BMW Whitecard Membership

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I didn't get a pen drive either, but then I get quite a number of 512MB or 1GB or 2GB thumbdrives from business events, so it doesn't really bother me.

I was told that the pen drive is only for those who bought their car recently i.e. after April 2008. I'm not sure why this is the case tho.

bimmerdude;350705 said:
errr... why so kiasu about the white box and pendrive? its no big deal if u ask me. whats important is the service u get AFTER buying the car. a 1Gb pen drive u can get for less than 50 ringgit anywhere. white box? i dont even know where i put it :)

If there is something free, let's make sure we get it since we are already paying for so much for the car.:love:

has anyone used their whitecard?
pls share yr experience cos recently i encountered bad bad customer service...

I have used the white card several times at the C Club in Pavillion and got very good service. Also, the White Card deal for Mama Mia was fantastic. Unfortunately or rather fortunately, I didn't use it for the 50% offer cos I won tickets from HSBC but I thought it looked like a good deal even better than the one for Grease a few years back. Oh, I also went for the Tangs pre-sale at Pavillion but that was super-crap, not White Card's fault tho, just the selection and staff standards at Tang's was very very very bad.

I bought 4 mamamia tickets . they were efficient prior to payment. after payment, the waiting of the confirmation slip was so last minute :( (these were all through BMW voice)

So far I've used the card once... to use the Plaza Premium lounge at KLIA when I was on a Jetstar flight to Singapore. Had my dinner in there.

I have used the whitecard many times at the Plaza Premium Lounge in KLIA. You dont need any business class or first class airtickets. You just need a flight ticket, regardless of class together with your whitecard to enter the Lounge and enjoy the facilities there while waiting your boarding time. I found that this is the best feature of the card and which I like the most. Go ahead guys.. Next time you take a flight dont forget to go to the lounge...

Maanly.

maanly;382971 said:
I have used the whitecard many times at the Plaza Premium Lounge in KLIA. You dont need any business class or first class airtickets. You just need a flight ticket, regardless of class together with your whitecard to enter the Lounge and enjoy the facilities there while waiting your boarding time. I found that this is the best feature of the card and which I like the most. Go ahead guys.. Next time you take a flight dont forget to go to the lounge...

Maanly.

just to confirm...this premium plaza lounge at klia is it the same as the golden lounge at klia? if it is the same thing than that whitecard is as good as platinum card!!! free light meal buffet and drinks, magazines and astro not to mention the wifi....loved the lounge

glock_8;383071 said:
just to confirm...this premium plaza lounge at klia is it the same as the golden lounge at klia? if it is the same thing than that whitecard is as good as platinum card!!! free light meal buffet and drinks, magazines and astro not to mention the wifi....loved the lounge

No, it's not the same. Different lounge.

Even though not the same but I feel they have the same type of facilities light meals, breakfast in mornings, beers, juices, soft drinks, tea n coffee, fruits, newspaper, astro, internet facility, wifi, smooking rooms,golf putting area, sofas and more sofas...hmm.. i cant think of other more...
maanly..

Not just the White Card but a number of Platinum cards also can be used to access the same lounge. I can recall offhand Citibank, StanChart, and I think also UOB (but can't be sure).

Just realize LCCT also have plaza premium lounge. Went in and My god! the space so small and defenately crap! u wont even believe they call that lounge! You can even pay rm12 to get in there for breakfast during morning hours. Light breakfast include ONLY curry puff, meehon goreng, nasi lemak with rendang paste(NO meat, just the paste) rose sirup , coffee, and cereal. ANd i have name them all! You call this premium????

jonathan.lim;385801 said:
Just realize LCCT also have plaza premium lounge. Went in and My god! the space so small and defenately crap! u wont even believe they call that lounge! You can even pay rm12 to get in there for breakfast during morning hours. Light breakfast include ONLY curry puff, meehon goreng, nasi lemak with rendang paste(NO meat, just the paste) rose sirup , coffee, and cereal. ANd i have name them all! You call this premium????

that is PREMIUM relative to what you pay for a cheap flight hehe

My first time using the BMW Whitecard privelages. Bought an el cheapo economy class shuttle flight to Singapore for a day business trip but leveraged on the BMW Malaysia provided freebie to sync mails and get a quick breakfast. Wireless, free flow drinks (no booze) and breakfast.

Some shots of the buffet table and room taken a few moments ago.

Photo288.jpg

Photo289.jpg

This has got to be the best benefit from the BMW whitecard.

U will also get discount from some outlets (Gap, Banana Republic, etc) in Pavilion. I have been using it for all my purchases there. Good!

David Yong;405267 said:
U will also get discount from some outlets (Gap, Banana Republic, etc) in Pavilion. I have been using it for all my purchases there. Good!

Wow... That's useful. I have only used it for restaurants in Pavillion. Didn't know it covers some boutiques too. Brilliant!

Dear Forum bosse's...

How can i be an official BMW White card merchant? Would like to offer some special deals for members.. Could some one get back to me on criteria for this?

8 Bar & restautants...
1 Day Spa...

www.gastrodome.com.my

thanks..

Bars? Spa? :p Sachs, you should speak to BMWM as it's their marketing program. I'll PM you the name of the lady to contact. :wink:

Top Bottom