BCM Ultimate E9x Membership Drive

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
to all the e90 boys and gals..

welcome.. apparently Blacke90 told me that he wants to belanja dinner since all of you joined... kekkee

on the lighter side, there will be some events coming up, as to be suggested by John and Blacke90..
maybe, for a start a detailing session by meguiars at 222.
John will be most happy to be there..

regards.

pussy;334098 said:
.. apparently Blacke90 told me that he wants to belanja dinner since all of you joined... kekkee

Ya right bro pussy, on behalf of the committees, I am looking forward to belanja all E9x new members during this year's upcoming Annual Dinner......(of course from the BMWCM's subsidy)...

Cheers bro,

BlackE90;334102 said:
Ya right bro pussy, on behalf of the committees, I am looking forward to belanja all E9x new members during this year's upcoming Annual Dinner......(of course from the BMWCM's subsidy)...

Cheers bro,

Hahahahaha! Nice one!!

My E90 bros who have signed up as official members... this is just a reminder for you all to sign up for your free Castrol Edge lubes at The Exclusive Lounge. Since most of you signed up this year, you will be entitled to 2 packs of 4L each. Poor me only renewing, so I only get 1 pack. If anyone here dowan, can pass on to me, hehehehe!

great news. but my car wont need right cos under warranty ???
but still.....i'm kiasu. so will get it. which one is for e90?

Juan Powerblow;325261 said:
Hi CK and Raz, I understand your predicament and hope the following explains the situation. At the last AGM, it was agreed to amend the Constitution to allow Malaysian residents to be full members. However, the motion was not properly presented as it had sought to amend the existing Clause A to Clause B. Essentially, all agreed that Clause A should be amended but not in the wordings of Clause B. The ensuing discussion then resulted in a better Clause C which was agreed by all, or at least the majority in attendance. Clause C could not be adopted straight away as the motion was meant to only debate Clause A and Clause B. Hence, to cut the long story short, the status quo unfortunately remains since Clause B was rejected leaving Clause A to remain but with the understanding that Clause C will replace Clause A at a properly convened Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM). In the calendar of events being worked out by the new committee, the EGM is planned to be convened in July / August. Why so long? This EGM will also take the opportunity to enhance other aspects of the Constitution which is now being studied. Personally, I hate all this red tape but that's the price for being a ROS registered society. Also, the EGM is my project so you can contact me for updates whenever. Both of you have my cellphone numbers.

I will not let this matter rest and will now dedicate some time to study if there's a quicker way to push this much needed amendment through i.e. like a circular motion etc.

CK, how long are you planning to reside in Malaysia? Once we resolve this issue, will you join the Club? We should meet for drinks soon, I will call on ya!

Raz, I also don't like how some ppl in this forum and the club have given you stick for your nationality. Rest assured, this will no longer be tolerated and I will push for action to be taken against ppl who do it again.

Hi Raz & CK! I'm pleased to advise y'all that I have called for an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) to be convened on 23rd August 2008 (after 30-day notice). This EGM will address the issue with regards to membership of non-Malaysian citizens.

Top Bottom