BMW Whitecard Membership

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
You should have gotten the white BMW pendrive together with the White Card. It fits nicely in the two USB jacks without interfering with the glovebox and center console cover opening and closing. Go and call them up and get what you are entitled to.

Perhaps different gifts for different yrs..
Remember to subscribe for free bmw magazine which I was totally unaware off.

Btw, is the white card membership renewable? Mine expires this yr.. abutthen...i may not renew. not much benefit..

i bought my car mid last year. got the bmw white card package about a month later . no pen drive . first time im hearing bout a pen drive here . anyways , i really dont see the benefits of BMW white Card .....
I mean , even if i get discount on buying BWM products from SC it could make sense ...but this one .....nothing .... sigh...

Something else that you guys may not be aware of is that you should have been given a log-in ID and password, and can log in to http://whitecard.bmw.com.my/V2/login.asp and view your service record from day 1.

But I notice that they haven't upgraded the site since it was first launched circa 2008, and I certainly won't be paying RM300 for another 3 years of a lifestyle membership that doesn't give you anything worthwhile. A good idea initially, but no follow up to build on the idea. Just relying on the same old partners and the international mag from HQ. Incidentally, I never had to register for membership or the magazine, and it all just came in the post.

Yeah, never had to register or anything myself. Magazine came all by itself as well. Also, rachel could be right. Diff gift for diff year.

is the service record updated? let me go dig my username/password.
i know my service is recorded in our fob. besides that i hv not sign any paper everytime my bf enters the hospital for check-up, service, etc..

yeah i got the magazine.. something nice to have a look but i would prefer to read the HWMagazine that comes along every month :p

I logged in to the whitecard website. the service info is not in detail. it mentions like "Engine Oil Service", "Service Due", "Microfilter Service". nothing much. meant to be this way or should be in detail?

Eg, for my first BSRI visit in Aug 2009: "Engine oil service, Intake silencer, Brake fluid" It's a record of what was changed. What more details do you want? :1:

The pen drive they gave only last me a couple of months. Made in China & low quality I guess

Schwepps;600655 said:
Something else that you guys may not be aware of is that you should have been given a log-in ID and password, and can log in to http://whitecard.bmw.com.my/V2/login.asp and view your service record from day 1.

I've sent the car for service once and for minor warranty issues at least twice already. Nothing's showing up. Should I be worried?

Dunno...my record is complete, and even includes the own cost engine oil changes...

The last service was 19 Jul 2010. Said Service Due. That's all. macam ini, apa pun tak tau...........
Prior to 19 Jul was 18 March 2010. Said 1 Engine oil service
2 Microfilter service
3 Service, vehicle check
isn it too generic?

I'm sure bf went to hospital for more than 5 times since i got him in 2008. But in the online record only shows 5 entries. maybe those small items they dont put in there? I will ask rishi when i see rishi.

I recommend that we keep our own log book of our cars. In that way, we got complete record. Kalau mau audit pun boleh. :top:

* The BMW White Card Lifestyle Assistance Team: available 24 hours a day all year round to help with anything from travel arrangements to recommending restaurants, bars and securing guest list entry to Hong Kong’s most exclusive clubs
* The opportunity to enjoy a day on a private yacht or helicopter with close friends and family in Hong Kong
* Access to an exclusive calendar of events, including wine tastings, art previews, indulgent dining experiences and adventurous excursions
* A wealth of BMW White Card Member benefits with leading restaurants, spas, nightclubs, hotels, shops, and more…limo miami

Top Bottom