wonderful company! :love:

Firstly, my heartfelt thanks to everyone who made this happen. I was already tipsy from all that Moet at Omega on an empty stomach by the time we got to Aloha. Then at Aloha, you guys were quite determined to murder me.

By the time I got back, I landed up asleep in my work clothes till about 3 am, had to peel off my contact lenses painfully, was thoroughly dehydrated, walked into my bedside shelf and now have a very bruised knee and had BlackE90's lipstick marks on my face which I had to scrub with chlorox. Didn't puke tho, bet you guys are disappointed, hahaha!

Despite all this, I had a fabulous time, you know, I know, better not tell the others heh, and can't wait to get on the other side of the fence, making someone else drink for a change, so who's birthday is next ah?

Those who attended:-

1. E46Fanatic
2. Rachel Toh
3. Albundy
4. Astroboy
5. BlackE90
6. David Yong
7. Mummygohan
8. Climenta
9. Alalio
10. Southisland

Who's birthday next? JPB will then drink on my behalf....:p

Nice meet-up. Hope to meet Schwepps the next round...schwepps ok???

Oooo! I would be very afraid of you young buckeroos! But I'll surprise you and show up one day, Rachel. ;)

Nice pixs, E46F. Posted so quickly too. What a pal you are to JPB. Wicked...but what a pal! :)

Schwepps;438403 said:
Oooo! I would be very afraid of you young buckeroos! But I'll surprise you and show up one day, Rachel. ;)

Nice pixs, E46F. Posted so quickly too. What a pal you are to JPB. Wicked...but what a pal! :)

What..??? That picture of Peter about to rape me ain't on leh.

Anyways, will be starting a new thread next week on our Singapore drive. Working out the details on incentives now. Subsidised 4 star accomodation, F1 party, banquet with BMW Club Singapore and driving on Singapore's F1 circuit. Hope my exhaust arrives by then. Look out for the thread.

Eh! I though no modified car allowed? Need de-mod le.. :p

Tiu.. need to remove my ACS aluminum pedal.. :( .. glad also because that's my only mod.. :p :D Those with black nose, aftermarket rim, aye-seh-man... hehehe.... cabutz.

Anyway, let's not go off topic here. Wait for JPB to work out the many details and hopefully BMW Malaysia can go easy on the T&C such as above..

Chill!

Read the latest whitecard catalog. Free gift at B&O. Anyone collected it yet?
Worth my time to grab it?

ooo let me know too if there is any sales talk involved!

astroboy;438485 said:
Eh! I though no modified car allowed? Need de-mod le.. :p

Tiu.. need to remove my ACS aluminum pedal.. :( .. glad also because that's my only mod.. :p :D Those with black nose, aftermarket rim, aye-seh-man... hehehe.... cabutz.

Anyway, let's not go off topic here. Wait for JPB to work out the many details and hopefully BMW Malaysia can go easy on the T&C such as above..

Chill!

More details will be posted once I finalised it with the organiser. Singapore Tourism Board is sponsoring this drive, and sanctioned by BMW Malaysia as well. :)

Cheers

racheltoh;438706 said:
Read the latest whitecard catalog. Free gift at B&O. Anyone collected it yet?
Worth my time to grab it?

ooo let me know too if there is any sales talk involved!

Hey girl. You left something in my car the other night. When r u coming over to pick it up? :wink:

E46Fanatic;438869 said:
Hey girl. You left something in my car the other night. When r u coming over to pick it up? :wink:

Can't you be more discreet?

E46Fanatic;438869 said:

JPB, you didn't get a photo of this? :eek: The mind boggles what that 'something' was... :rolleyes:

Schwepps;438892 said:
Ooooooooo! Three-some! Fuhh! :wink::wink::wink:

But JPB is claiming innocence. He claims to have been pretty "gone" at the material time.

Anyway, KPC best policy.

Hi guys,

I received my BMW White Card and I realized something after reading thru some posts here saying got USB pendrive? But I didn't receive any Pen drive, only got the White Card, some brochures, and a notepad book cover that's all. Did BMW missed the pendrive, or this item no longer part of the White Card package? Hope u guys can enlighten me on this before I call them up :p

Thanks !

Top Bottom