How to be an Official Member?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Ok bro Herbert , I've just forward to you . Please check your mail . Thanks bro !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kenny,

I received your email and CM will revert to you shortly on the approval.

Thanks

Kenny,

You are now an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia. Please join us in our upcoming Annual Dinner and AGM in Holiday Inn Melaka.

Hi, please advice what would be the fees if I were to join effective 1st June 2014? What would be the joining fees and yearly fees be like? I've managed to donwload the form fom the site.. is the latest reg form? Please advice further.

Hi Slyder / Shahrezan,

Just sent my application details to the gmail account. Appreciate if can acknowledge cause the e-mail keeps bouncing back. Any other e-mails I can send to?

Hi all, been following the forum's pretty much for years now. Made the leap and got a e39 523i.

I tried downloading the form for membership but came across dead links. Who best do I reach out?

Much appreciated with the help.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

shaunbone said:
Hi all, been following the forum's pretty much for years now. Made the leap and got a e39 523i.

I tried downloading the form for membership but came across dead links. Who best do I reach out?

Much appreciated with the help.

Edit: Pretty new to Tapatalk as well. Found the correct place to download the form.

Hello,

I am keen on registering as a member with the club, but in the form it states that if I want to apply in H2 I should be on the lookout for promos.

Are there any? If I join this month will my membership expire on 31/12/2020?

Hello,

I am keen on registering as a member with the club, but in the form it states that if I want to apply in H2 I should be on the lookout for promos.

Are there any? If I join this month will my membership expire on 31/12/2020?
Good morning bro,

For the time being, the club has decided not to run any membership promo between July-Dec. Fees paid will be for 2020, ending Dec.

Do let us know how we can assist you further bro.

Good morning bro,

For the time being, the club has decided not to run any membership promo between July-Dec. Fees paid will be for 2020, ending Dec.

Do let us know how we can assist you further bro.

Thanks for the clarification! Okay, I'll sign up in January then. TQ!

Top Bottom